SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:Why would Tyler make a trolling Spotify account, and not publicize that he made it, when even if you type his full name, you’d  still have scroll quite a bit to find him. He has a running playlist and a love playlist and the songs on both match up with the music he listens to when he posts IG stories and such.

I think to go through the trouble of making a trolling Spotify is just really extra and mean. And Tyler really, really doesn’t seem like a mean person to me. Idk.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:10 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry can't help feel bad for the guy. Yes I know it's his own fault, but there are guys out there who just think they can do whatever they want and sadly some women let them without thinking about the consequences. He will never forget this mess he created and if anything I hope he will have some good therapy to ensure he gets through this. I can't imagine how it feels right now to be hated by everyone reading tabloids and spoilers. JMO's.

With you 100%, GA.  I don't rejoice in someone else's misery.  He is probably wishing he never came on the show.  Tough times for sure for Jed.  
same. he is learning a lot of lessons at once in a very public way. i hope he has some good family support around him. and i hope all this pain he is going through now will help him be a less self-destructive person in the future. he blew an amazing opportunity to find love and promote his music within just two months and he will regret that for a very long time.

Honestly, if Jed knew the show as well as some on this forum, he’d have made an exit plan when the show let him serenade Hannah. The show had it’s storyboard early on & the bus started it’s engine when they chose to film Jed singing. IMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:11 pm

Jed could have easily promoted his music on a show like The Voice or American Idol rather than go on a dating show with a girlfriend that he wasn't even faithful, too. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:11 pm

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelorette-hannah-brown-reacts-to-jed-wyatt-girlfriend-reports/
“Spoiler Alert‘Bachelorette’ Hannah Brown Privately Reacts to Reports Jed Wyatt Had a Girlfriend”

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:12 pm

suzq wrote:Jed could have easily promoted his music on a show like The Voice or American Idol rather than go on a dating show with a girlfriend that he wasn't even faithful, too. JMO.
well he can't sing so he mostly like would not have lasted very long on any of those shows cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Why would Tyler make a trolling Spotify account, and not publicize that he made it, when even if you type his full name, you’d  still have scroll quite a bit to find him. He has a running playlist and a love playlist and the songs on both match up with the music he listens to when he posts IG stories and such.

I think to go through the trouble of making a trolling Spotify is just really extra and mean. And Tyler really, really doesn’t seem like a mean person to me. Idk.  

I don’t mean troll as in being mean but more like selectively adding to it. More so that he knows he’s being watched and is being careful with his actions. IMO.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry can't help feel bad for the guy. Yes I know it's his own fault, but there are guys out there who just think they can do whatever they want and sadly some women let them without thinking about the consequences. He will never forget this mess he created and if anything I hope he will have some good therapy to ensure he gets through this. I can't imagine how it feels right now to be hated by everyone reading tabloids and spoilers. JMO's.

With you 100%, GA.  I don't rejoice in someone else's misery.  He is probably wishing he never came on the show.  Tough times for sure for Jed.  
same. he is learning a lot of lessons at once in a very public way. i hope he has some good family support around him. and i hope all this pain he is going through now will help him be a less self-destructive person in the future. he blew an amazing opportunity to find love and promote his music within just two months and he will regret that for a very long time.

Honestly, if Jed knew the show as well as some on this forum, he’d have made an exit plan when the show let him serenade Hannah. The show had it’s storyboard early on & the bus started it’s engine when they chose to film Jed singing. IMO

He wasn’t at F5 yet and he had a few more songs to debut imo

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:16 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Hannah ended her engagement to Jed. They are working on things. Proud of her to say the least. She will get to bottom of everything and make the right decision.

Baby steps. I'm rooting for you Hannah!!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:22 pm

Sharnee wrote:https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelorette-hannah-brown-reacts-to-jed-wyatt-girlfriend-reports/
“Spoiler Alert‘Bachelorette’ Hannah Brown Privately Reacts to Reports Jed Wyatt Had a Girlfriend”
And if you scroll down to the next story. Haley said Patrick (Hannah’s brother) followed her on IG before filming ended!!Jed wasn’t home yet! At first it sounded like the night of the premiere.. very fun odd indeed!
Did someone know what was up before they wrapped filming? This is all crazy for sure! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:33 pm

Hi everyone! Just had to jump in and start posting. I have been watching the show forever and was excited to see Hannah’s “journey”. I became a Tyler and Hannah fan watching their chemistry onscreen. Was disappointed when RS changed the spoiler but could not believe the new, recent developments! Good for Hannah and hope she has the support she needs to get through this. (I think she does!). 😊.

Was never going to stop watching but now much more excited to see the rest of her season and especially the ATFR!! I can’t imagine what will happen and I am sure TPTB are salivating! Thanks for all of your thoughts and opinions about the show! It’s been fun to read!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yup and for me it all started with Mills very early on saying she changed her mind at the last minute. Did she or was she influenced to?  and CH asking if she found love coupled with the fake Demi/Scott scenario. I didn't know quite what at the time.

I think she was influenced to pick Jed in a close horse race. After Jed admitted he came on the show to help his music career IMO Hannah developed a trust of him (unwarranted based on what's come out about him) and Jed was Nashville / country music DNA and Hannah has intimated that could be a future she's interested in. IMO it wouldn't have been hard to put a finger on the scale and tip it toward Jed. IMO it's probable that production knew enough dirt on Jed to know that this choice would crash and burn and that's a formula for a switch. They've done something like this before.
JHMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:38 pm

@LaineyG welcomebanner Hope you enjoy the rest of the season Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline