SELECT CONTENT

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:56 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Woah! Woah! Woah!

CARLIN IS MARRIED!!!

The divorce isn't even settled yet!

More red flags than China with this guy IMO.

Source

You called it first, @Dirty Street Pie

Bobette wrote:
ETA:  And here are his actual wedding pics, indistinguishable from his modelling pics IMO.  How ironic

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 IKiUcvU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:02 am

A starter marriage is nbd imo; it wouldn't put me off. So long as the divorce came soon enough I'd be fine with dating a separated person (I'd be a hypocrite if not, given I started seeing someone when I separated). Given we're a country that mandates a 12 month separation...  (even longer if you're married less than 2 years; you have to wait out the 2 years before your 12 months can start if you don't want to do counselling) its not like some states in the US for example where you can basically divorce straight away if its uncontested, so it really means something to not date while you're still married there.

An article about getting a divorce in Australia https://www.abc.net.au/life/how-to-get-divorced-in-australia/10996740
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:05 am

WHY DID HE DO THE SHOW??? Now I’m hoping for a switch up if he’s the F1.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:10 am

Idlemess wrote:WHY DID HE DO THE SHOW??? Now I’m hoping for a switch up if he’s the F1.  

Why was he cast would be my question.  The casting application clearly calls for Single men.  Separated is still legally married, so I don't know how he was even able to get through the first stage of applications.  

Stu was still married, but Sophie specifically wanted him there IMO, and they knew each other, so she had some background info.  To choose a married F1 trusting only his version of events is a BOLD move IMO.

I'd at least want the opportunity to do a little *independent research* to get a clearer picture, which obviously she couldn't.  Either TPTB were not expecting him to be F1 or they kinda screwed Angie here IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:20 am

The open casting call is for singles. I'm sure they're happy to bend rules for the contestants they cast through more personal connections.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:30 am

If they deliberately scouted Carlin and were willing to overlook the fact that he's married, I would in that case expect him to be perfect for Angie.  

And yet he doesn't seem to tick any of the criteria she said she was looking for (funny/quirky/weird/crazy/good banter).  I'm also far from convinced their values/lifestyles will be compatible after the other information that came to light earlier today. 

I'm honestly confused what he's doing there, unless TPTB had a role in mind for him other than being F1.  He seems more suited to someone like Ali IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by xostargirlxo Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:47 am

Well it looks like we might get some more info about what happened with his ex, you should take a look at the comments of her latest photo. Apparently ready to spill the tea. giggling Not sure what it means that she's also following Matt, he seems to be a hit!

xostargirlxo
xostargirlxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:59 am

xostargirlxo wrote:Well it looks like we might get some more info about what happened with his ex, you should take a look at the comments of her latest photo. Apparently ready to spill the tea. giggling Not sure what it means that she's also following Matt, he seems to be a hit!

Bring on the bombs.   Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f4a3 Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f4a5

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 AIacWMu

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:37 am

I don’t mind Carlin. I think Ange likes him as well. The nervous lead into their first kiss reminded me of most f1s. Imo lots of contestants have been in serious/defacto relationships within 12 months of TB being filmed so don’t see why him being separated for 18 mths is an issue. Ange is also in tv/media so him pursuing that type of work should also b no surprise to her. If Ange is in fact happy/in love with the guy he must b doing something right imo as can’t imagine her putting up with any bull for a show especially as has not needed a guy before now. Happy to give him the benefit of doubt and hope for the best.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:57 am

I've been watching this show for far too long as I believe the producers knew he was still married and STILL cast him as he has a lot of dreamboat qualities. What good TV it would be for their lead to fall in love with a married man!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:10 am

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Scree237
Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Scree238
https://instagram.com/brentonparkes?igshid=1l47ira6hyemx
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:40 am

Norcalgal wrote:I've been watching this show for far too long as I believe the producers knew he was still married and STILL cast him as he has a lot of dreamboat qualities. What good TV it would be for their lead to fall in love with a married man!
IA.the whole show is engineered and manipulated IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jenski_tas
Dirty Street Pie
Kindnesscounts
bluwavz
richmond1
Vjeff
Flowergrrl
ReneeM
Finch
mbl
stoneleigh