SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by leavers Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:17 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Timm has good commentary and honestly the only slight reprieve to me watching but I think he needs someone who is warmer and more giving and emotionally ready for a relationship. In that regard, I am happy for him he is not F1. jmo

Yep.  Me too.  hi

That scene where Angie took Timm aside and was questioning him about what Carlin said was IMO exactly how their relationship would have panned out - Angie being all prissy and demanding while Timm just wanted to have a good time.  

Angie has come across as being way more highly strung that I realised, and IMO Timm would be better off with someone who can embrace and appreciate his "exuberance".  I think Angie would have been constantly harshing his buzz.  laugh out loud  

Yep, Timm is awesome and great but he is absolutely not right for Angie. They are, imo, fundamentally incompatible
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:57 am

Will be hard to watch. But still better off as F2 (or F3) imo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:50 am

Love it  hearthumbsup

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 76181961_10218441292697501_2451327441453449216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQmbYVTTxH1QF2mcKZzzx09AFVL1lNtUL0eLVu1rMj3dETKq5px4XkV9UBP7zcxddBE&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4j6VG6DSQc/

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698  the author of the article is obsessed with him laugh out loud https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/timm-hanly-from-bachelorette-date-me-please/

Credit: @PEDESTRIAN.TV
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:39 am

Someone needs to remind the author of this article about Timm's best mate Jackson, who being the jealous type, won't take kindly to anyone coming between them.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Tall Guy/Grotty Hair - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HerRedRightHand Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:19 am

Looks like Timm was back in Melbourne playing football on the 26th of August... I wonder if this means anything?
Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Screen10

HerRedRightHand

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:09 pm

@HerRedRightHand welcomeyall

Nice pickup!  August 26th fits - we think the FRC was probably the week before - but that game log also says he played 15th July, which would have been in the middle of filming (around the time of Ciarran's date) so that doesn't fit.  Are the dates definitely for 2019?

ETA:  Just noticed it says 2017 just above "Player Profile", so they're old stats.  But still, it was a good idea to check.  yes

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Storybook wrote:Someone needs to remind the author of this article about Timm's best mate Jackson, who being the jealous type, won't take kindly to anyone coming between them.

Hahaha! I reckon that was 100% for the show ... without Jackson there would have been no drama/conflict/friction on his hometown at all, and tptb can't have that!!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:55 pm

HerRedRightHand wrote:Looks like Timm was back in Melbourne playing football on the 26th of August... I wonder if this means anything?
Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Screen10

@HerRedRightHand  Welcome1 and great sleuthing! I am confused though since it states July 15 when there was a game as well and that was during filming. So unless he was able to leave filming to play a game I don't know how how accurate it is, perhaps a different year? 

ETA: @Bobette thanks for checking! Makes sense it was 2017  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Tall Guy/Grotty Hair - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HerRedRightHand Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:58 am

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Screen13
Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Image12
Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Big_br12

AH, sorry guys! Missed that, i didn’t mean to mislead… Only other interesting stuff that I found, he definitely wasn’t too long back partying again... He attended Listen Out in Melbourne. Also appears to have reality TV connections, Anthony Drew of Big Brother who was connected with Leah Costa from the Bachelor… I find the dude highly amusing, one of my favourites to watch actually but I also kinda feel like he was placed intentionally.

Also, struggling to work out this interface so apologies if i double posted :S

HerRedRightHand

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:14 am

All good @HerRedRightHand - Yeah I'd seen those pics of Drew etc too.  Lots of interesting pics on Timm's old IG account.  

Melbourne is a small city.  Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

Bobette wrote:

Source

No shortage of bum shots this season, I'll say that.  Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

This guy is a hoot.  Here's his IG in case anyone's interested: https://www.instagram.com/stories/jacksonbrownn__/

Source

AllAboutLove wrote:

Bobette wrote:Episode 10

Hometowns:

Timm

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 AbuSzXK

Angie says Timm is weird and wonderful and addictive, with a big heart.  Her hesitation is whether he's ready for a relationship.  I think maybe that’s a question she should be asking herself but we’re only 5 minutes in so I’ll try to keep my snark under control... for now.

Timm says he’s a “café enthusiast” (classic Melb boy).  He’s invited every man and his dog to meet Angie, including his friend’s mother, who’s name he has tattooed on his a**.  He also appears to have a camel toe and I now want to know the story behind that one.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 ZlpLNJZ

Timm introduces Angie to his parents who seem to be regular sized humans so I don’t know how they ended up with a giant for a son.  Good nutrition?  Tracey of the Butt Tattoo fame asks what makes Timm special and Angie says she feels most herself around him.

Best friend Jackson is clearly there to stir the pot and does it well.  Anyone going on a reality show needs to have a friend like Jackson who’s willing to make himself look like a serial killer on TV.  Jackson says Timm’s a party boy and Angie pretends to be surprised.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 H1Lx3Xe

Timm explains that when you live with two other boys, parties will happen, but not all the time.  He says he was in a five year relationship which is a bit of a surprise TBH and I wonder why we haven’t sleuthed her before now!  He’s all in, they kiss and she leaves.  

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 GJZq5ei

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:38 am

I like Timm. The fact that he is a party boy and 3 years younger is irrelevant if she wanted him. As Tim said, everybody has priorities and they change as we grow. I can easily see him changing his lifestyle for her, he seems to be infatuated. Hard.
He is honest, kind of in your face but not one-dimensional. You can see different sides to him. Maybe Angie s father didn't bother to get to know him but she should dammit.She had so much time with him and it was easy as he was the most vulnerable & open. And yes Angie, he can sit still, be more serous and no need to be condescending about it... I think he will make one girl very happy one day and is really looking for love. Probably he signed up to have fun but deep inside you can see that Timm really wants to find an amazing girl to be with. I guess Jackson doesn't cut it after all :P

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:35 pm

ITA @Azzura :yes:  Good Post

This SC of Timm per @Bobette - this man is fine!  Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 1105969562 :fanningfan

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 AbuSzXK

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew