SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

136 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:59 pm

pwgolfer wrote:All my opinion:  My question is:  Why is RS in this at all?  It should be between Hannah and Jed.   There have been many guys and gals that have had boyfriends/girlfriends when they went on this show.  EX: Kaitlyn, JoJo (her boyfriend even send flowers to her on Ben's season, Becca's ex was on her season, and Tayshia for some examples ). IMO I bet about 70% of the guys had girlfriends at home and 40% of the girls had boyfriends at home before coming on this show and probably about 90% of the contestants went on for some kind of exposure or adventure.  There's about a 1 in 30 chance of being the last one standing. Yes I've read and heard what Haley had to say. What part of "They are just not that into you" (especially after only 4 months), don't they understand. I'm not excusing Jed but I just think it should be between Hannah and Jed, not RS and certainly not SM. As Hannah often has said "she's a grown a** woman and can figure things out herself. IMO

Because he inserts himself into other peoples' drama (see his behavior with Josh and Amanda). I don't necessarily agree with it either but I think in this case it ended up helping Hannah end things with Jed faster, which in my opinion is a good thing.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

136 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:59 pm

SarahD wrote:Ugh...I just saw bachelorwine’s IG post putting together Caelynn and Tyler? I don’t even want that as an idea.

Can you imagine if she reaches out to Tyler to annoy Hannah?
No way she would do that IMO. Those two buried the hatchet back in October, and I don’t think they have said a bad word about each other since then.
This is just someone trying to stir the pot for more followers IMO.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:05 pm

pwgolfer wrote:All my opinion:  My question is:  Why is RS in this at all?  It should be between Hannah and Jed.   There have been many guys and gals that have had boyfriends/girlfriends when they went on this show.  EX: Kaitlyn, JoJo (her boyfriend even send flowers to her on Ben's season, Becca's ex was on her season, and Tayshia for some examples ). IMO I bet about 70% of the guys had girlfriends at home and 40% of the girls had boyfriends at home before coming on this show and probably about 90% of the contestants went on for some kind of exposure or adventure.  There's about a 1 in 30 chance of being the last one standing. Yes I've read and heard what Haley had to say. What part of "They are just not that into you" (especially after only 4 months), don't they understand. I'm not excusing Jed but I just think it should be between Hannah and Jed, not RS and certainly not SM. As Hannah often has said "she's a grown a** woman and can figure things out herself. IMO
Just here to correct some facts, Tayshia was seeing someone, they didn't have labels, she was honest with him the entire time, and she broke up with him to go on the show, so she didn't have a bf on the show. This is according to Tayshia AND the ex. Jojo was not dating her ex when she went on the show. They were a toxic situation who were on and off, Jojo and the ex were broken up when she got the opportunity to be on the show and her family and friends encouraged her to go as a way to get away from the guy and the toxicity because they were scared Jojo would forgive him again (he was a habitual cheater). Jojo's said this repeatedly.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:12 pm

Many have ended relationships to go on the show, yes, but Jed did not do that. He promised to come back to Haley afterwards, and then he ghosted her. He also cheated on her before that. Jed is in a league of his own.
And how does “I love you” equates to “he is just not that into you”?

BTW, some of your examples are really bad. JoJo and Becca were both stalked by their exes, with some help from producers. How is that their fault?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:21 pm

My rant here: This show has now totally jumped that shark and I no longer find it enjoyable. I have watched since day one of this Bachelor/Bachelorette "franchise". Please don't tell me the producers of this mess of a season didn't know Jed had g/friend. I just don't buy it. Please don't tell me that they didn't know that Luke was the mess he turned out to be. I adored Colton for following his dream, and I am sure producers were mighty upset by that. I took this season off my DVR. It's just not worth my time anymore. I wish Hannah all the best....but I say to her...be very careful in the future who you wish to trust going forward with the rest of your real life...meaning not just Jed, but the production team/ABC that led you into all this for ratings. Rant over
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:17 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
HEA wrote:I will give her the benefice of the doubt that she messed up as well as how she handled it. She could have decide to make one public statement.... but she did her tour in mags and potcasts.... changing details here and there to the point that she was no longer credible at one point. now I would love to know how people got news of her.

Did you listen to the Reality Steve podcast with Haley? They went over this. She didn't change the details in her story - her story was reported differently by different outlets. She can't control how the stories were written.

People got news of her because she was his public girlfriend in their group of friends and acquaintances. Jed wasn't hiding her anywhere but on social media, so the show wouldn't find out about it. His family knew about her and Jed's sister was commenting on Haley's posts until the story broke.

Wait, wasn't that the reason she used for outing herself and Jed as a pair of no good users in all of this???? It still blows my mind that she agreed to do this and I'm sorry, but just dating for 4 months and in love.. giggling . Yeah and I have an ocean for sale, too...IMO she is almost as much to blame as Jed...She stood by and let him do it not only to her, but Hannah, too for the greater good of country music... Hugesmile
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:22 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
HEA wrote:I will give her the benefice of the doubt that she messed up as well as how she handled it. She could have decide to make one public statement.... but she did her tour in mags and potcasts.... changing details here and there to the point that she was no longer credible at one point. now I would love to know how people got news of her.

Did you listen to the Reality Steve podcast with Haley? They went over this. She didn't change the details in her story - her story was reported differently by different outlets. She can't control how the stories were written.

People got news of her because she was his public girlfriend in their group of friends and acquaintances. Jed wasn't hiding her anywhere but on social media, so the show wouldn't find out about it. His family knew about her and Jed's sister was commenting on Haley's posts until the story broke.

Wait, wasn't that the reason she used for outing herself and Jed as a pair of no good users in all of this???? It still blows my mind that she agreed to do this and I'm sorry, but just dating for 4 months and in love.. giggling .  Yeah and I have an ocean for sale, too...IMO she is almost as much to blame as Jed...She stood by and let him do it not only to her, but Hannah, too for the greater good of country music... Hugesmile

As to the bolded, the Bachelor/ette have a shorter time frame to fall in love and get engaged. I'd say it is more realistic to fall in love in 4 months in the real world than in 6 weeks on one of these shows. I'd even throw in Paradise. That you have a better chance of falling in love on Paradise than on the Bachelor/ette because of the format and structure. Life can be crazy that's for sure!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:25 pm

Jed has spent less time with Hannah than he did with Haley so...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:27 pm

North wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Wait, wasn't that the reason she used for outing herself and Jed as a pair of no good users in all of this???? It still blows my mind that she agreed to do this and I'm sorry, but just dating for 4 months and in love.. giggling .  Yeah and I have an ocean for sale, too...IMO she is almost as much to blame as Jed...She stood by and let him do it not only to her, but Hannah, too for the greater good of country music... Hugesmile

As to the bolded, the Bachelor/ette have a shorter time frame to fall in love and get engaged. I'd say it is more realistic to fall in love in 4 months in the real world than in 6 weeks on one of these shows. I'd even throw in Paradise. That you have a better chance of falling in love on Paradise than on the Bachelor/ette because of the format and structure. Life can be crazy that's for sure!

@North I agree... This time frame for anybody is just silly. Sure they can catch the feels, feel lust and want,but true love in that length of time. Not IMO. I've never liked that they have to get engaged on the show. Kinda makes a mockery of it all.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:28 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Jed has spent less time with Hannah than he did with Haley so...

So.....where have I written that Jed was in love with Hannah?? Sorry for the double posts.... Back to my holiday. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:30 pm

Many people probably go on this show with someone at home, sure, true. Most probably hookups and what not. Some have left to go back to their relationships mid filming (Frank). People in full relationships? Probably way less. The key here is that only two people (that I’m aware of) ever made it all the way to the end, got engaged, with a full blown girlfriend at home - without full disclosure to the lead. They both rhyme with Ed. The Ed version was more of a hook up too. Jed had a straight up relationship. Vile.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:36 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

If you cant be in love after 4 month then nobody should get engaged after som weeks... Jed cant have been in love with Hannah then and also Colton not in Cassie, Jojo not in Jordan... For me 4 months is more then enough to fall in love, imo much more possible than 8 weeks in a bachelor bubble

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel