SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:48 pm

Sportsbet have changed their odds for the age category and the favourite is now 26 to 28.  I'd now really like to know more about this guy since he seems about the right age and has been hidden in the pap pics. 

If that's him behind the bunch of flowers in the promo and he's from NSW, he could be a contender IMO (depending on personality and edit obviously).  Hopefully we might start to get tweets/bios over the weekend.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7RS3I17

Source

ETA: Scratch that. It's already flipped back to 31-34. laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Bvkw4TD

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:43 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Curse you, InStyle Magazine!  If this isn't click bait I don't know what is:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 MoXbgqq

Source

Don't bother to click - they know NOTHING.  

They haven't even revealed the guys we've sleuthed.  It's literally just a placeholder article saying "check back later".  Redfacemad

I did click Embarassed   It says Angie has 20 men, so assuming that is correct, we have a couple of double ups.  Thor and Timm are confirmed same person laugh out loud, so there must be one more.  Any guesses?

@Agent99 with the addition of Tom the flight attendant we now have 25 threads.  IMO that includes two doubles:

Thor is Timm; and
Throne Guy is Runnamuck IMO

So that takes it down to 23, but Daily Mail keeps referencing "18 men".   So either they're wrong (possible with their track record) or we have FIVE more doubles (which I find highly unlikely) or they're going to bring in a B-Team like they did with Matt.  

I'm thinking we must have a B-Team/intruders.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:13 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Curse you, InStyle Magazine!  If this isn't click bait I don't know what is:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 MoXbgqq

Source

Don't bother to click - they know NOTHING.  

They haven't even revealed the guys we've sleuthed.  It's literally just a placeholder article saying "check back later".  Redfacemad

I did click Embarassed   It says Angie has 20 men, so assuming that is correct, we have a couple of double ups.  Thor and Timm are confirmed same person laugh out loud, so there must be one more.  Any guesses?

@Agent99 with the addition of Tom the flight attendant we now have 25 threads.  IMO that includes two doubles:

Thor is Timm; and
Throne Guy is Runnamuck IMO

So that takes it down to 23, but Daily Mail keeps referencing "18 men".   So either they're wrong (possible with their track record) or we have FIVE more doubles (which I find highly unlikely) or they're going to bring in a B-Team like they did with Matt.  

I'm thinking we must have a B-Team/intruders.

They're not bringing in a B-Team night 2 by the read of the episode description. Are they just saying 18 because that's how many Ali and Sophie started with (before Sophie got 4 intruders..?)
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:25 pm

Hmmmm... maybe?  IDK something is just really off with the Man Count at the moment - there may be 1-2 more doubleups with our threads but 5?  I just can't see it.  Can anyone else? Maybe DM are just guessing as you say, and guessing poorly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:41 am

@Bobette I don't think 18 can be right imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:51 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette  I don't think 18 can be right imo.  

Something's definitely off.  A usual "non celeb" season is 16-18 men max.  

Sam had 14 with no intruders
Georgia had 16 plus 2 intruders ep 5
Sophie had 18 plus 4 intruders ep 5
Ali had 18 with no intruders

No way IMO Angie would start with 23 guys.  And yet I can only see 2 doubleups...?  It's all very reminiscent of Matt's season when we seemingly had far too many girls.

The other thing I find weird is Jamie bringing the puppy, since that presumably means Ryan won't bring any?  Maybe he rocks up with a bunch of dogs and a B-Team of 3-4 other guys ep 3?  

Then maybe she gets to keep a couple and the rest are sent packing straight away like with Matt.  She'll have lost a few early on with the whole Undercover Brother thing.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:47 pm

20 men confirmed!

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen15
meet the bachelors
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:53 pm

Guys, help - where is the lifeguard?! Is it Kayde and he changes outfits?

Bobette wrote:More pics from night 1, Source: WWW.MATRIXPICTURES.COM.AU

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 D1aDxgT
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:01 pm

I tried matching the lifeguard and had trouble @Bobette.. I thought it could have potentially been Haydn, but wasn't sure.

Also!! The Bachelorette IG followed dog guy Ryan, but he's not a contestant named yet?!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:06 pm

butterflylove wrote:I tried matching the lifeguard and had trouble @Bobette.. I thought it could have potentially been Haydn, but wasn't sure.

Also!! The Bachelorette IG followed dog guy Ryan, but he's not a contestant named yet?!

YESSSSSS!  I knew we were missing someone else.  Where TF is Ryan.  His pic was even PUBLISHED in New Idea, and there were media articles about him.  Oh man something definitely went down on this season IMO.  We need to find out what. :stirthepot
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:35 pm

Bobette wrote:Guys, help - where is the lifeguard?!  Is it Kayde and he changes outfits?

Bobette wrote:More pics from night 1, Source: WWW.MATRIXPICTURES.COM.AU

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 D1aDxgT

@Bobette.. I just had a thought - is this Tom, and he just changes into a suit later? Because I was just looking at his Linkedin page, and he was a lifeguard way back in 2008 before working in a hotel and then onto cabin crew.

Or like Ryan, perhaps he's a late entrant aaafter Brad gets rid of Warwick and Jess?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:58 pm

@butterflylove If he was pictured meeting Angie night 1 he's definitely on the show from the start and not an intruder so must be one of the guys released today unless something is REALLY off and he's been completely edited out (like Emma's dogs laugh out loud)  

The difference with Ryan is we don't have any pics of him from the actual show - he was only named in New Idea as a contestant.  Oh so very interesting...

Anyway I need to pop out but will be back later.  I've edited in all the bios which leaves us with these threads as doubles.  @GuardianAngel should we delete the doubles when we've confirmed who each person is, or leave them for reference?  

The doubles are:

Runnamuk Guy who is Jess IMO

All black suit who is Matty IMO

Thor Hair who is Timm IMO

So those can probably all be deleted or merged with the other threads?  And then we have...

The Lifeguard who is IMO most likely one of the other guys who gets changed but I think we should leave his thread for now until this is confirmed, yeah?  

So that would bring us down to 23 threads - the 20 contestants plus Ryan who is currently MIA, Brad who isn't listed as a contestant for obvious reasons and The Lifeguard who is most likely one of the contestants but still TBD.  Perfect.   yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Sharkalicious
Astrobach
handsanitiser
LeapofFaith
Storybook
Sprite
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Bobette
GuardianAngel
14 posters