SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:43 pm

Can't see this happening either but posting for the record.

After copping major backlash following last year's season of The Bachelor, one would think that Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins would want to stay well away from the Channel 10 franchise.

But according to a new report, the former Wallabies star is going for round two.

New Idea claims that the 31-year-old sportsman, who failed to pick a winner during his scandalous stint on The Bachelor, is set to appear on Angie Kent's season on The Bachelorette - as an intruder.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:07 pm

How did Alex get involved with BIP in the first place?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:57 pm

Bobette wrote:Can't see this happening either but posting for the record.

After copping major backlash following last year's season of The Bachelor, one would think that Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins would want to stay well away from the Channel 10 franchise.

But according to a new report, the former Wallabies star is going for round two.

New Idea claims that the 31-year-old sportsman, who failed to pick a winner during his scandalous stint on The Bachelor, is set to appear on Angie Kent's season on The Bachelorette - as an intruder.

Source

They always say this kind of thing! Never turns out to be true. Nick seems like the last person on earth who would turn up on the show and that would be a mutual thing between both Nick and tptb, I doubt there's much love lost there

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:37 am

Yeah he literally ran away from the producers and hid in the bush laugh out loud No way IMO he'd willingly put himself through that again and vice versa IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:29 am

This is the second time this guy's name has come up so may be an intruder (or his publicist just keeps dropping his name to get attention laugh out loud).  His IG is on public and he looks like a try hard IMO so I can't see him getting cast but noting just in case.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 RxeivYO

https://www.who.com.au/is-this-perth-actor-set-for-the-bachelorette
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:47 am

Props to the DM for giving us another contestant. Will have a look to see if his Insta is open at all

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7397581/Meet-Carlin-Sterritt-F45-trainer-vying-Angie-Kents-heart-Bachelorette.html

ETA No joy, he’s on private
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:19 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Props to the DM for giving us another contestant. Will have a look to see if his Insta is open at all

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7397581/Meet-Carlin-Sterritt-F45-trainer-vying-Angie-Kents-heart-Bachelorette.html

ETA No joy, he’s on private

First date guy is an actor.  Of course Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:31 pm

Thanks DM.  thumbsup

I'm sure his name being leaked to the media has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he got the first date, of which there are about 10000000 million pictures on Matrix, and in the previous story about Beard Man leaving, this guy was pictured comforting Angie in full view of the paparazzi.  Seems pretty clear to me TPTB want him front and centre.  

So definitely not F1 IMO... maybe F3?

ETA:  Woah I just read the full article.  New Idea released 12 of the guys?  How did we miss that?!  

Has anyone seen the NI article?  I can't find it online... only this clip on pressreader article behind a paywall.  Looks like there's a NSW football player named Jackson...

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 RyY9LXI

Source

Uggghghhhhhh now I'm going to have to do the walk of shame to the newsagent and spend $6 on this bloody magazine.   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

BRB...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:57 pm

OK I've got the Hot Sheets (bonus points to any Men in Black fans who get that reference laugh out loud)

I can't post the full article due to copyright but will summarise the names/state/hair colour etc.  

Most of these guys look MoT to be honest...

Glenn - Blond.  I think he is Metallic Jacket Guy.  He's a tradie, installs air conditioning, and volunteers for a charity.

Timm - Bali braided hair which is probably brunette or dark blond.  He annoys me already for having two MMs at the end of his name.  laugh out loud  Victorian, 27 years old.  Another tradie - fireproofing.

Matty - NO PIC but it says he's a BMX rider so he's Blue Jacket Floral Shirt IMO.  Brunette.  Gold Coast, 26 years old.  Friends with z-listers from Love Island and MAFS.  Will be a giant douche IMO and almost certainly knows Nichole, IMO since she moves in the same circles.  I wonder if they will pretend not to know each other in Paradise...

Jamie - Wearing a hat in the pic but looks brunette.  Victorian, 39 years old.   Firefighter. Travelled to 196 countries.  I KNOW WHO THIS IS!  I was looking at his IG yesterday - had him on my list of suspects - will dig up the info and edit in.  

Alex - Long brunette hair looks grotty but would clean up nice IMO.  laugh out loud  PARTY BOY.  26 years old. Splits his time between Adelaide and Gold Coast (probably during schoolies week  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887 )

Niranga - Black hair.  Aircraft engineer and property development.  Travels to Indonesia in his spare time.

Ryan - Bald. "The world's biggest dog lover" - may relate to the pap pics we had of Angie and the dogs.  32 years old, dog rescue advocate and foster carer.  I bet his house smells.  laugh out loud

Warrick - NO PIC. Goes my "wazza" which tells me much.  Another tradie - concreter.  From QLD, owns his own home, said to be "well off".  Potential wanker alert.  

Jackson - Brunette, 25 year old football player from NSW.  Super relaxed and easy going, apparently.  Works for family business Garlo's Pies.  Classically good looking.  Probably top 4 with those credentials.

Ciarran - Blond.  He's Speedboat Guy IMO.  From the NT, ex military, likes dancing and fishing.

Tom - Brunette.  They make his job sound glamorous but he's an air steward.  laugh out loud  Brisbane based.

Kade - NO PIC.  Car salesman from Perth.  He "looks eerily similar to Zac Efron" and my interest is suddenly piqued.   :detective

Carlin - Dark blonde - looks INCREDIBLY DOUCHEY in the pic they chose to print.  LOL  Described as "Mr Perfect" so he is definitely, indubitably, 100% not F1 IMO.  31 years old from Sydney.  They don't mention his acting, describing him instead as a PT.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:50 pm

This is Jamie.  He's following Adam's business.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 5FZh19a

Source

Can we match him to any of the guys we have pics/threads for, or should we set up a new one?

'I hated my life, yet I would repeat it every week': Man who would spend $600 each weekend on 'alcohol and drugs' leaves his 'toxic' life behind to travel to every country on earth... and checks off 87 in 18 months

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 ZdjcWki

For many young Australians, travelling the world is seemingly a right of passage.

But for James Doran, his overseas adventure to all 196 countries is something else entirely.

With an apartment on Sydney Harbour, a successful career and a close knit group of friends and family, you would be forgiven for being envious of his previous lifestyle.

However, after finding himself excessively partying to the extent where spending $600 on alcohol and drugs a weekend was easy, Mr Doran, from Manly in Sydney, knew he had to change his life.

Now just 18 months after taking off with a one-way ticket and an aim to see every nation on earth, the adventurer has already seen 87 countries and seven continents.

As he nears the halfway mark of his goal, the thirty-something adventurer took time out from a road trip through the Canadian Rocky Mountains to talk to Daily Mail Australia about his journey.

'I had a life that many would envy, but I felt weighed down by all of my possessions and my toxic Sydney lifestyle,' Mr Doran told Femail.

'I hated my life, yet I would repeat it every week.

'I'd take as many drugs and drink enough alcohol to trick myself into thinking I fit into this life I'd created.'

And so, needing an urgent change, Mr Doran sold most of his possessions, keeping only things he could fit into the backpack he would use to travel the globe.

Source

ETA:  Found Matty.  On Nichole's following list. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

I DARE them to pretend they don't know each other when they both end up in Paradise.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Jg0JMpL

Source

I take back what I said upthread - may not be a douche, just looks like a young guy living his best life IMO.

And this is Jackson:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 JjETgsH

Source

More info about him here but I won't post a screenshot because it lists his phone number.  Might want to delete that mate!

And Niranga.  Still looking for an IG...

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 XeoNkyT

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 IF1rYFm

Source

Ryan is Aussie Dog Guy

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 TAZYqtK

Source

PUBLIC ACCOUNT - Go Go GO!

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 FfQYkPc

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 78Fagnt

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 G8lrlHt

Source

Looks like Angie was probably following him pre-show.  :yes:

This could be Kade IMO.  Looks like Zac Efron to me, yes? question

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 OOV7em0

Source

Just bought a car from these guys, what a truly sensational experience! Kade and the guys helped me choose the perfect sports coupe as i was spoilt for choice. They went above and beyond with my needs and met them perfectly. I would recommend this business to anyone looking to buy a used car.

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1sioQiy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:41 am

OMG @Bobette you've been busy laugh out loud   Have you got Ciarran?

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Uxh3Cd7
Source

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 IEP8xbi
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:45 am

Yes not a lot of work done in my home office today Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887 This is my favourite part of the show; the preseason stalk-and-match.  laugh out loud

I didn't get Ciarran - good job!  I like his style.  Will copy over to his thread.  Can you match any of the other guys to the pap pics?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Sharkalicious
Astrobach
handsanitiser
LeapofFaith
Storybook
Sprite
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Bobette
GuardianAngel
14 posters