SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote:In the process of playing and replaying her conversations with Jed on that date, some other things jumped out at me about Jed's body language. Jed smiles briefly when she says she's falling in love with him but in a blink of the eye the smile disappears. As excited as Hannah is to tell this to Jed he is dead pan to hear it. He stares into his lap (averting his eyes from Hannah) and covers his face (IMO things a liar will often do). He does not look at Hannah for an awkward length of time (almost 15 seconds) and when he does speak to her he tells her “Yeah, I’m falling in love with you,” but he shakes his head as he says this. IMO a liar will often betray themselves when their body doesn't match their words. IMO if he was really falling in love with Hannah he would have nodded his head (as in "yes") rather than shaking it (as in "no"). Then he says “I’m not going to be able to sleep for three days” and nods his head - IMO on this he's being truthful. Hannah takes the rose and Jed grins widely. It's curious that he smiles more to learn that he is getting the rose (and thus advancing to a HTD) than he does when Hannah tells him she's falling in love with him. When she asks him if he will accept the rose he says "Yes" and nods his head - so his body language can match if he's being truthful.

There was a post on reddit about his body language in this date. The poster went into great detail, some of which you have stated above. The poster even included time stamps to the video about what they were talking about... really in depth analysis. The conclusion by the poster was that his behavior was consistent with deception when confessing his love. And, his body language showed high stress levels which they felt might have been because Haley and the lies he has told were in the back of his mind during this conversation.

Post is titled "Did this person lie? In-depth body language analysis. It was posted sometime on July 2nd. It was very interesting reading.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:52 pm

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:08 pm

dee wrote:

I love the style of her rose ceremony dress, don't like the color. I wish we could've seen more of that deep emerald green ballgown in Scotland (it was Scotland, right?). She looked amazing.

Can't wait for Jed's parents -- obviously, don't need to see or hear him attempt to sing. But, the family is going to be interesting!

I do feel a bit (tiny bit) bad for Jed @ his music. Can you imagine loving something so much that you risk everything for it -- your relationships, livelihood, public image, etc... and then being openly mocked for being so bad at it? He's been shown to be liar and a cheat but now, also roasted as a really bad singer/songwriter. What an epic fail his plan proved to be.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:11 pm

Jed’s mum has no opinion of Hannah laugh out loud. Right on par with Papa Wyatt rant on IG I dare say giggling jmho

@North I say it’s a blessing in disguise for Jed to know now per SM feedback that his voice is not appealing, he can stick to song writing I guess assuming he is good at that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:20 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:There was a post on reddit about his body language in this date. The poster went into great detail, some of which you have stated above. The poster even included time stamps to the video about what they were talking about... really in depth analysis.  The conclusion by the poster was that his behavior was consistent with deception when confessing his love. And, his body language showed high stress levels which they felt might have been because Haley and the lies he has told were in the back of his mind during this conversation.

Post is titled "Did this person lie? In-depth body language analysis.  It was posted sometime on July 2nd.  It was very interesting reading.

Found it - read it. It's awesome. One thing that u/florenceNthePtvagine (many kudos and credit to her for this) got that I totally missed was Jed's comment “My heart just fell through the earth.” in response to Hannah's admission that she is falling in love with him. Such an odd expres​sion(is it a Nashville thing?). Normally up is good (I was uplifted by the sermon at church today) and down is bad (My heart sank when I saw the damage to my brand new car when that idiot rear-ended me). A heart falling through the earth would seem, on that basis, to be worse than a sinking heart.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:24 pm

Did you see the "Dirty Dancing" jump Hannah did with Tyler?

At first I didn't think there were any moments of his date but once I paused it then scrolled through it, I found a couple. The jump and them entering the house but none of his family.

Looks like Jed's momma and someone in Luke's family are the ones to make comments she may not like.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:38 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Did you see the "Dirty Dancing" jump Hannah did with Tyler?

At first I didn't think there were any moments of his date but once I paused it then scrolled through it, I found a couple. The jump and them entering the house but none of his family.

Looks like Jed's momma and someone in Luke's family are the ones to make comments she may not like.

Yeah -- that promo was all about Luke and Jed. Peter and Tyler got very little screen time. Maybe next preview it will be flip-flopped.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:40 pm

Peter and Tyler's dates probably went pretty smoothly which is why they aren't featured.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:42 pm

So the line up of the F4 RC from clip above from left to right was Tyler, Luke, Jed, Peter. I went to the stats thread (link below) and F1 was either going to be Tyler or Peter because historically F1 has been positioned at the end regardless of the guy’s height. Just an interesting observation.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p36-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:11 am

mercieme wrote:So the line up of the F4 RC from clip above from left to right was Tyler, Luke, Jed, Peter. I went to the stats thread (link below) and F1 was either going to be Tyler or Peter because historically F1 has been positioned at the end regardless of the guy’s height. Just an interesting observation.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p36-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Thank you!

That is what I was thinking. The F4 is usually one of the middle 2 people at the RC. I think it was Luke that was scheduled to leave. The other 3 would have slotted for their dates already and TPTB had to put something together quickly which was Luke as the last FSD.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:25 am

OMG, you can drive yourself crazy analysing who stood where and when etc

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:57 pm

dee wrote:

I’m most looking forward to Pete’s HTD. He has shown phenomenal restraint in his interactions with Luke so I want to meet the family that reared the man who never lowered his standards of conduct in the chaos.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12