SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by sprout Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:25 pm

Those betting odds are stupid imo 😂 Timm has said on radio that he wouldn’t go there with Angie. I don’t think Timm is pining for Angie, he’s moved on. Timm knows he is a soulmate in a platonic way.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by sprout Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Looks like Timm will be just fine giggling
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/bach-star-timm-has-been-inundated-with-filthy-messages/news-story/7f4fd9749fdcedced7296b9b32244b70

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:37 pm

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 9 CaJDoei

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:53 pm

Bobette wrote:Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 9 CaJDoei

Source

:tissuebox I mean... this guy is something else! One of a kind for sure! Happy sailings to you Timm! beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:58 pm

It sure would be an interesting season with him as the lead! Praying

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:49 am

I know it looks like Lily is Bette NZ Lead and if so I'm sure she's focused on the platter of Kiwi men laid out before her but can I just say... this Like pleases me Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 9 2498057887

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 9 QCXWm3Y

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:57 am

@Bobette When and where was that taken?
And are you the one that added ‘ the Magnificent’ to the thread’s tittle? I think it is ‘ Magnifique’ laugh out loud PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:00 am

@Astrobach oh LOL no I didn't change the thread title - might have been @AllAboutLove or @GuardianAngel?  Whoever changed it - there's an "n" missing!  

The pic on the beach is from Bali IIRC and must have been about a year ago IMO (no hand tattoos).  Someone sleuthed the exact location but I can't recall now...

ETA: It was @Vjeff  yes

Vjeff wrote:Also interesting he was 100% at the wedding yesterday given how many tagged photos there are but is posting a photo at La Brisa in Bali today with a Sunday caption. Trying to throw people off the trail?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:09 am

Bobette wrote:@Astrobach oh LOL no I didn't change the title - maybe @AllAboutLove did?  Whoever did - there's an "n" missing!  

The throwback pic on the beach is from Bali I think? Must have been about a year ago IMO (no hand tattoos).  Someone sleuthed the exact location but I can't recall now...

ETA:  it was @Vjeff  yes

Vjeff wrote:Also interesting he was 100% at the wedding yesterday given how many tagged photos there are but is posting a photo at La Brisa in Bali today with a Sunday caption. Trying to throw people off the trail?

Yes @AllAboutLove probably did and will correct it now...any minute now...MAGNIFICENT is such a great word!
I’m torn as to the Lily / Timm possible connection; I’d like to see them together But also want him to have all the options open and maybe for our personal pleasure be the next Bachelor...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:16 am

@Astrobach I'm torn also.  I think they'd be such a good match and even if they're both Leads what are the chances of finding an equally good match in a random selection of men/women?

I really wanted them to meet up in Paradise - seems like the perfect environment for both of them with lots of time to just chill and chat - so much more "real" than the main show format IMO.  

Maybe it's just bad timing and not meant to be.  Sigh... I guess then can always DM each other in 12-18 months Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 9 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:23 am

Bobette wrote:@Astrobach I'm torn also.  I think they'd be such a good match and even if they're both Leads what are the chances of finding an equally good match in a random selection of men/women?

I really wanted them to meet up in Paradise - seems like the perfect environment for both of them with lots of time to just chill and chat - so much more "real" than the main show format IMO.  

Maybe it's just bad timing and not meant to be.  Sigh... I guess then can always DM each other in 12-18 months Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 9 3806527698

Yep to the bold. And the format and location of BIP AU is so much better than the US model...more space, more freedom, less interference with producers.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Nice catch on the like! (Title changed)

Maybe it's a show of support from one lead to another? Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew