SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:28 am

Bachbee wrote:Timms suit and hair for tonight bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Scree246
bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Scree245
It looks like he gets a sneaky kiss at the cocktail party
Source: tenplay

Bobette wrote:Alright Timm let's do this.

She's sitting super close to him on the couch here...

Source

butterflylove wrote:😂😂 Timm needing to pee during their date, best ever. So much realness.

Bobette wrote:Uggghhhh how does she end up with Carlin.  HOW.

Source

Bobette wrote:Week 2 inside guide is up on Tenplay here and it's 95% Timm being a goofball and making everyone laugh.  yes

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 UZL5jGT

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 WFB5BTJ

ETA:  LOL only just noticed Ryan's expression in the background.

Sundy wrote:Timm got the ‘Sam Frost’ date. I sense he was her f1

Snipped from episode 4 recap:

Bobette wrote:Episode 4, Part B

Morning has broken and we're at Centennial Park with Timm of the many mmm's.  He's wandering around looking for Angie and in a cutaway he says he wants to show her he's more than just a jokester and he's nervous.  They somehow manage to make a 7 foot tall man look like a 4 year old who's lost his mum.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 2YLdFPo

He brings a sunflower (of course!) and we flash back to their meeting on the red carpet, signs from Nanna, yak yak yak WE GET IT.  There are huge inconsistencies with Angies cutaways regarding Timm.  I'll take this up on the SC thread later but just like Carlin, this shows extensive re-working of his narrative IMO.

Long hair (shot post show, IMO)

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 ODuLgzV

Frizzy hair, shorter around the face (shot at the time IMO:)

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 RlEmlet

Back at the park, the kids are eating gelato and having a ball.  She says (with SHORT hair):  "He's such a weirdo.  I'm a weirdo.  I love a weirdo.  I just dig it.  I dig the vibe." Then (with LONG hair): I just have to work out if it's the kind of crazy that's going to drive me crazy, or if he's going to have me crazy in love."  Suspect

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 YfTXKMg

The evening portion of their date is an outdoor cinema.  Angie says she's got some home movies/slides of TIMM to show.  SHE'S BEEN SLEUTHING HIM! laugh out loud This is such an intimate date IMO. "He makes me laugh so much I almost cry". Just try to convince me this wasn't expected to be F1s first date.  YOU CAN'T.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Lm5akGt

Timm talks about his family while he gently strokes the back of her neck.  Angie says "we share the same beliefs on life and family, and there is so much more to him than meets the eye." It starts to rain and they keep chatting and they're talking over each other and it feels genuine and I'm sold.  Then he goes off to pee.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 2M7tEZL

Angie finds it hilarious and when he gets back she moves so close to him on the couch she's practically on his lap.  *Note to self - compare to couch scene with Carlin* She can't stop touching him, she says it was the perfect date and it's the most comfortable she's felt in a long time.  It feels like a fork situation and yet apparently not.  WHY?

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 MquJyMA

...snipped

Timm takes Angie for a chat and she absent mindedly starts fiddling with his plaits.  The guys are intimidated and suddenly see Timm as a threat.  Timm tells Angie she's beautiful and he's frothing her.  laugh out loud  They kiss and he looks completely smitten.  Timm's all in and he's going to be a mess at the FRC IMO.  

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 1n9l4d9  

All images sourced from Tenplay

Source

Bobette wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:So am I correct in thinking Carlin doesn’t get a date next episode. Not a GD or SD. Is it common for a F1 to have a full episode date free? I would assume the potential F1 would be on every single GD (when not on a SD)🤷‍�🤷‍�

@Kas_256 Yes IA - no Carlin next ep IMO, meaning I think Timm will be the only person to have either a GD or SD every episode up to ep 6. I put together a possible schedule of eliminations for the remaining eps on the SC thread but it's just a guess.

ETA:  Checked the wiki and yes Timm is the only one to have been on some kind of date every episode.  Carlin was completely absent ep 3 and it looks like ep 5 as well.  Make of that what you will but IMO it clearly shows who her early favourite was.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 MU7iOgI

Source

Comparison to past seasons:

Season 1 F1 Sasha
ep 2 GD
ep 3 SD
ep 4 GD
ep 5 GD
ep 6 GD

Season 2 F1 Lee
ep 2 GD
ep 3 SD
ep 4 -
ep 5 GD
ep 6 GD

Season 3 F1 Stu - skipping because intruder

Season 4 F1 Taite
ep 2 GD
ep 3 GD
ep 4 SD
ep 5 GD
ep 6 SD and GD
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:18 pm

Excuse me, make room please, hot stuff coming through.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 OUmd89F

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 HKFe3nz

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 J7glJ1b

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Qr926Fl

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 OLMM8TW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:55 pm

@Bobette :fanningfan

Well, looks like he is modeling, am I wrong, ai didn’t read that in his bio...maybe I forgot, there’s so many of them hahaha
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:58 pm

Why, thank you ma’am! May I please have some more?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:59 am

Bobette wrote:Excuse me, make room please, hot stuff coming through.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 OUmd89F

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 HKFe3nz

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 J7glJ1b

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Qr926Fl

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 OLMM8TW

Source

Oh my Lord!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:13 am

So Timm’s a model too, eh?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:09 pm

@Bobette You never disappoint us! Whew! Love that chiseled face.

Timm's occupation is listed as Fireproofer, a term that isn't used in the states. What does that mean?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:24 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette You never disappoint us! Whew! Love that chiseled face.

Timm's occupation is listed as Fireproofer, a term that isn't used in the states. What does that mean?

https://buildingtrades.ca/trades/fireproofer/

FIREPROOFER

Jul 8, 2016
Also called Plasterer Fireproofer
Fireproofers prepare and apply fireproofing and sound control coatings, including gypsum, cement and acrylic mixtures, in industrial and commercial buildings. Fireproofing and sound coatings are used extensively in public buildings and in refineries, petro-chemical plants, nuclear and conventional power plants, pulp and paper mills, biomedical and pharmaceutical facilities, factories and warehouses. Fireproofing is essential in high-rise buildings with structures that can be compromised by fire.
CAREER INFORMATION
Local 222 Fireproofing Apprenticeship Program
Represented by the following CBTU affiliates:
Operative Plasterers’ and Cement Masons’ International Association of the United States and Canada (OPCMIA)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:02 pm

sprout wrote:So Timm’s a model too, eh?

Clearly he's done some modelling yes.  It took the media some time to dig up the pics though because they're not plastered all over his Instagram like a certain "fitness trainer" I could mention. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:45 pm

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:So Timm’s a model too, eh?

Clearly he's done some modelling yes.  It took the media some time to dig up the pics though because they're not plastered all over his Instagram like a certain "fitness trainer" I could mention. Hugesmile
m

Well Carlin does have the more conventional model look IMO. I’m not surprised that there are more modelling pics of him out there.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:48 am

Lots of photos on Timm's fb page. The media couldn't have looked too hard.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:31 pm

Snipped from episode 5 recap:

Bobette wrote:Episode 5, Part A

Names are read out for the comedy group date and it's everyone except Carlin, Hadyn, Matt and Jamie.  It's no coincidence Mr 2% was left off this date IMO.  Ciarran is absolutely buzzin' (of course!).  They arrive at the comedy club and I feel my second hand embarrassment/anxiety rising already.  bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 1f62c  

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 CvJ9yig

Club host Harley reminds us that Angie wants a funny guy.  Osher then emphasises that Angie "is looking to fall in love with a man that can make her laugh".  She says, "I just think it's so important to not take yourself too seriously.  The best thing in the world is to laugh, so that's what I'm after".

So the boys have to write and perform a stand up routine.  Poor old Scot is  Wetting.  His.  Pants.  Producers ask Harley what he thinks of Timm and he says he's split - he'll either be exceptional or absolute chaos.  This is all said over footage of Timm rambling about chickens and doing things like this:

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 TP62Peu

Timm says he's done some weird and wacky things in his time but this takes the cake.  Having done a bit of a deep dive into Timm's SM past I'm going to have to disagree there, but we won't get into that (although Timm if you're reading this, I know about BB 2014 and the monkey laugh out loud).  

All images sourced from Tenplay

Also I feel like I owe Timm an apology - the double M's are his Mum's fault bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698

Bobette wrote:New Tenplay Extras for those who can view them:

Bro Code

Secret Talents

Best Chef (Timm by a mile, apparently)

Best Dancers

Mansion Clown (Timm again)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew