SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:38 am

But as I understand it this will go nowhere was at the beginning of their relationship and before the I love you. A relationship can develope into something more and getting those sms right before him going on the show imo doesnt look like a goodbye, you are not my girlfriend anymore. It looks like the opposite imo. How could she not believe that there was a chance of something more/that there already was something more and this show was just about the music for him. He even flat out said that he went on for the music so...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Abda81864 Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:33 am

A relationship is built on trust. How can Hannah trust Jed? Imo, he will leave her for the next golden ticket to advance his music career. Music is and will always be his first love. JMO
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:50 am

Miyala wrote:But as I understand it this will go nowhere was at the beginning of their relationship and before the I love you. A relationship can develope into something more and getting those sms right before him going on the show imo doesnt look like a goodbye, you are not my girlfriend anymore. It looks like the opposite imo. How could she not believe that there was a chance of something more/that there already was something more and this show was just about the music for him. He even flat out said that he went on for the music so...

looks like... but not is. I am not judging what you think. I am saying that it "looks like"... but it may be a complete different story at the end. Who knows what he truly said to her and who knows what she wanted to hear? I honestly do not understand the quick judgement that he is guilty.

IMO he was pretty sure that nothing would happen, he would definitly not fall in love with the lead. I am sure IMO he went with this mindset that he will stay a couple of weeks, get free exposure and go back to his old life... IMO He did not lie. I am sure, like pretty much all the contestants if you ask them, thought the same thing IMO.

But he did fell in love and everything changed IMO. So his return woud be way different. So this is why I am defending him. The more I read that he is treated like a monster, the more I will try to find options that he may not be that. I truly dislike the one way judgement without 2 sides of a story and facts. Because she is a woman does not mean she is right... or wrong.... and vice et versa. There is always é sides in a story.

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:03 am

I'm making sure to write looks like etc because I dont know. BUT I strongly believe in him decieving what I believe was his girlfriend. I just cant understand why he would write those words to her if he wanted her to believe that he didnt want her. Imo its not like we havent heard/seen anything from him. We have seen his sms written just before the show and for me they mean more than whats coming out of his mouth. I'm not calling him names but I just dont believe him because he hasnt shown me anything to make me believe otherwise.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:24 am

@Miyala and that is fine. you are entitled to think or believe whatever you want. Smiley my point was more a rheoric "looks like" means "it seems" but it is perception, nand perception can be different at the end. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:25 am

and having different believes makes for good discussions so thats good :yes:

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:32 am

Sharnee wrote:

Please post a link to this. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:34 am

If Jed sincerely fell in love with Hannah he would have put down the guitar and not used the show as a platform every single episode. It's an action that could have shown the viewers that his intentions may have started off wrong but changed as he fell for Hannah but that's not what he did and it's too much to overlook now. IMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:13 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:45 am

sosleepy wrote:TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 2f9ffb10

You guys. Reddit brought it to my attention, but look who TC blatantly neglected to tag! interesting 2pop

ETA: Apparently he liked one of Lauren Zima’s tweets too! Let’s roll! Can’t wait for AFR. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3

What exactly did Lauren Zima's tweet say that Tyler liked? Thanking you in advance.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Please post a link to this. TY
https://twitter.com/sagewarner_/status/1143344927566389248?s=21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:35 pm

Minney wrote:If Jed sincerely fell in love with Hannah he would have put down the guitar and not used the show as a platform every single episode.  It's an action that could have shown the viewers that his intentions may have started off wrong but changed as he fell for Hannah but that's not what he did and it's too much to overlook now.  IMO.

This is one of my issues with Jed. How did he break down Hannah’s wall? By releasing one truth . He came on to advance his career. That ONE truth made Hannah feel that he was “honest” in telling her something difficult . Regarding this truth of his , if as alleged his goal was F5 which sounds plausible because you need time to showcase your talent , he had a game plan . He needed Hannah’s attention and time to make sure cameras were on him singing his songs . So to get to that point , he withheld the biggest most damming lie . A gf back home . For what Hannah found out about Scott and dealt with him , I love knowing what Haley says because now we can watch both sides being played out. A rare scenario to me. We can watch Jed sing I won’t ever lie and know that’s not a truth . No matter if he fell in love with Hannah on this show , he’s still a liar . Not a little white liar. A big fat full blown liar . I know nothing of her from Colton’s season but I can see Hannah as young and dumb now with some sas. The young and dumb works to Jed’s favor . Her sas might work against her to admit her errors and make her dig her heals in. Again , that works to Jed’s favor . She just hasn’t learned Einstein’s law of insanity . She showed it with Luke too and created a toxic environment with the guys.
I still like seeing her interact with the guys sans JeLuke. I really don’t care what her connection with Jed is because it was still built on lies . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline