SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:37 am

I agree with Sprite about Angie's dress and i will add it is unflattering and trashy. In fact Angie herself looks like a train wreck. I have a bad feeling about her ability to do a good job as the Bachelorette and I doubt I will waste my time watching.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:18 am

Oh damn. Blue Suit guy and Scooter Dude are THE SAME MAN! rotfl

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 VQO5Cwx
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 LAoniSG

Also, it's a BMX. laugh out loud Bringing the other pics over now...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:29 am

I don't know who the hell this Grey Suit Man is but the media are definitely making a fuss of him which makes me think he'll either be Top 4 or a dick.

The Bachelorette FIRST LOOK: Angie Kent looks smitten as she meets her suitors in a plunging white gown as filming starts on the dating show

Sparks are already flying for Angie Kent on set of Channel 10's The Bachelorette.

The former Gogglebox star, 29, appeared smitten as she met her suitors while filming the show's first cocktail party in Sydney last Thursday.

One hopeful left the blonde blushing after arriving at the mansion, with her daring dress certainly leaving a lasting impression on all of the suitors.

For the first night of filming, Angie's revealing number left little to the imagination as she met the potential love of her life.

The stylish look had a raunchy waist-high slit, with a nude leotard, decorated with carefully placed diamantes protecting her modesty, underneath.

The sleeved dress also featured padded shoulders, giving Angie a powerful stance.

She wore her hair in loose waves, with a glamorous makeup palette and flirty red lip.

Despite being blinged out by the show's styling department with silver jewelry, Angie kept her ring finger bare, a nod to her desire to find 'the one'.

One handsome hopeful in particular appeared to catch the blonde's eye.

Despite appearing bemused as he introduced himself, the pair then had a somewhat animated conversation.

Before long, Angie was seen blushing while holding her hands to her face.

Hinting he may go far on the show, the mystery suitor did not arrive with a prop or gimmick to impress Angie with - suggesting he's a serious contender.

A long-haired suitor, who beared a striking resemblance to former Bachelor star Sam Cochrane, later presented Angie with a small gift.

She was seen gasping in disbelief, while stood on the show's fairy-lit set outside the mansion they film at in Sydney's Northern Beaches.

A third hopeful was later seen cycling up to the beauty on a small BMX bike.

However, his attempt didn't appear to impress Angie, who was baffled by the display.

Another suitor appeared overly confident as he met Angie for the first time.

Dressed in a suave navy suit, he made several dominant hand gestures while introducing himself and leading the conversation.

Before meeting the men vying for her heart, Angie seemed overwhelmed.

The petite blonde was comforted by longtime host of the show, Osher Gunsberg.

During one heartwarming moment, Osher was seen reassuring her before the cameras started rolling on set.

Osher later gave Angie a kiss on the cheek before leaving her to take the lead.

With temperatures plunging in Sydney, Angie appeared to be feeling the chill.

In between takes, she snuggled into a large dressing gown which an assistant kept to hand off camera.

Throughout filming, makeup artists were seen running around ensuring she was camera ready at all times.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 0oTkcuK
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 LFhwDlI

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ka9lc0S
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 A3TLjKc

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 84p9Xpi
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ZGO7U72

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 AGKFGRv
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 VA1W81D

Source

Is that a C-PAP device in the last one?!? laugh out loud No pics of any new guys.  Hopefully all pics will go up on Matrix soon and we can get a better look at her selection.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:47 am

Too funny!  Could be something to sleuth, or he might just be an overgrown boy.

Same with whatever that nose thing is...

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:00 am

Agent99 wrote:Too funny!  Could be something to sleuth, or he might just be an overgrown boy.

Same with whatever that nose thing is...

I'm going with option B. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

What a difference 24hrs makes - yesterday he was a classy Westworld actor and today he's a kid on a bike.  laugh out loud  Also I note he's got it upside down - showing that he's "fatherhood material" by fixing a flat tyre maybe?

The nose thing could be an anti-snoring device but seems dangerous to have a cord around the neck since they're worn at night, and the pads look like they're compressing her nostrils not opening them?

Maybe it's a swimming/diving/surfing device to stop water going up the nose?  Definitely not a ring though so I was way off yesterday.  laugh out loud  Maybe he's an industrial designer - something to sleuth there IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:21 am

Ha ha, remember last season when we all thought the questionable styling for Ali was because production secretly hated her, and wanted to make her look bad, when really it was just that the stylist is really bad at their job laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:40 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ha ha, remember last season when we all thought the questionable styling for Ali was because production secretly hated her, and wanted to make her look bad, when really it was just that the stylist is really bad at their job laugh out loud

Controversial opinion: I actually don't mind Angie's dress.  laugh out loud  Nowhere near as bad as the monstrosities they put Ali in IMO.

I wonder if this is the same stylist as Matt's season?  The 80's power shoulders remind me of the one-shoulder number on one of Matt's girls so they might be using the same designer. How do we find out....? question

ETA: Stylist for Nick's season was Kim Hurwitz apparently.  I was not a fan of her work.  Oh and it looks like she did BiP as well.  Gross - I hated all those colour blocked numbers.

Angie's following her so I guess they brought her on board for this season.  Maybe some else did Matt's season because I thought his girls got quite nice dresses compared to Nick's.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 TFtke2w
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:11 am

Last year’s  stylist for Bach and BIP was kim_capital_l on Insta, not sure if she did Bette though, as she didn’t post it on her Insta at all. It would be weird if they had a different stylist for Bach and Bette IMO.

ETA : you got in before me laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:52 am

BREAKING NEWS!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7181897/The-Bachelorettes-Angie-Kent-takes-suitors-group-date-BARN.html

Bringing pics over...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:59 am

First group date 25/06

And on Tuesday, leading lady Angie Kent invited a group of her male suitors on the first group date, which took place in the rather unromantic surroundings of a barn.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8VHMZCc

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 X2e12mM

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 MX7Vlds

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 UfNIO72

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 LA7BH5Y

I see at least one guy with dreds, maybe two?  Or is it just long grotty hair in a man bun?  Is it Velvet Jacket Guy? question

Do you think we should set up threads for each of these guys now or wait till we can distinguish them a bit better when we get more first night pics from matrix?  At the moment 3/4 of this lot would be "brown haired guy in skinny jeans"  cantstopl

Grey jumper stands out - he looks like a cutie patootie. Hugesmile Angie's outfit from the date for cross-referencing later:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 WErQ6Vj

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:13 am

I haven't caught up on all the threads yet, so I'm not sure if you did already, but the benefit of creating individual threads is so they can be sleuthed in their own threads. Makes it easier to have them sorted out individually.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:06 pm

Good point @GuardianAngel - I'm hoping we'll get the full set of pics from matrix soon to help separate the guys out.

Is this one at the back wearing a rose?!? Why is he the only guy carrying luggage? I have so many questions... question

Bobette wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8VHMZCc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Sharkalicious
Astrobach
handsanitiser
LeapofFaith
Storybook
Sprite
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Bobette
GuardianAngel
14 posters