SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:55 pm

Sharnee wrote:I don’t think she deleted. I said she deleted when I couldn’t find it the first time it was asked by you .  Then someone brought it over showing I was wrong in saying it was deleted when it was always there.

Sorry I never saw your response so have no idea what you are saying. I just went through her IG and all the responses and still do not see it. Doesn’t mean that it’s still up there but I could not find it. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:02 pm

I don’t excuse or justify what Jed did. Frankly it’s none of my personal business. I don’t think Haley is lying, but there are some discrepancies in these two articles:

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/

‘”Recently, Stevens was “baffled” when she learned that Wyatt had returned home to Nashville without calling her, and finally confronted him when she ran into him at a music venue, this month. She says Wyatt offered little explanation as to what happened.

However, it’s different account here, also by Haley:
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelorette-jeds-ex-details-heartbreak-reunion/

Then, he returned from the show and didn’t call her for two weeks. When he did call, she didn’t answer. “At that point I’m like, ‘OK, you’ve been home for two weeks. You have no explanation for me. What are you going to say that’s going to make me feel better or that’s going to change any of this?’” she told Us.

Did he call her at all? Did he try to come clean with her? But I doubt Jed would be able to tell her he’s the (alleged) winner (I think he is, but still need more proofs) because of the confidentiality agreement.

I don’t care if Haley is going to more news outlets, but please keep your stories straight, so I can a form a better opinion of my own.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:15 pm

@sdmom I like the slow release of her text messages . It’s kind of what Jed is doing on this show . Maybe same management team/strategy ? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:20 pm

@Sharnee I hope her management/PR team do a better job of training her to keep facts straight. Some may think it’s an insignificant detail, but I caught it right away! And immediately I thought: her truth, his truth, and some other truth in between!

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:31 pm

But does the fact she didn’t answer make it wrong on her part ? Does it give him an out , oh she doesn’t want to talk to me, case closed ? If she doesn’t know what happened on the show yet , she might have been upset he didn’t call until 2 weeks after he returned . If I’m upset with someone , I don’t answer either I’m not in the mood to talk and usually get a voice message or a text . Jmo.
I saw the discrepancy too .

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:38 pm

sdmom wrote:@Sharnee I hope her management/PR team do a better job of training her to keep facts straight. Some may think it’s an insignificant detail, but I caught it right away! And immediately I thought: her truth, his truth, and some other truth in between!

All Jmo.
good catch! i agree that she is not doing herself any favors with these small differences. it does not negate the overall story but it does cloud whether he did try to contact her when he came back.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:44 pm

No I never say it makes her wrong or it makes him right. I also don’t care if she talked to him or not, that’s not my point.

Jmo, but personally I like to base my opinions and my speculations on facts. If anyone reads my posts, I think I try very hard to separate opinions from facts (that doesn’t mean I never make mistakes but I am trying so my posts will not get misunderstood or misquoted.)and that’s just me. Her interviewers makes me confused what the facts are, that’s my point.

Please do not think I blame Haley in anyway for her interviews. That’s never my intention. Just trying to gather facts. I personally is confused by the discrepancy, that’s it.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:30 am

Nick Viall Calls Out 'Bachelorette's Jed Wyatt for Alleged Girlfriend Drama: 'What the F**k, Jed?' (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/nick-viall-calls-out-bachelorettes-jed-wyatt-for-alleged-girlfriend-drama-what-the-fk-jed-exclusive
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:37 am

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 2f9ffb10

You guys. Reddit brought it to my attention, but look who TC blatantly neglected to tag! interesting 2pop

ETA: Apparently he liked one of Lauren Zima’s tweets too! Let’s roll! Can’t wait for AFR. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:10 am

That's my boy. Stay far away from that dumpster fire.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:16 am

Diana wrote:That's my boy. Stay far away from that dumpster fire.

Guess that means Tyler is ghosting Jed now laugh out loud ! He must be floored knowing what he knows now and how it was hidden. Dumpster fire is the word imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:17 am

@sosleepy NICE!!!! YAY Tyler is one of us laugh out loud

I can see Tyler on AFR supporting Hannah but i can also see him not taking Heds side at all.. I mean really if you think about it Jed did Tyler and the other boys dirty as well, by lying and disrespecting them and hannah (actually all women really)...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline