SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:26 pm

@Sprite Long time viewer as well. I have to say it IS the most dramatic season ever. I have friends visiting the week of the FS. Three of the four are fans. We've got "permission" from the other to stay in that Monday night to get the show first hand (or at least first hand PDT laugh out loud).

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:27 pm

With all the evidence mounting up, we are way past smoke . A full blown fire has started . RS ‘ rear must be burning up with all the HOT TEA he’s sitting on imo.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28210823/jed-wyatt-cheated-girlfriend-haley-stevens-the-bachelorette/

“Lol, guys. If you thought that Jed Wyatt situation couldn't get any worse, think again. It just came out that he might have cheated on his girlfriend Haley Stevens right before he left for the show.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:32 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
Diana wrote:The beast said "I refuse to let myself not feel chosen Every day" Tyler would 100 percent give her that.imo hell he was standing up for her when her supposed fiancee stays silent.

Get the right man Hannah. We are all rooting for you.

It would be all my dreams coming true. Hannah taking down villians Luke and NotTyler and riding into the sunset with Tyler. rofl

Hannah didn’t want a playa and she wanted unconditional love. Hmm, does not sound like Jed to me no no
An epic switcheroo sounds plausible. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:32 pm

so it looks like jed had multiple flings BEFORE going to the bachelorette (right now only 1 girl came out)... it seems that jed told them it was going nowhere aka sex only. It seems to me that he is no different than most 25ish years old guy. Sex texting is quite normal these days. I am not shocked as I see this on SM all the time.

all BEFORE meeting hannah

and now his past is catching up because those flings were very close to the bachelorette.

I still think that those flings were just that and medias, RS, mags and jed-haters are making it like he is a monster.

Do I think him innocent? no I think he should have zipped his pants months before the show and make sure no skeletons would come out.

I do believe that those girls are far from innocent. I am yet to see any proof that he meant something serious with these girls and all those texts and exchanges were more than sex flirtations.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:33 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Sprite Long time viewer as well.  I have to say it IS the most dramatic season ever.  I have friends visiting the week of the FS.  Three of the four are fans.  We've got "permission" from the other to stay in that Monday night to get the show first hand (or at least first hand PDT laugh out loud).

Highfives to you both! This Season is gonna beat The Fence Jump and that was the most "awaited" Season for them yet. MF is over the moon! Theyre probably too shocked to have stumbled upon 2 Trainwrecks this season that they could not have spun it any better. Luke P and Jed are imploding by themselves.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:36 pm

Also if he's blazen enough to get handy a public bar which I am 100 percent sure is true than what is he doing behind close doors? He totally cheated on Hannah already. (Imo) My only hope is she dropped this manchild.

IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:40 pm

The mother of Hannah's best friend, who is also Mama Sue's best friend, liked a tweet saying they felt Haley came across genuine and felt bad for her when Steve told her Jed cheated on her. I hope if they haven't talked some sense into Hannah yet, it's a concerted team effort to do it. I also hope a family member or one of her friends can be there for her in person. Idk where Hannah is right now, I think LA and the possibility that she only has Jed or TPTB in her ear about this breaks my heart.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:41 pm

@HEA Hmm. JMO but I'm thinking if he had a good answer we might have heard it by now.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:41 pm

HEA wrote:

*snipped*
I do believe that those girls are far from innocent. I am yet to see any proof that he meant something serious with these girls and all those texts and exchanges were more than sex flirtations.

JMO

@HEA i've posted here many, many, many times i couldn't count anymore. Haley has Facts. Texts with I love yous JUST before Jed boarded the Plane. The whole Cybernet is talking about that Fact. Again, it is NOT a hearsay. It is not a case of She said, He said. FACTS.

If that is IF you did see Haley's Facts then i believe, in my opinion, you will agree that those texts are legit and are not made up. You don't need to hear from Jed BECAUSE those texts are FROM JED.

That is i plead, see those "Facts". Then if in your opinion those texts are NOT from Jed, i rest my case.

Last edited by Cari on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:The mother of Hannah's best friend, who is also Mama Sue's best friend, liked a tweet saying they felt Haley came across genuine and felt bad for her when Steve told her Jed cheated on her. I hope if they haven't talked some sense into Hannah yet, it's a concerted team effort to do it. I also hope a family member or one of her friends can be there for her in person. Idk where Hannah is right now, I think LA and the possibility that she only has Jed or TPTB in her ear about this breaks my heart.
Are U sure it is really she. I went to check her twitter out and in one tweet she made a joke about Hannahs nose. Would a mothers best friend do that. I wonder if someone is trolling on reddit

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:46 pm

I dont have an accound in reddit so I couldnt answer

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:49 pm

Just read in that reddit post that it was not her tweet.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline