SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:38 am

I never saw bffs between them at all and Timm has never said such. Timm said he loved Carlin and was roommates so I think he was closest with him in the house. I think overall, other than that creepy Jessie politician (yikes!!) the men overall got along very well. It was nice to see :yes:

For more, I’ll have to reply in BIP thread since this is not a spoiler thread anymore.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:50 am

rosefun wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette :yes: Timm is the most followed F2 ever for the history of BetteAU. He's now over 134K followers! (for comparison, MattyJ had around ~50K followers post-finale for BetteAU, so 134K is a ton!) Timm's also the most followed contestant from all of the contestants on Angie's season yes
thats brilliant, he deserves it imo, he's become my favourite from any season thats for sure yes
@rosefun yes agreed! He now has over 138K. That’s never happened for a BetteAU F2 after finale. It’s nice to see especially someone like him and his backstory really touched me and how he resonates with so many. I especially love how kind he was at final rose ceremony. Osher said he can learn so many great lessons on kindness, grace, compassion and selflessness from Timm. I have no doubt Timm would love with his whole heart and can’t wait for him to find his own love match PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Timm’s personality is who he is. That’s not going to change no matter the opportunities etc. Matty J is still Matty J despite him shilling, modeling, etc and doing other things. I see the same with Timm :yes:
Yep, I agree. I think he’s pretty grounded overall and smarter than he initially appears.

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:21 am

therealswahili wrote:I’ll be really really disappointed if Timm ‘cleans’ up his look, Instagram etc and becomes like every other Insta influencer. That’s said, he’d be silly to not grab the opportunities which are obviously flooding in due to his popularity and uniqueness. IMO he’s destined for big things if he stays true to himself and doesn’t sell out.
I agree @therealswahili I think he could be destined for big things too and promote a lot of good, I'm just really hoping what he's shown so far doesn't change (his kindness, little sayings & pearls of wisdom, and not following the crowd). he put "...always walk to the beat of your own drumb and make your mum proud..." on his IG, I loved it. I'm going to source the post and see if I can post it on his fan page.
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
rosefun wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette :yes: Timm is the most followed F2 ever for the history of BetteAU. He's now over 134K followers! (for comparison, MattyJ had around ~50K followers post-finale for BetteAU, so 134K is a ton!) Timm's also the most followed contestant from all of the contestants on Angie's season yes
thats brilliant, he deserves it imo, he's become my favourite from any season thats for sure yes
@rosefun yes agreed! He now has over 138K. That’s never happened for a BetteAU F2 after finale. It’s nice to see especially someone like him and his backstory really touched me and how he resonates with so many. I especially love how kind he was at final rose ceremony. Osher said he can learn so many great lessons on kindness, grace, compassion and selflessness from Timm. I have no doubt Timm would love with his whole heart and can’t wait for him to find his own love match PINKHEART
My thoughts exactly, I'm totally on the same page with all you've said here. I read Osher's twitter post too, I don't do twitter but I check Osher's twitter and podcasts here and there. Osher is a beautiful human imo, he's a great advocate for mental health and kindness and has a lot of integrity imo, and he has great music tastes too Smiley. I think he does a great job of what is really quite a superficial show  ( I've just gone off on an Osher hero fest havent I :laugh out loud:  )
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:38 pm

I think Timm was a gift to all of us as a reminder to look at the person and not the exterior package. I never would have picked him out as a fan fav based on his long 'grotty' hair and his extensive tattoos. As the season went on, I didn't see those things - only his beautiful soul. We all change and Timm will too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:31 pm

@AllAboutLove You’ve summed it up perfectly

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:14 pm

I cannot help but notice the interesting correlation between Tyler Cameron and Timm again. Astrologically speaking, they have similar make ups.
With a mix of Pisces and Aquarius for both of them. So we have the ‘ out of the box, beating their own drum qualities ( Aquarius) and the sensitive, emotional, soft and selfless ( Pisces) mixed into two kind, good looking guys.
While Tyler has his Sun, Mercury and Saturn in Aquarius,
Timm has his personal planets Venus and Mars and Saturn in it.
And Tyler’s Rising sign is Sagittarius as Timm ‘s moon is in Sagittarius (passion)
I mentioned before how they have skyrocketed on the SM in a very similar way ( both heartbroken F2) but have also carved their own path. ( Tyler turned down the Bach gig, as an independent Aquarian man and sensitive guy who hates to brake others hearts,) but has achieved a lot on his own merit.
I see some possible similar scenario with Timm and we’ll see what is next for him.

Now, if Timm ends up on American soil, and is paired with Jasmine in Winter Games. All bets are off and the sky is the limit for this guy!
JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:01 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I think Timm was a gift to all of us as a reminder to look at the person and not the exterior package. I never would have picked him out as a fan fav based on his long 'grotty' hair and his extensive tattoos. As the season went on, I didn't see those things - only his beautiful soul. We all change and Timm will too.

Timm's exterior package looks just as good as the interior to me TBH. Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:12 am

Bobette wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I think Timm was a gift to all of us as a reminder to look at the person and not the exterior package. I never would have picked him out as a fan fav based on his long 'grotty' hair and his extensive tattoos. As the season went on, I didn't see those things - only his beautiful soul. We all change and Timm will too.

Timm's exterior package looks just as good as the interior to me TBH.  Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698

Thank you. ME TOO! And a lot of people agree judging by the comments on his pics.

Actually funny, he seems to be friends with Will Sparks (who is definitely back from touring overseas, so not just reporting old pics). A few years I went to see him play at HQ in Adelaide and there were girls clamouring after to get backstage and he ended up just picking a few out of the group to go hang out with him after. I was actually shocked by the level of obsession (desperation laugh out loud) there was, so now that I see him and Timm hanging out I can't imagine how much attention they would get when the two of them go out!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:37 am

@Vjeff Coincidentally I just watched some IG stories from Will's bushfire fundraiser event and yes, Timm is getting LOTS of female attention (so far all I've seen him do is politely shake hands though laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:19 am

Bobette wrote:@Vjeff Coincidentally I just watched some IG stories from Will's bushfire fundraiser event and yes, Timm is getting LOTS of female attention (so far all I've seen him do is politely shake hands though laugh out loud)
How do you find IG stories for a specific event? My sleuthing/ stalking skills are very, very basic laugh out loud

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew