SELECT CONTENT

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:40 pm

Oh gosh I like him
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:44 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh gosh I like him

He had me at Groundhog Day. Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:52 am

Without knowing anything of personalities he is my fave.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:07 am

@Sundy - I found him  thumbsup

https://www.instagram.com/glennsmith87/

SO WHOLESOME. beatingheart
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:12 am

Bobette wrote:@Sundy - I found him  thumbsup

https://www.instagram.com/glennsmith87/

SO WHOLESOME.  beatingheart

How on earth did you manage that
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:12 am

Well done @bobette
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:16 am

Sundy wrote:How on earth did you manage that

Let's just say I was motivated. laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:16 am

He’s a twin! There’s two of him! Out by 20 July by the looks of it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:18 am

Sundy wrote:He’s a twin!  There’s two of him!  Out by 20 July by the looks of it

If he self-eliminates that will be very interesting (in context of Carlin potentially being IMO a fake/replacement F1).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:20 am

Oh yes. Agreed. The plot thinkens
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:02 am

Sundy wrote:He’s a twin!  There’s two of him!  Out by 20 July by the looks of it

Are we taking it off the birthday post? Could that not just be an old photo?

Either way, he was home by August 11th, as his brother posted a photo of them at the footy - which I can confirm, West Coast played Adelaide that day.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:14 am

butterflylove wrote:

Are we taking it off the birthday post? Could that not just be an old photo?

Either way, he was home by August 11th, as his brother posted a photo of them at the footy - which I can confirm, West Coast played Adelaide that day.

Yes I was but you are correct with the footy. What date do we have HTDs penciled in for???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum