SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:37 pm

Thanks GA!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:51 pm

Timm now up to 127K followers on IG and hasn't been sighted/active/tagged on SM since the day of his friend's wedding.  

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 10 JTossqH

Source

The boys posted a lot of "day after" stuff the next day and he was conspicuously absent so probably back in Fiji IMO (though personally I'd prefer if he were on his way to to Argentina to be an intruder on Lily's season. laugh out loud)

One final note on the topic of Lily - it's her B'day today and she posted a pic/message to IG so presumably got her phone back temporarily yesterday to do that... and yet still found the time to like Timm's pic.  Just sayin'. bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 10 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:05 pm

The plot thickens! :stirthepot

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:05 pm

@Astrobach yes he’s magnificent bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 10 4256136633

AllAboutLove wrote:I found it. I found the perfect tweet to describe Timm. Love him!  PINKHEART Hope he finds his sunflower and soulmate he deserves!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:11 pm

@Bobette I noticed Lily liked Timm’s post too and immediately thought the same! :yes: Also, if she’s the Bette and is liking Timm’s post while filming that makes me wonder what kind of connection/guys are there that she still is looking at Timm’s profile.....Just saying ;)

Wow! 127k followers already! He’s the most popular F2 from BetteAU history post finale ever!! And the most popular contestant from Angie’s season. Magnificent, indeed Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I noticed Lily liked Timm’s post too and immediately thought the same! :yes: Also, if she’s the Bette and is liking Timm’s post while filming that makes me wonder what kind of connection/guys are there that she still is looking at Timm’s profile.....Just saying ;)

Hey you can say it all you want - I've been inventing all kinds of elaborate fan fictions in my head over this potential pairing. bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 10 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:10 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I noticed Lily liked Timm’s post too and immediately thought the same! :yes: Also, if she’s the Bette and is liking Timm’s post while filming that makes me wonder what kind of connection/guys are there that she still is looking at Timm’s profile.....Just saying ;)

Hey you can say it all you want - I've been inventing all kinds of elaborate fan fictions in my head over this potential pairing. bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 10 3806527698
How's this for a fan fiction? Instead of being on his way to Fiji, Timm is on his way to wherever Lily is filming Bette NZ?  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:30 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

How's this for a fan fiction? Instead of being on his way to Fiji, Timm is on his way to wherever Lily is filming Bette NZ?  laugh out loud

ARGENTINA OR BUST!   cantstopl  

Aperry wrote:bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 10 2bebc010

Found on a Bachie fan page on Facebook yesterday. Timm may be headed to Paradise.

Idlemess wrote:Just took a look at Lily's IG and TBH, I can picture her and Timm in a wild and crazy hookup. Definitely would love to see them pictured together. They're both tall, unconventional looks, kinda out there introspectively, lives life, wild things. OMG, I hope it happens.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:10 am

Please, someone find me his birth info! TYIA!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:18 pm

Thread moved to
Bachelor - Bachelorette Intl - Former Couples - Contestants - Viewing Links - General Discussion

www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5251-timm-hanly-timm-the-magnificent-bachelorette-australia-season-5-discussion#1392378

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:40 am

@GuardianAngel I’ve tried the link but it loops back right here, at the beginning of this thread.. question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:51 am

Astrobach wrote:@GuardianAngel I’ve tried the link but it loops back right here, at the beginning of this thread.. question

It's the same thread/same content. Just living on a different subforum now (former contestants instead of Angie's season)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew