SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:00 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Oh for goodness sake! The man looked like his chest hair was being plucked when she told him she loved him. He was just in front of all those cameras to get his music out there. If she hadn’t been running a simultaneous circus with her season’s co-star Luke, she might have noticed Jed’s constant “who me?” face and sent him home. The poor man was just trying to increase his name recognition. Get his music out there. He didn’t know he’d be perky/smilied half to death and then exposed to the world for windmill wheelies. He was just trying to get his music out there. Heck if anyone’s life is ruined it’s his. Now that he’s been publicly and permanently tarred and feathered throughout BN, how’s he supposed to get his music out there? People keep saying he has no talent but, look at Hannah’s face when she triumphantly tells her co-star; “We did it twice!” People are wrong about Jed. He’s not a bad guy. He’s just trying to get his music out there. cantstopl

Whoops!! ALL IMO

There have been plenty of contestants who have bowed out, some very late ... Brooks and Frank come to mind. Why go all the way to the end, knowing your skeletons, knowing you are sitting here lying to this girl? Just back out, that would have been the respectful thing to do. Alternatively, tell Hannah the whole truth, nothing but the ugly truth, and let her make an informed decision and see where the chips fall BEFORE the engagement. Those were the two options he could have made to keep any shred of integrity. He chose neither.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:02 am

Jed is absolutely a bad guy. Just look at him saying Scott sucks on a public form all while doing worse behind the scenes, liking comments about being better than his supposed best friend in the house, bringing women home while engaged... Good people don't do things like that

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:08 am

sosleepy wrote:There have been plenty of contestants who have bowed out, some very late ... Brooks and Frank come to mind. Why go all the way to the end, knowing your skeletons, knowing you are sitting here lying to this girl?  Just back out, that would have been the respectful thing to do. Alternatively, tell Hannah the whole truth, nothing but the ugly truth, and let her make an informed decision and see where the chips fall BEFORE the engagement. Those were the two options he could have made to keep any shred of integrity. He chose neither.
Jed and integrity don't go together. After week 1 he was on IG making fun of Scott, he was constantly talking sh*t about Luke on SM, after his first 1-1 he made a post about how he had to tell Hannah 'the full truth' then liked a bunch of comments congratulating him on his honesty, all the while knowing he's keeping this secret. This guy's just an unrepentant liar. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:20 am

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:There have been plenty of contestants who have bowed out, some very late ... Brooks and Frank come to mind. Why go all the way to the end, knowing your skeletons, knowing you are sitting here lying to this girl?  Just back out, that would have been the respectful thing to do. Alternatively, tell Hannah the whole truth, nothing but the ugly truth, and let her make an informed decision and see where the chips fall BEFORE the engagement. Those were the two options he could have made to keep any shred of integrity. He chose neither.
Jed and integrity don't go together. After week 1 he was on IG making fun of Scott, he was constantly talking sh*t about Luke on SM, after his first 1-1 he made a post about how he had to tell Hannah 'the full truth' then liked a bunch of comments congratulating him on his honesty, all the while knowing he's keeping this secret. This guy's just an unrepentant liar. Jmo.

It’s seriously disturbing, actually. The more I think about it, the more it just disgusts.

This is why I have no trouble at all believing his friends had to hold him back from “grinding on that girl” at the bar during CMA, or the butt grabbing tweets, or taking someone back to his apt and throwing them in a pool. It’s all believable to me. He was blatantly out there, simultaneously liking “I’m local” posts as an engaged man. When someone tells you who they are, believe them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:49 am

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

It’s seriously disturbing, actually. The more I think about it, the more it just disgusts.

This is why I have no trouble at all believing his friends had to hold him back from “grinding on that girl” at the bar during CMA, or the butt grabbing tweets, or taking someone back to his apt and throwing them in a pool. It’s all believable to me. He was blatantly out there, simultaneously liking “I’m local” posts as an engaged man. When someone tells you who they are, believe them.

I think Jed checked many things on Hannah's list - Southern, Christian, Nashville-resident, Musician, etc... but I'm pretty confident that "Male stripper" was NOT on said list. I actually respect that Jed was hustling to make ends meet but I think it highlights just how far he is willing to go for his music. But, I'm still dying to know when he told her about his male revue dancing/stripping side gig.

I also wonder if and when Tyler revealed he had done some modeling to Hannah. Did she see that as a con/negative? That modeling isn't a serious career and/or that a male model working with female models made Hannah uncomfortable. She made a comment on the maternity date about Tyler thinking the pain simulator was a photoshoot. It struck me - in that moment - that she knew Tyler had done some modeling and she was stereotyping him as possibly not very bright. ETA: or a player.

Edited to incorporate @suzq's comment.

Last edited by North on Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:28 am

sosleepy wrote:
HEA wrote:Well I care because Haley shows a side of herself that is not pretty. And if hell has to fall on Jed’s head, then I’d like to know if she will fall with him, victim or revengeful bleach. For me, it lacks total tact to use her pseudo ex misfortune fame for her own if this is the case. So yeah, who is the douche here? That’s what I care to know. Jmo

*edited* I just don’t understand the logic here. Girl falls for boy. Girl gets comfortable enough to tell boy she loves him, something she self admittedly has never done. Girl meets boys parents. Girl gets charmed into thinking Bachelorette is an ok idea (listen to her interviews, Jed is good. I may have fallen for it too.), Girl pays for boy to go on a pretty sweet vacay. Girl gets cheated on, with boy texting side girl right next to her. Girl gets played on national television, watching boy she loves literally game and get engaged to  someone else. Girl gets ghosted, and an awkward “cheers” with no further explanation during an accidental meeting. But somehow girl is the douche?*edited*

Our society needs to make the MeToo movement an even bigger deal than it already is, apparently. **edited** Oh Bachelor, pointing out subtle flaws in our society, left and right. IMO

The part that was left out was Girl went along with plan to dupe another woman. IMHO she is not one bit better than Jed to go down for this and is so far away from what a MVP is that I find it laughable...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:49 am

BlackHalo wrote:I honestly just feel icky for Hannah about the whole Jed situation. The fact that he won definitely magnifies it. He would've been better off leaving at the final 6. Instead, his decision to stay has caused her public humiliation and really just shows a disregard for her feelings. It's like he didn't even think how this would affect her or maybe he just thought he could get away with it. He didn't think to himself, "hmm, maybe I shouldn't go through with an engagement given my skeletons in the closet". He's ruthless in his pursuit for fame. Now Hannah has the baggage of an engagement that didn't even last 2 months. She could have found her happy ending with someone else. What he did was terrible because of how it impacts Hannah. JMO.

Selfish is the word. He only thought of himself and not the impact on other people. He must have thought Hannah is mush on the palm of his hands so she will stick by him.

I remember when this happened to Melissa. She was so mad at Jason because she wanted to be engaged only once and he took it away from her only to change his mind.

Diana wrote:Jed is absolutely a bad guy. Just look at him saying Scott sucks on a public form all while doing worse behind the scenes, liking comments about being better than his supposed best friend in the house, bringing women home while engaged... Good people don't do things like that

All JMO

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Sometimes you can't bear to see yourself in the mirror because you don't like the reflection. What a righteous POS when he's got an even worse dirt in the closet.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:24 am

SarahD wrote:What Jed has done is abysmal and the opinions and reactions to his behavior will never stop until probably the end of the season.  
. Yes and if CH and the producers knew about Jed’s gf, then it is even worse.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:27 am

Jed is not the first and certainly won’t be the last man to have a girl back home or have doubts. Jed should have come clean with Hannah before the hometowns and followed the path other guys on the show had done. Brooks, Ed, Graham, Frank all told their “lead” they have to go back home. Graham wasn’t into Deanna, Frank was thinking about a girl, Ed had a girlfriend(s) whatever the reason they left so the lead could have her chance at the “happy ending”. (I realize Ed came back) anyway you get my point, Jed stayed for selfish reasons. Maybe he really liked Hannah, maybe he was scared who knows. He should have told her. Maybe has learned a lesson and regrets it now. Who knows but Hannah heard and saw all the evidence and it was enough for her to breakup with him. Their foundation coming off a reality show was not very strong to begin with anyway.

Bottom line is he robbed Hannah, and the other men, of their chance to complete her “journey” honestly and find her “happy ending.” Imo

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:32 am

@Just Looking it's hard for me to think that they didn't because of the set-up with Scott on night one. That is why I thought there would be a confession during the season.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:34 am

LoveDovez wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
HEA wrote:Well I care because Haley shows a side of herself that is not pretty. And if hell has to fall on Jed’s head, then I’d like to know if she will fall with him, victim or revengeful bleach. For me, it lacks total tact to use her pseudo ex misfortune fame for her own if this is the case. So yeah, who is the douche here? That’s what I care to know. Jmo

*edited* I just don’t understand the logic here. Girl falls for boy. Girl gets comfortable enough to tell boy she loves him, something she self admittedly has never done. Girl meets boys parents. Girl gets charmed into thinking Bachelorette is an ok idea (listen to her interviews, Jed is good. I may have fallen for it too.), Girl pays for boy to go on a pretty sweet vacay. Girl gets cheated on, with boy texting side girl right next to her. Girl gets played on national television, watching boy she loves literally game and get engaged to  someone else. Girl gets ghosted, and an awkward “cheers” with no further explanation during an accidental meeting. But somehow girl is the douche?*edited*

Our society needs to make the MeToo movement an even bigger deal than it already is, apparently. **edited** Oh Bachelor, pointing out subtle flaws in our society, left and right. IMO

The part that was left out was Girl went along with plan to dupe another woman. IMHO she is not one bit better than Jed to go down for this and is so far away from what a MVP is that I find it laughable...

For the record the #metoo movement is about r*pes and abuse. It has nothing to do with Jed situation IMO. And by the way this movement works both genres, just saying... And although I am very supportive of women and men who were traumatized, using this movement in Jed situation is not appropriate, far from it IMO
As I shared, Jed is used as a symbol and women use him for personal vendettas and revenges from women he never met or sins he never committed. I find this crucifixion disturbing and ridiculous. It blows completely out of proportion. Jed has definitely issues to solve but Haley is using him for her benefit IMO. I hope she’ll enjoy her name known for it and nothing about  her music. JMO

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO this whole Jed situation is 100% overblown
chgohighlife wrote:. He didn’t kill anyone, he didn’t r*pe anyone, he didn’t assault anyone. He lied. He had a girlfriend. He went on a reality show and didn’t admit it. He’s got no kids and no wives. No one knows how sincere his proposal was. Arie proposed to Becca and slept with her for two months and dumped her for Lauren. He wasn’t executed at dawn. People do fall in love quite unexpectedly. Who knows??

Hannah dumped him. Good for her. This daily indictment of him is tiresome, IMO.

I AM SOOOO OVER IT! deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse :crazed

Thank you for saying out loud what I think  :claphands   yes

Oh dear... :thud :drama

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:51 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:42 am

@North. Hannah has done some modeling herself , so I don't know if she would label Tyler as not being smart for being one. Maybe that was a little intimidating for her or she may have still been seeing him as more of a "player" then. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel