SELECT CONTENT

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:44 am

ETA: Official Tenplay Bio

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* XOtnQpv

Jamie

Having truly been bitten by the travel bug, Jamie has visited over a hundred countries in all seven continents. Honest with genuine intentions, the 39-year-old firefighter is not afraid to take a stand about issues he is passionate about. Strongly believing that love is something that evolves with time, Jamie is now serious about finding a girl who ignites a spark in him that can’t be put out.

What is it about our Bachelorette Angie that you are attracted to and had you signing up for your chance at love with her? Angie’s sense of adventure. I love how she put herself out of her comfort zone in the jungle. I also love that she is a rescue dog advocate and is passionate about the welfare of animals.

How would you describe your perfect partner?  Adventurous, loyal, ambitious, confident, fun, and energetic.

What’s the most romantic thing you have done for a crush? Surprised a girlfriend at an airport in the United Kingdom with a huge bouquet of flowers.

What is your fool-proof seduction technique/move or line? Listen, and take a genuine interest in the other person.

What is your proudest achievement to date? Travelling to 116 countries around the world, across all seven continents

If you could have dinner with one person alive or dead, who would it be and why?  Angie Kent, because it means that I’m lucky enough to have received a one-on-one date! Apart from Angie, it would probably be Barack Obama. I would love for him to teach me how to not get nervous in front of so many people when public speaking.

Source

Group date 25/06.  Chambray shirt/khaki pants.  Name can be changed when we get more info (...unless he wears that shirt a lot in which case you'd better believe we're keeping it). Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* X2e12mM

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2vQx8lf

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* UXyFqSz

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* YVIpR9I

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BP2LNsj

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:43 am

The Mayor! Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 Perfect name!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:28 am

I'm thinking The Mayor is a match for Jamie.  Same smile and v-shaped hairline at the sides of his head IMO.

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* ZQSAcV3

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* UWBgfnZ

Source

Bobette wrote:This is Jamie.  He's following Adam's business.  

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 5FZh19a

Source

Can we match him to any of the guys we have pics/threads for, or should we set up a new one?

'I hated my life, yet I would repeat it every week': Man who would spend $600 each weekend on 'alcohol and drugs' leaves his 'toxic' life behind to travel to every country on earth... and checks off 87 in 18 months

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* ZdjcWki

For many young Australians, travelling the world is seemingly a right of passage.

But for James Doran, his overseas adventure to all 196 countries is something else entirely.

With an apartment on Sydney Harbour, a successful career and a close knit group of friends and family, you would be forgiven for being envious of his previous lifestyle.

However, after finding himself excessively partying to the extent where spending $600 on alcohol and drugs a weekend was easy, Mr Doran, from Manly in Sydney, knew he had to change his life.

Now just 18 months after taking off with a one-way ticket and an aim to see every nation on earth, the adventurer has already seen 87 countries and seven continents.

As he nears the halfway mark of his goal, the thirty-something adventurer took time out from a road trip through the Canadian Rocky Mountains to talk to Daily Mail Australia about his journey.

'I had a life that many would envy, but I felt weighed down by all of my possessions and my toxic Sydney lifestyle,' Mr Doran told Femail.

'I hated my life, yet I would repeat it every week.

'I'd take as many drugs and drink enough alcohol to trick myself into thinking I fit into this life I'd created.'

And so, needing an urgent change, Mr Doran sold most of his possessions, keeping only things he could fit into the backpack he would use to travel the globe.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:32 am

Yep, that hairline is very distinctive and might come in handy down the track.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:35 am

@Agent99 thumbsup

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* JnNHfR5

Source: Diimex and DM
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:55 pm

The pic of him on the bike, the first one, you can see part of his tat? on his arm to the left of us, but on the bottom one it looks like it may be flipped because his white wristband is on the other side.

Great sleuthing!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:37 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes I flipped the pic to try to get a better side profile comparison for the paparazzo pics of him on the group date. Looks like a match to me too. Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:40 am

DM have released Jamie's name here.  No new information; just a lazy rehash of the article upthread from 2016.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:21 am

Pictured in first promo 12/09

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* B6wnFJ3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:21 pm

There's that hairline again! The pup is in the way but I think I see a very small bit of the tat?

Thanks @Bobette for bringing them all over!

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu118

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu117

Source

Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:29 am

butterflylove wrote:Bang on, @Bobette. Jamie revealed!

Source

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8EbT2M4

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 88dZ7ix

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:56 am

Mmmm….me likey!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jamie Doran - The Mayor of Chambray Town - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Vjeff
sprout
Sprite
Agent99
GuardianAngel
Bobette
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum