Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:31 am

From the group date 25/06.  Apologies for the grotty hair comment but TBH it is his most distinguishing feature at this point.  laugh out loud

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* LA7BH5Y

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8VHMZCc

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Nb21nbd

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* P8iaAnr

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* X0h1e0r

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Gxdeob6

Source


Last edited by Bobette on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 10558
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:41 am

I'm not a fan of this guy just on appearance alone. laugh out loud




________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54722
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:14 am

Is this the same guy?  Hair looks so much cleaner!!!  But height and brow line makes me think it might be?  

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* VNyrnmg

Source

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* ITL94yc

question

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Need more pics to confirm...
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 10558
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:27 pm

Isn't this guy blonde hair with the nose clip? The hair on the right guy is too dark at the front. I am going out on a limb here and say grotty hair is a muso laugh out loud

Agent99

Posts : 706
Join date : 2017-11-28

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:57 pm

@Agent99 wrote:Isn't this guy blonde hair with the nose clip?  The hair on the right guy is too dark at the front.  I am going out on a limb here and say grotty hair is a muso laugh out loud

Muso, graphic designer or plumber IMO (and we all know which one of those would make the most money laugh out loud).  

I think nose clip guy's face is broader and hair is less layered?  IDK.  Think I'll set up a new thread for this guy - Angie may have a whole bunch of tall guys with long hair (which would be fine by me since I LOVE long hair on a man - so long as it's clean!).  

Really hanging for the full set of night 1 pics from matrix so we can tally up the men and clarify who's who.

Thanks @Agent99 Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 10558
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:40 pm

@Bobette wrote:Is this the same guy?  Hair looks so much cleaner!!!  But height and brow line makes me think it might be?  

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* VNyrnmg

Source

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* ITL94yc

question

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Need more pics to confirm...

@Bobette IA that it's the same guy  yes Looking at his hairline by his sideburns and forehead it's the same shape. His hair matches too imo and more blonde when down than it would be tied up because of how it's highlighted. I actually think he's kind of hot laugh out loud 


For comparison, this is Adam Sellars/Noseclip Freediving guy's profile. IA I think the man above is different and not Adam Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_8195https://www.thepressureproject.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/img_8195.jpg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 29322
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:32 pm

@AllAboutLove Yeah I know it's not Adam, my post upthread was from months ago before we found Adam's SM.  This guy's height/build is the main giveaway IMO.  

IMO he's SUPER hot in the mansion pic, whereas in the GD pics he looks like he lives on the streets and hasn't showered in weeks.  An interesting contrast.  laugh out loud

Also I just noticed he has hand tattoos - I wonder if he could be the guy holding the massive bunch of sunflowers?  Will take over to the SC thread for comparison...

He seems to be a bit of a joker and the hair/physique screams tradie. @Agent99 Comparing to the NI pics/info I reckon this is Timm from Vic - would you concur?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 10558
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:29 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud IA about the contrast. Maybe it's the hair up vs down and it looks unbrushed tied up a bit. I wonder if he is MOT or gets a date? Off to SC thread bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 29322
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:54 pm

@Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove Yeah I know it's not Adam, my post upthread was from months ago before we found Adam's SM.  This guy's height/build is the main giveaway IMO.  

IMO he's SUPER hot in the mansion pic, whereas in the GD pics he looks like he lives on the streets and hasn't showered in weeks.  An interesting contrast.  laugh out loud

Also I just noticed he has hand tattoos - I wonder if he could be the guy holding the massive bunch of sunflowers?  Will take over to the SC thread for comparison...

He seems to be a bit of a joker and the hair/physique screams tradie. @Agent99 Comparing to the NI pics/info I reckon this is Timm from Vic - would you concur?  question

Ooh you might be on to something there with Timm being grotty hair.   I still have reservations though about him being the long blonde hair in the mansion pic.  There is an Abbie/Elly situation with the hair there laugh out loud

Agent99

Posts : 706
Join date : 2017-11-28

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:56 pm

@Agent99 wrote:
@Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove Yeah I know it's not Adam, my post upthread was from months ago before we found Adam's SM.  This guy's height/build is the main giveaway IMO.  

IMO he's SUPER hot in the mansion pic, whereas in the GD pics he looks like he lives on the streets and hasn't showered in weeks.  An interesting contrast.  laugh out loud

Also I just noticed he has hand tattoos - I wonder if he could be the guy holding the massive bunch of sunflowers?  Will take over to the SC thread for comparison...

He seems to be a bit of a joker and the hair/physique screams tradie. @Agent99 Comparing to the NI pics/info I reckon this is Timm from Vic - would you concur?  question

Ooh you might be on to something there with Timm being grotty hair.   I still have reservations though about him being the long blonde hair in the mansion pic.  There is an Abbie/Elly situation with the hair there laugh out loud

There certainly is.  laugh out loud  

I initially thought he had dreads from the GD pics and you can't just brush those out for a cocktail party, but it could just be a messy man bun - the pics are not great.  

I've kept the separate thread for mansion guy here.  I'm kind of hoping they're two separate guys but the height is identical IMO and the browline also very similar.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 10558
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:02 am

@Bobette wrote:Undercover Brother Promo 19/09

@Agent99 wrote:

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BYLSpN8

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* IHgZ0p8
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 10558
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:46 pm

It’s a nope from me
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5778
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly ~ Tall/Grotty Hair/Brown Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum