SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:43 pm

lleyki wrote:
This daily indictment of him is tiresome, IMO.

Seems to me the horse keeps getting beaten because for some the indictment is not on Jed but the woman for daring to speak about his actions. For the record, I don't disagree with you that what Jed did really in the grand scheme of things isn't the worse thing in the world. He cheated and lied on a woman like sadly many people do every day, male and female, to people they're dating. It happens.

And I think the conversation might have moved on if it had simply been, "well he lied, got caught, Hannah's dumped him or so says RS. Okay should make for an entertaining ATFR". At least that was my feelings on the whole thing. But instead for some it's turned into an indictment on how awful this ex-girlfriend is for simply stating what was true. As I've said, I don't care that this chick was chasing her 15 minutes. Well so was Jed.

At the end of the day, the fact is she's telling the truth and so he's a liar who misrepresented himself on the show, and got engaged under false pretenses. But instead the conversation has been this twisting and turning and rationalizing and over explaining to somehow make the ex, who by the way was not the one who came onto the show, the bad guy. And so that's why this discussion is going around and around and will not die. IMHO.

@Ileyki

Thanks for the explanation. Hayley is entitled to tell her truth without criticism. IMO, her truth does not even approach the level of abuse being described when we reference Harvey Weinstein’s behavior and there is great damage done to the movement when we appear not to know the difference. Jed lied by omission and purportedly cheated at some point on his girlfriend. Those are awful acts, I know that but please....they are garden variety disrespect not, felonious assault or, abuse of power threatening life, limb or livelihood. Keep it real. I’ve been a woman in the real world for a while and trust me, clutching your pearls in the appropriate reaction not, filing a lawsuit. No laws have been broken and mis-characterization is an understatement. Hannah’s no little hot house flower. She already handled it. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Al Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:44 pm

Well this isn't even the beginning. It could get a lot worse for him once the breakup airs imo. But Jed only has himself to blame for what he is going through and for what will come in the future. I don't feel bad.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:07 pm

When we say everyone is entitled to their opinion, it doesn't mean just because you don't like the opinion of a member that you may snark and use excessive ???? and so on.

We can discuss any topic we like. There are varying opinions and just because one may state Haley is also getting her 15 minutes, doesn't mean the poster is siding with Jed for cheating.

Please read the post in full prior to having a meltdown.

If your post mentioned other member's opinions or snark it's been deleted.

If your post is referring to those members on this forum, that question the proof, or lack of, it's been deleted.

Accusatory posts will always be deleted especially when it's not clear on who is being referred to.

Please always post in a respectful manner, because the purpose of this forum is to be able to post, have a good discussion without hesitation for fear of being responded to like an inadequate poster.

I personally don't speak to people in my life in a rude manner, and I expect the same here. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:21 pm

It is indeed quite tiring to always mention I do not defend Jed and his poor judgment to do not cut the ties or refuse to participate.

However I am also tired of this daily crucifixion

I am also tired of this Haley deification .....

Is it the finale yet?  Hugesmile

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:32 pm

What Jed has done is abysmal and the opinions and reactions to his behavior will never stop until probably the end of the season.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:33 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO this whole Jed situation is 100% overblown. He didn’t kill anyone, he didn’t r*pe anyone, he didn’t assault anyone. He lied. He had a girlfriend. He went on a reality show and didn’t admit it. He’s got no kids and no wives. No one knows how sincere his proposal was. Arie proposed to Becca and slept with her for two months and dumped her for Lauren. He wasn’t executed at dawn. People do fall in love quite unexpectedly. Who knows??

Hannah dumped him. Good for her. This daily indictment of him is tiresome, IMO.

I AM SOOOO OVER IT! deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse :crazed

Umm maybe me but I don't see how much difference between how Jed is being treated to how Arie was when people first found out. The only thing that took the heat off Arie imo was time and the fact people got to see him actually marry Lauren. I for one find Arie way more sincere than a lot of past Bachelor's and especially Jed. He very much wanted to marry someone he found from this franchise. I still don't like him but can give him that credit. He and Jason very much made the wrong picks at first. Both also made mistakes. There was 3 things I real hated that Arie did not break up with Becca before contacting Lauren, breaking up with her on camera and the fact everyone (even someone from Bachelor Canada that told Caroline) knew the break up was happening before Becca did.

Now on to Jed. Jed however some of the rumors out there are bad but I will just skip that for the sake of argument. He basically lied during this whole process. He knew night 1 that if you had a girlfriend Hannah wanted them to leave. Also one of the big things Hannah wanted was honesty. Luke needs some maturing but he would say how he honestly felt. He just lied doesn't mean those lies don't have consequences. What I am angry about is the consequences that have come to affect Hannah and the people in the cast. It was just a lie doesn't mean that it doesn't affect people. His lie seems to have cost Hannah a lot and probably changed her life. He basically went on her season being a fake person and she probably never got to know the real him. She thought she found her forever with him but turned out not to know him at all. He could of been honest with her during filming but choose to keep his secret and say things she thought was truthful. Hannah and honestly following enough recaps and thinking it myself we the audience now can't see him being truthful or honest in anything he does now. I get some are tired of the argument and don't see it as a big deal. But to me it is a big deal because this isn't just a Bachelor occupation listed lie that you will forget about. Its a lie that changed Hannah's life and I probably will very much over react to it until the next bachelor related scandal because it's a big deal to me. It doesn't have to be to everyone though. I probably didn't explain my self well but that's how I feel. All jmo.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Default board font)

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:05 pm

@HEA i am with you. We've only heard one side. The side of the women with Receipts. I, too, would like to hear the side of Jed. This is no sarcasm.

When we finally hear Jed say his side of the story,

he will unfold before our eyes, Jed defending himself , how his hands were caught in two cookie jars.  

I would put him in the same level as the   Legendary Harry Houdini IF he can escape and explain himself against the Facts.

And since Jed is just a Karaoke singer for me, that day, the Spotlight on him...

it will be Jed's Grand Audition Acting Piece. For all Hollywood to see. It would be so spectacular!

Oh, yes, i'm dying to see Jed's side of the Story.  clapping!

Is it ATFR yet?

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:20 pm

I honestly just feel icky for Hannah about the whole Jed situation. The fact that he won definitely magnifies it. He would've been better off leaving at the final 6. Instead, his decision to stay has caused her public humiliation and really just shows a disregard for her feelings. It's like he didn't even think how this would affect her or maybe he just thought he could get away with it. He didn't think to himself, "hmm, maybe I shouldn't go through with an engagement given my skeletons in the closet". He's ruthless in his pursuit for fame. Now Hannah has the baggage of an engagement that didn't even last 2 months. She could have found her happy ending with someone else. What he did was terrible because of how it impacts Hannah. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:39 pm

^^^ To add, we have now a Comparison Thread. To zoom in on The Jed on the Show . The Hannah on the Show oh so crazy so in love with This Jed of the Show. Methinks, TPTB will clearly show this version of Hannah. For the Viewers to understand WHERE Hannah will be coming from Post Filming when they reveal The Jed off the Show. Because The Jed post FRC crushed Hannah.

Hannah's Heartbreak would be so real. More heartbreaking than she ever was.

Her Heartbreak with Jed....

Will she ever find love again?

Her Bachelorette Season starts right after the FRC....

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I honestly just feel icky for Hannah about the whole Jed situation. The fact that he won definitely magnifies it. He would've been better off leaving at the final 6. Instead, his decision to stay has caused her public humiliation and really just shows a disregard for her feelings. It's like he didn't even think how this would affect her or maybe he just thought he could get away with it. He didn't think to himself, "hmm, maybe I shouldn't go through with an engagement given my skeletons in the closet". He's ruthless in his pursuit for fame. Now Hannah has the baggage of an engagement that didn't even last 2 months. She could have found her happy ending with someone else. What he did was terrible because of how it impacts Hannah. JMO.

Yup. I also think it was a complete disregard for the other, more genuine guys in the house.  His supposed “friends.”  He stole this from Tyler (and Peter) too. IMO

ETA: He wasn’t emotionally ready or available for any of this. He should have backed himself out the minute he realized Hannah had the real feels. So by epi 7 for sure, and I’m being generous.  That also would have been better for his “career.” Truly, the second Hannah made it crystal on M&G night about her intentions and kicking Scott out, that was probs his cue to GTFO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:33 am

Oh for goodness sake! The man looked like his chest hair was being plucked when she told him she loved him. He was just in front of all those cameras to get his music out there. If she hadn’t been running a simultaneous circus with her season’s co-star Luke, she might have noticed Jed’s constant “who me?” face and sent him home. The poor man was just trying to increase his name recognition. Get his music out there. He didn’t know he’d be perky/smilied half to death and then exposed to the world for windmill wheelies. He was just trying to get his music out there. Heck if anyone’s life is ruined it’s his. Now that he’s been publicly and permanently tarred and feathered throughout BN, how’s he supposed to get his music out there? People keep saying he has no talent but, look at Hannah’s face when she triumphantly tells her co-star; “We did it twice!” People are wrong about Jed. He’s not a bad guy. He’s just trying to get his music out there. cantstopl

Whoops!! ALL IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:48 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Oh for goodness sake! The man looked like his chest hair was being plucked when she told him she loved him. He was just in front of all those cameras to get his music out there. If she hadn’t been running a simultaneous circus with her season’s co-star Luke, she might have noticed Jed’s constant “who me?” face and sent him home. The poor man was just trying to increase his name recognition. Get his music out there. He didn’t know he’d be perky/smilied half to death and then exposed to the world for windmill wheelies. He was just trying to get his music out there. Heck if anyone’s life is ruined it’s his. Now that he’s been publicly and permanently tarred and feathered throughout BN, how’s he supposed to get his music out there? People keep saying he has no talent but, look at Hannah’s face when she triumphantly tells her co-star; “We did it twice!” People are wrong about Jed. He’s not a bad guy. He’s just trying to get his music out there. cantstopl

Whoops!! ALL IMO

If Jed’s current mindset is “i just wanna put my music out there. I do not care one bit if i hurt Hannah. “ And Hannah is just a collateral damage. His family and friends should be scared for him. Just for the sake of a career he is willing to step on anyone regardless of How it will hurt them.

Wow! Glad Hannah disposed that User...

A liar and a cheater

and most of all heartless?

imo

Not a bad guy indeed

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel