SELECT CONTENT

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:55 pm

As it turns out I know someone who knows Carlin (through F45). If she likes him, then I trust her judgment. I don't know that I'd choose him myself or that he's right for Angie, but I do think he's genuine.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:00 pm

leavers wrote:As it turns out I know someone who knows Carlin (through F45). If she likes him, then I trust her judgment.  I don't know that I'd choose him myself or that he's right for Angie, but I do think he's genuine.
There must be many people who know him through F45 and his other interests. Also, we don’t personally know Angie so we IMO we can’t really know what who she’s attracted to and whether or not they are right for her. From their 24 hour date, they seemed to be pretty keen on each other

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Just Looking wrote:
leavers wrote:As it turns out I know someone who knows Carlin (through F45). If she likes him, then I trust her judgment.  I don't know that I'd choose him myself or that he's right for Angie, but I do think he's genuine.
There must be many people who know him through F45 and his other interests.  Also, we don’t personally know Angie so we IMO we can’t really know what who she’s attracted to and whether or not they are right for her.  From their 24 hour date, they seemed to be pretty keen on each other

Yeah I do agree. I just meant that just because I know someone that knows him, doesn't mean I instantly think that means he should be F1 Smiley That's not up for me to decide. Only that if this person endorses him then I know she wouldn't do that if he wasn't genuine. I rescind all previous posts about him being an actor or a fake F1, laugh out loud.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:37 pm

What is F45? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What is F45? TYIA
GA, F45 stands for “functional training for 45 mins” which is a combination of circuit and high intensity interval training. I do similar workout training but not at an F45 gym.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XzB94Z5cIc&time_continue=10

Carlin I assume is certified in F45 training because from his IG, he trains people at an F45 gym somewhere in New South Wales.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:59 pm

@leavers I’m sure he’s a lovely genuine guy - he comes across that way. Who knows he might have a hidden crazy side to him that Angie loves ❣

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:54 pm

@mercieme Thanks! Good for you. Walking my dog 1/2 hour twice a day doesn't cut it after watching that. Embarassed

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:44 pm

So what if Angie chose someone different to her usual type? It really is a non issue IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:04 am

@sprout I agree.
Angie told Carlin she had "never been in love before". If she is telling the truth what does that say about her past "types?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:05 am

sprout wrote:So what if Angie chose someone different to her usual type? It really is a non issue IMO.

I can't speak for everyone else but I'm disappointed that Angie has picked the typical bachie 'straighty 180' (her words). I was really excited to see Angie as the lead this season as she is alternative,quirky,silly, down to earth and this is how she describes her type, Carlin is a contradiction.  He is probably really nice and all but it's hard to trust someone with his aspirations for fame through any means singing/acting/modeling/flogging products on IG
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:33 am

Bachbee wrote:
sprout wrote:So what if Angie chose someone different to her usual type? It really is a non issue IMO.

I can't speak for everyone else but I'm disappointed that Angie has picked the typical bachie 'straighty 180' (her words). I was really excited to see Angie as the lead this season as she is alternative,quirky,silly, down to earth and this is how she describes her type, Carlin is a contradiction.  He is probably really nice and all but it's hard to trust someone with his aspirations for fame through any means singing/acting/modeling/flogging products on IG

word You can speak for me @Bachbee - I feel exactly the same.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:34 am

I have learnt not to get disappointed with whoever the lead chooses over the years of sleuthing this show as IMO it’s the prerogative of the lead to make the best decision for themselves and their deal if the person they choose works out or doesn’t.

From sleuthing done by someone here, Jackson also makes it to F4 and if Sportsbet is correct in the way the odds are lined up, then IMO Matt also makes it to F4 so that means her F4 may consist of the 3 guys that her brother picked out plus Timm that she added. In fact her brother only first mentioned Matt and Carlin and then when her brother told her Carlin was low on the “bants”, she said, “maybe i need that” and her brother said “what about Jackson”. So just based on deduction, IMO, her brother added Jackson as someone who contrasts Angie similar to how Carlin does. On that basis, if Angie was so determined to choose someone quirky and funny, how come Timm alone IMO of the F4 (based on Sportsbet odds) fits that description. So what stopped Angie from making her F4 a bunch of quirky and funny guys? This is all on Angie IMO, she picked who she wanted and IMO probably put a lot of weight on her brother’s opinions of the guys based on his little interaction with them. Plus since most folks believe Timm is F2, again nothing stopped Angie from picking him if that’s who she really wanted, this is why I don’t subscribe to anything out of the norm going down during filming because she took the one guy she added to her brother’s list and who fits the description of quirky and funny all the way to the end and didn’t pick him (based on Sportsbet  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887 ).....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jenski_tas
Dirty Street Pie
Kindnesscounts
bluwavz
richmond1
Vjeff
Flowergrrl
ReneeM
Finch
mbl
stoneleigh