SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:55 pm

@leavers oh, that makes sense, I just read the title and it’s the same...it confused me.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Just Looking Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:08 pm

Astrobach wrote:Please, someone find me his birth info! TYIA!
I’ve looked everywhere and I can only fin his birth year - 1992

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:06 pm

Hey all, I’m new- been stalking these forums for a few seasons now....my love of Timm and general thoughts about Angie’s season have finally led me to post.
Looking forward to sleuthing BIP and seeing if Timm is Bachelor 2020...

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:09 pm

BTW- Timm’s birthday is February 26th....he’s an Aquarius/ Pisces cusp sign, which is really interesting and him to a tee.

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:32 pm

@Just Looking Thanks for that info!

@therealswahili and another THANKS AND Welcomeparty! to you!
You do make an entrance ! :claphands
I will now put his chart together thanks to you both. Are we thinking he was born in Melbourne, right?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:35 pm

Astrobach- no, I think he was born in North QLD, if that makes a difference.

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:37 pm

Also, how do I get an avatar? Halp!

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:37 pm

Yes, a LOT ! can you give me a city or town as close as possible Thanks!
He is definitely a Pisces, not on the cusp ( 6 deg.) and has Venus, Mars and Saturn in Aquarius...

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:39 pm

Astrobach- Port Douglas?

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:40 pm

@therealswahili you can go to the help / FAQ on the Forum and it gives you guidelines on how to post. Also there might be a few days of wait as a newbie. Check with a mod ( @AllAboutLove)

ETA thanks again, I’m doing it now, you’ll be the first to have the info! :yes:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:45 pm

Thanks Astrobach!

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:00 pm

@therealswahili
I’m having so much fun right now! So I quickly did his chart and the time of birth being unknown I randomly put down around 6 pm. Which makes his Rising a Leo, ( instead of Cancer with the change of birth town, btw. ) I like that, he’s got the Leo mane after all!!! giggling
But I also put his profile with Angie and also... Abbie,
I’m really glad and it’s obvious about the real connection with Angie, and the also very real CLASH with Abbie. laugh out loud I’ll go into it a bit more after analyzing all that.

I think my bet about their BIP encounter may be giving us some priceless Timm TV moments and I can’t wait...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew