SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion Empty Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:31 am

ETA: Official Tenplay Bio

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion ZxGJBFv

Timm

An unpredictable joker who is unapologetically himself, Timm is someone who doesn’t take himself too seriously and is always willing to take the mickey out of himself to impress his dream girl. At 27, he is now looking to find a partner who is beautiful both inside and out, to take her on his ideal date, scuba diving in Port Douglas followed by a seafood feast by the water.

How would you describe your perfect partner? Strong family values, open minded, good sense of humour and natural beauty inside and out.

What are your biggest turn-offs and any deal breakers? Close minded, self-entitled, girls that don’t swim.

What is it about our Bachelorette Angie that you are attracted to and had you signing up for your chance at love with her? Angie seems to tick all the boxes from the couch to the jungle and now the Bachelorette. I love that she will have a crack at anything, takes the mickey out of herself but still has strong values. She is a little cutie as well.

What makes you the ultimate catch for Angie?

I think just my light outlook on life.

What will be your approach to your time in the mansion? Any strategies going in?

I’m just going to be myself and hopefully my bright personality will shine in the mansion, but then show my softer side to Angie.

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

I buy flowers for myself every Sunday.

Source

From the group date 25/06.  Apologies for the grotty hair comment but TBH it is his most distinguishing feature at this point.  laugh out loud

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion LA7BH5Y

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion 8VHMZCc

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion Nb21nbd

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion P8iaAnr

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion X0h1e0r

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion Gxdeob6

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:41 am

I'm not a fan of this guy just on appearance alone. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:14 am

Is this the same guy?  Hair looks so much cleaner!!!  But height and brow line makes me think it might be?  

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion VNyrnmg

Source

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion ITL94yc

question

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Need more pics to confirm...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:27 pm

Isn't this guy blonde hair with the nose clip? The hair on the right guy is too dark at the front. I am going out on a limb here and say grotty hair is a muso laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:57 pm

Agent99 wrote:Isn't this guy blonde hair with the nose clip?  The hair on the right guy is too dark at the front.  I am going out on a limb here and say grotty hair is a muso laugh out loud

Muso, graphic designer or plumber IMO (and we all know which one of those would make the most money laugh out loud).  

I think nose clip guy's face is broader and hair is less layered?  IDK.  Think I'll set up a new thread for this guy - Angie may have a whole bunch of tall guys with long hair (which would be fine by me since I LOVE long hair on a man - so long as it's clean!).  

Really hanging for the full set of night 1 pics from matrix so we can tally up the men and clarify who's who.

Thanks @Agent99 Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Bobette wrote:Is this the same guy?  Hair looks so much cleaner!!!  But height and brow line makes me think it might be?  

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion VNyrnmg

Source

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion ITL94yc

question

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Need more pics to confirm...

@Bobette IA that it's the same guy  yes Looking at his hairline by his sideburns and forehead it's the same shape. His hair matches too imo and more blonde when down than it would be tied up because of how it's highlighted. I actually think he's kind of hot laugh out loud 

For comparison, this is Adam Sellars/Noseclip Freediving guy's profile. IA I think the man above is different and not Adam Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion Img_8195https://www.thepressureproject.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/img_8195.jpg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:32 pm

@AllAboutLove Yeah I know it's not Adam, my post upthread was from months ago before we found Adam's SM.  This guy's height/build is the main giveaway IMO.  

IMO he's SUPER hot in the mansion pic, whereas in the GD pics he looks like he lives on the streets and hasn't showered in weeks.  An interesting contrast.  laugh out loud

Also I just noticed he has hand tattoos - I wonder if he could be the guy holding the massive bunch of sunflowers?  Will take over to the SC thread for comparison...

He seems to be a bit of a joker and the hair/physique screams tradie. @Agent99 Comparing to the NI pics/info I reckon this is Timm from Vic - would you concur?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:29 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud IA about the contrast. Maybe it's the hair up vs down and it looks unbrushed tied up a bit. I wonder if he is MOT or gets a date? Off to SC thread bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:54 pm

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove Yeah I know it's not Adam, my post upthread was from months ago before we found Adam's SM.  This guy's height/build is the main giveaway IMO.  

IMO he's SUPER hot in the mansion pic, whereas in the GD pics he looks like he lives on the streets and hasn't showered in weeks.  An interesting contrast.  laugh out loud

Also I just noticed he has hand tattoos - I wonder if he could be the guy holding the massive bunch of sunflowers?  Will take over to the SC thread for comparison...

He seems to be a bit of a joker and the hair/physique screams tradie. @Agent99 Comparing to the NI pics/info I reckon this is Timm from Vic - would you concur?  question

Ooh you might be on to something there with Timm being grotty hair.   I still have reservations though about him being the long blonde hair in the mansion pic.  There is an Abbie/Elly situation with the hair there laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:56 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove Yeah I know it's not Adam, my post upthread was from months ago before we found Adam's SM.  This guy's height/build is the main giveaway IMO.  

Ooh you might be on to something there with Timm being grotty hair.   I still have reservations though about him being the long blonde hair in the mansion pic.  There is an Abbie/Elly situation with the hair there laugh out loud

There certainly is.  laugh out loud  

I initially thought he had dreads from the GD pics and you can't just brush those out for a cocktail party, but it could just be a messy man bun - the pics are not great.  

I've kept the separate thread for mansion guy here.  I'm kind of hoping they're two separate guys but the height is identical IMO and the browline also very similar.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:02 am

Bobette wrote:Undercover Brother Promo 19/09

Agent99 wrote:

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion BYLSpN8

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion IHgZ0p8
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:46 pm

It’s a nope from me
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew