SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:thumbsup

It's believed Angie will choose between Carlin and Timm Hanly in Thursday night's finale, with Ryan Anderson leaving in third place on Wednesday.  

Source

And I just realised what they're painting in the SC above - they're sunflowers.  OF COURSE.   Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 7 1f33b
Just like we said before the season started and first episode bestbud! Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 7 1377737533 Everything about Timm screamed F2 :yes: jmo

Nawwwww.... they're painting sunflowers. Yep, of course! Yikes to him being F2 that's going to be some heartbreak moment there sad (still believe he's better off).
Per @Bobette 's post in SC thread and identifying the paintings as Angie and Timm painting sunflowers! Also the article with Timm as F2.

Below is another article, the author wrote about Timm being F2 and that they want him to find someone who will also love him like he loves. I so agree.  I think he needs someone laidback and warm, doesn't take life too seriously and also makes him laugh too, so he doesn't have to be the one pulling the heavy lifting out of emotional downs. Like Timm said first episode... sunflowers to him... "bad day, bad day, bad day, BOOM good day" and how he looks at the sunflower side of life. He deserves that too :yes: jmo

The disappointment will be inevitable, but in the words of the man himself: "You want to be in love with someone who will become your eyes if you lose your eyes," and Timm... we want that for you. You deserve the best.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.mamamia.com.au/bachelorette-2019-winner/amp/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:23 am

@Bobette um do we know when Lily starting following Timm on IG???? Also she changed her IG bio in the past day or so....!!!!!!

I could so see them as a pairing! :yes: #whatcouldbe

(posting this here since it would be a spoiler in BetteNZ thread)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:20 am

@AllAboutLove Ooohhhh interesting!   Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 7 2498057887

Lily has been following Timm on IG since the start of Angie's season - possibly before but I only noticed when I started following him too.  With him being from Melbourne it's unlikely they knew prior IMO.

Timm and Lily would be a dynamite coupling IMO - they may not stay together forever but they'd have a tonne of fun in the meantime!  And she would genuinely appreciate his quirkiness IMO... unlike Angie.

Oh and Jackson would have to approve since Lily would definitely NOT curtail their partying; on the contrary she could drink them under the table IMO.  Also she could totally take Jackson in a fist fight. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:46 am

Yes, Lily is definitely compatible with Timm (and vice versa). Angie is absolutely not. In fact Lily is so right for him (IMO) that the contrast between her and Angie makes it so obvious how imperfectly matched Timm and Angie are.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:01 am

leavers wrote:Yes, Lily is definitely compatible with Timm (and vice versa).  Angie is absolutely not.  In fact Lily is so right for him (IMO) that the contrast between her and Angie makes it so obvious how imperfectly matched Timm and Angie are.

Right - it's official.  Once three or more members of our forum think two contestants are compatible they automatically have to hook up.  That's how this thing works... right? laugh out loud

For anyone not familiar with Lily, this is her IG:  https://www.instagram.com/lilymcmanus/

She was F2 on Bach NZ Season 3, then hooked up with Courtney from Georgia's season on Bach Winter Games.  She's a badass chick with an old soul.  Perfect for Timm, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:35 am

@Bobette @leavers :yes: I totally agree. I don’t find Angie quirky at all. In fact I find her rather straight laced and rigid. Could not even imagine Angie surfing with Timm get tattoos gallavanting the world. That’s Lily, NOT Angie. Imo. I don’t see angie compatible with Timm whatsoever. Tim needs someone much more quirky and adventurous, who is deep, cool like Lily ( as he said in his IG F3 post a partner in crime to do adventures with and life with. That’s Lily not Angie). Yes it’s official they have to hook up laugh out loud 

Timm is soo much more suited for Lily who truly is quirky like Timm. In fact, imo  the post I posted on top of this page where Timm talks about what love is and being someone’s eyes when they don’t have eyes is *exactly* something that Lily would say Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 7 4256136633 They both have tattoos and even would look good together (way of dressing and not caring but still sexy in their way). Speak their own kind of language. Live life adventurously and surfing, anything outdoorsy, having a good time, are deep and philosophical, don’t conform to society’s expecations. Honestly they’d be perfect together. I could so see Lily being big time into Timm too and thinking he’s the sexiest man and loving the things that make him Timm :yes: That Lily has already been following Timm means she has to be aware of him somehow and enough for her to want to follow him. As much as Courtney is a quirky guy I actually think Timm is more like how Lily is and how they see life. Timm and Lily are sooo comfortable in their own skin and know who they are. Old souls in high energy adventurous  risk taking creative bodies. Same vibe. What I would give to see them pair up!! May need to start some fan fiction laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette @leavers :yes: I totally agree. I don’t find Angie quirky at all.

Yes.  Same.  I have a scathing analogy lined up regarding that which I am saving for my finale recap. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:01 am

OK ladies, you got me hooked on that romance to be! Except, aren’t we facing a Lily that is possibly the Bachelorette and therefore missing meeting Timm altogether? What if he goes to BIP / Fiji, she is the Bachelorette in NZ. and they don’t even get to meet? hmmm
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:22 am

Yes @Astrobach a very real possibility.  She's definitely up to something at the moment because she's been off the grid for a couple of weeks.

I don't know what I would rather - a whole season of Lily or for her to have a crack with Timm.  As long as one or the other happens I'm good.  laugh out loud

Weird though that she's changed her bio to remove references to Bach, as @AllAboutLove noted upthread.  Not sure what to make of that TBH.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:02 am

Now I can definitely see Timm with Lily! Angie and Timm are not suited as a romantic couple IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:06 am

@Bobette the removal of Bach mention could be either, to keep it on the down low, and stop the speculations, OR she and Timm have DMeach other and are going for it!!! hehehe ‘ Houston we have contact ‘ wouldn’t it be something???
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:42 am

My thoughts on Timm for Angie are, from what Ive seen, she really likes him and has very strong connection but as far as a life partner goes, I just do t feel that they’re at the same stage of life. This is JMO and I do think Timm is rather lovely - he’s such a mix of clown, goofy, affectionate, articulate and so much more

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew