SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:15 pm

This timing is so perfect for Tyler’s second 1:1 this week too given the sm stuff. It might make Hannah relive and remember the good things with him and really want to try again. I hope so anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:17 pm

Guys I'm getting so nervous for us.....remember that feeling when we heard Tyler was in fact f2????  Soooo deflated.
Sure hope they're not toying with us. Though I really don't think they are. 
The most excited I've ever been was when the trailer for Jilly's Frc showed reid holding a ring. Really, I was beside myself, and couldn't wait for the finale, only to be absolutely CRUSHED. Jilly was wavering, I kept trying to coax her thru the screen, and then ch sat with her and seemed to me to talk her out of it, I was screaming at him!!!

I am trying so hard not to get so excited now, but it's not working!!! Aarrggghhhh!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:How do we know they officially broke it off?  

I asked earlier here, response I received is RS announced that Hannah broke their engagement today but they are supposedly still seeing each other.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:27 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

I asked earlier here, response I received is RS announced that Hannah broke their engagement today but they are supposedly still seeing each other.  

Something just seems a little off to me. All the pro Tyler posts, Hannah liking Tyler's posts, Jed basically fell off the planet laugh out loud. I just don't think this is a done deal yet. They could still be together, but not engaged. Yeah, I know the people on reddit said they are kaput, but my radar is going off here. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:28 pm

Alanna wrote:This timing is so perfect for Tyler’s second 1:1 this week too given the sm stuff. It might make Hannah relive and remember the good things with him and really want to try again. I hope so anyway.

Yup and throw things against the wall when she sees notTyler’s empty words imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped
IA there is proof of this from several documentation out there and the reality show (forget the name) that was all about TPTB's tricks.

Might that be UnReal? It was co-produced by Sarah Gertrude Shapiro - an ex producer of The Bachelor and is felt to be an only slightly exaggerated look into producer manipulation on reality TV.

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped
Another point that is questionable to me is Jed having that conversation about being there for his career and wanting her to know that. I have no doubt TPTB knew that all along. It wouldn't take much for them to convince him to be straight with Hannah to let her know, knowing what may happen later.
snipped

I think the admission that Jed came on for his career was cunning but misdirection. IMO almost no one who's being honest would say they come on to find love. I admit some come on because they have an interest in the lead but most come on for the adventure and are only open to the chance of finding love. So by admitting this to Hannah Jed made himself look to be open and honest - which just made it easier for him to lie about bigger issues and not be questioned. I still feel that TPTB knew about Haley - mostly because it's their job to know / find out these things about the talent they cast and they are good at their job no matter how sleazy they get. I have no trouble thinking that they "pushed" Hannah into picking Jed knowing that this would all come out and it would rise to the top of dramatic endings.

I believe what RS posted about Hannah breaking off the engagement but wonder about this now - yesterday's news that Jed had allegedly cheated on Haley was not known until posted and is, therefore, IMO new information to Hannah not known by her when she broke the engagement.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

Something just seems a little off to me.  All the pro Tyler posts, Hannah liking Tyler's posts, Jed basically fell off the planet laugh out loud.  I just don't think this is a done deal yet.  They could still be together, but not engaged.  Yeah, I know the people on reddit said they are kaput, but my radar is going off here.  Jmo.  
what are you thinking @mommyof2? my guess is that tptb are pushing tyler in the social media because he is popular, they want to stoke people's hope for a switch and they want to stoke people's hope that he is the next lead. they are hiding jed because of the bad publicity he has recently received. i would not be surprised if they cut nice moments between jed and hannah and focus on her relationship with tyler for the same three reasons above. it is a win/win/win for them.

i am wondering if mike fleiss "boom" post means they have signed up tyler for the lead. on reddit it was said hannah's mom's best friend commented (i'm paraphrasing) that they should call and chat before they make the official announcement. to me that sounds like tyler is probably going to be the next lead and she does not want that because she wants hannah and tyler back together.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 65559689_2384591715152205_4589389235533224294_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
alabamahannah back in the saddle. TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 1f434 #thebachelorette
Source

So I just checked Hannah’s IG, ( which is at 1.3 Mil...BTW! ) someone citing the definition of this expression and reminder that it has NOTHING to do with horses but getting back into something again after a ‘fall’ or some time away. Translation= back to dating...? It’s all so funny and more positive than when she had these hardcore comments about her sexuality or her being a bad Christian. Etc... and now the comments are 95% for her to go back with Tyler. PINKHEART
I saw the funniest comment talking about Jed...’ hope you got rid of that platform vulture’ rofl

She is in a better place than last week, for sure, despite everything. Sending :sprinklehearts

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:29 pm

Billysmom wrote:Guys I'm getting so nervous for us.....remember that feeling when we heard Tyler was in fact f2????  Soooo deflated.
The most excited I've ever been was when the trailer for Jilly's Frc showed reid holding a ring. Really, I was beside myself, and couldn't wait for the finale, only to be absolutely CRUSHED. Jilly was wavering, I kept trying to coax her thru the screen, and then ch sat with her and seemed to me to talk her out of it, I was screaming at him!!!

I am trying so hard not to get so excited now, but it's not working!!! Aarrggghhhh!

Wow, we are soul sisters, because I remember feeling the same. Maybe its because we know both Ed and Jed are villains during the season, so our desire for the lead to be with a decent dude is even stronger. Plus Reid was my jam...and with Jillian, they were magic. Much like Hannah and Tyler. Oh man, I don't think I can take another Reid situaiton.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:35 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

Something just seems a little off to me.  All the pro Tyler posts, Hannah liking Tyler's posts, Jed basically fell off the planet laugh out loud.  I just don't think this is a done deal yet.  They could still be together, but not engaged.  Yeah, I know the people on reddit said they are kaput, but my radar is going off here.  Jmo.  

I don't feel like Hed fell off the planet. I see him all over my SM without even following him. Actually, I think he wishes he could disappear right now.
I agree that it doesn't mean they're completely over yet so I will refrain from opening the champagne.. yet. laugh out loud

ETA: been disappointed and burned way too many times this season already, gotta channel the little nihilist in me.

Last edited by limoncello on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:36 pm

Maybe I am in la la land but considering how (imo) insecure Jed is... I have a feeling they were done-zo when she liked all that Tyler the stuff the other night. That is a woman with one foot out the door and I don't blame her JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:38 pm

U
beautifulxendings wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Guys I'm getting so nervous for us.....remember that feeling when we heard Tyler was in fact f2????  Soooo deflated.

Wow, we are soul sisters, because I remember feeling the same. Maybe its because we know both Ed and Jed are villains during the season, so our desire for the lead to be with a decent dude is even stronger. Plus Reid was my jam...and with Jillian, they were magic. Much like Hannah and Tyler. Oh man, I don't think I can take another Reid situaiton.
Yes, it was wishing for the lead to find a good guy, exactly!!!!  I was so wiped after that finale.   
Hopefully this one will be different. My gosh, these two lovelies sparkle in each other's company....such a fairy tale, aaarrgghh!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline