Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty 90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:27 pm

I don't know if or when there will be a season 7, I'm just organizing threads and created this one in case there is any info that comes out about the next season.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55192

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:11 pm

Go to the link to meet the couples!

TLC's 90 Day Fiancé introduces 7 new couples in show's dramatic season 7 return
There are seven new couples coming to TLC’s 90 Day Fiancé on Nov. 3, and some of their story lines are some of the craziest the franchise has ever seen. The premise is the same: two people who do not live in the same country connect and decide that the foreign partner will move to the United States where they are to be married within 90 days, with the help of a K-1 visa.
ew.com/tv

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:45 am

Yas!!! This is my guilty pleasure reality show.. other then Bachelor series of course laugh out loud

Michael and Julianna already give me a affraid she's def. using him for $$

♡♡♡♡  
90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Baby_n11 90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_12 90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Acm_s_16 90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Pca_2011
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10036

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:10 pm

Robert proposing only after 8 hours of meeting her. duh They talked for 6 mths on SM, but still!

@Linds911 IA I don't even want to watch them and it hasn't started! laugh out loud Reminds me of that Russian girl and whatever his name was. Grrr!

Mike and Natale sound like they might be a success but I wonder what "the big difference" is between them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum