SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by rosefun Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:36 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Can't you just imagine him standing there  giving out roses swaying from one foot to the other. I don't find him good looking at all, BUT I think he is a really nice dude and I would watch him as the lead if they picked him and probably enjoy it a LOT better than I did Angie as the lead...I just don't care for long hair on a man, but I think he could pull it off being the lead if they didn't change him. IMO
Yep agree yes...  made me chuckle about the swaying from one foot to the other, I can just imagine it. Especially agree about not changing him too. I find his looks refreshingly natural, I don't mind the hair, it's all the tatts (especially the hands) that I'm not into and I've been surprised how much I've come to disregard them
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:07 pm

Timm's definitely back in AU and has acquired a baby. laugh out loud

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 15 JJ8kQD6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:25 pm

@Bobette, regardless of the lack of shilling he’s still in it for his 15 minutes imo. If he really was different, he wouldn’t be doing BIP and other events for the purpose of promoting himself. I mean, he can’t be too heartbroken if he’s on BIP, and his aspirations to be the bachelor tell me he is still seeking the limelight. He is no different in my mind and his social following has got nothing to do with his lack of shilling imo. I’d say his overly favourable edit has more to do with his large amount of followers - the heartbroken F2 always ‘sells’’
He is a nice guy but he’s still after exposure.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:26 pm

Does anyone know which of Angie”s men are following Timm on ig?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:47 pm

Regarding exposure etc, Matty J did tons of appearances, shilled, modeled the whole nine yards and seeking out opportunities and STILL doing so to this day and he’s seen as one of if not THE most genuine contestant from this Aus franchise.

Let me also add: every single couple from those who are married and have babies, from the first bach couple ever Tim/Anna ALL shill and capitalize on their exposure and are still doing it to this day. All of them are very genuine imo.

These people would be stupid not to capitalize on themselves. It doesn’t negate being a genuine person. These things are not mutually exclusive. What makes a person genuine imo is how these people treat others. Timm has more than proved his genuineness and kindness to Angie and even Carlin as being the most kind F2 in the Bette Aus history. Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding exposure etc, Matty J did tons of appearances, shilled, modeled the whole nine yards and seeking out opportunities and STILL doing so to this day and he’s seen as one of if not THE most genuine contestant from this Aus franchise.

Let me also add: every single couple from those who are married and have babies, from the first bach couple ever Tim/Anna ALL shill and capitalize on their exposure and are still doing it to this day. All of them are very genuine imo.

These people would be stupid not to capitalize on themselves. It doesn’t negate being a genuine person. These things are not mutually exclusive. What makes a person genuine imo is how these people treat others. Timm has more than proved his genuineness and kindness to Angie and even Carlin as being the most kind F2 in the Bette Aus history. Jmo

There’s nothing wrong with capitalising on themselves. Like you’ve pointed out, shilling or lack of does not make a person less or more genuine. Matty J is a great example!
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:01 am

I’ll be really really disappointed if Timm ‘cleans’ up his look, Instagram etc and becomes like every other Insta influencer. That’s said, he’d be silly to not grab the opportunities which are obviously flooding in due to his popularity and uniqueness. IMO he’s destined for big things if he stays true to himself and doesn’t sell out.

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:06 am

therealswahili wrote:I’ll be really really disappointed if Timm ‘cleans’ up his look, Instagram etc and becomes like every other Insta influencer. That’s said, he’d be silly to not grab the opportunities which are obviously flooding in due to his popularity and uniqueness. IMO he’s destined for big things if he stays true to himself and doesn’t sell out.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he does dabble in that kind of thing down the track.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:14 am

Agent99 wrote:Does anyone know which of Angie”s men are following Timm on ig?

Sorry, answering my own question. I was trying to work out if Jamie was following but it appears not. I wonder what happened seeing as they were supposed bff during the show.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:20 am

Timm’s personality is who he is. That’s not going to change no matter the opportunities etc. Matty J is still Matty J despite him shilling, modeling, etc and doing other things. I see the same with Timm :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:24 am

Agent99 wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Does anyone know which of Angie”s men are following Timm on ig?

Sorry, answering my own question. I was trying to work out if Jamie was following but it appears not. I wonder what happened seeing as they were supposed bff during the show.

I actually saw Timm as stirring Jamie up a bit during the show so I find it interesting that they’re supposedly BFF’s Smiley
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew