SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:14 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Here's a fun poll on who was in the windmill with Hannah (only problem it includes Luke as an option LOL)  https://twitter.com/BachPartyPod?lang=en

And MF retweeted it.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 318829699 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 4103285151 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 623245435

Not surprised! Hannah put it out there so it makes sense they will milk it as this will likely increase viewers. She said it to Luke then confirmed it in a PI

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:39 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Hannah reminds me of a rebellious self-centered teenager who enjoys the shock factor.  It appears that she interprets her faith in such a way that in her mind it gives her permission to do whatever she wants to, and it absolves her from having to take any real responsibility for her own behavior.  And anyone who dares to question her, be damned.
This is something that has been bothering me about her. IMO, Hannah’s brand of “women empowerment” is actually very selfish - she uses feminism as a shield to do whatever she wants without worrying about the consequences, yet she expects the men to conform to antiquated gender roles. Eg, telling Tyler to “man up”, saying she wants a “big strong man” to grab her and call her his woman. You can’t have it both ways. It just comes across as hypocritical. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:Hannah reminds me of a rebellious self-centered teenager who enjoys the shock factor.  It appears that she interprets her faith in such a way that in her mind it gives her permission to do whatever she wants to, and it absolves her from having to take any real responsibility for her own behavior.  And anyone who dares to question her, be damned.
This is something that has been bothering me about her. IMO, Hannah’s brand of “women empowerment” is actually very selfish - she uses feminism as a shield to do whatever she wants without worrying about the consequences, yet she expects the men to conform to antiquated gender roles. Eg, telling Tyler to “man up”, saying she wants a “big strong man” to grab her and call her his woman. You can’t have it both ways. It just comes across as hypocritical. All JMO.

IMO, that’s how a lot of young women her age describe feminism and “women empowerment”. I have a different view.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:08 pm

I guess women empowerment has a very different meaning to the younger generation! I feel the phrase means --whatever I want,say or do-just support me because I'm a woman!! I find it sad.

Anyway, I just have a ?----people generally agree that Hannah is young and is entitled to making mistakes and hopefully learn from it --and should be forgiven. Is this only for women? Jed is also just 25, can he not be forgiven for his mistakes as well? ajmo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:14 pm

@LynnTa I agree that H is young and entitled to make mistakes. Same would go for Jed IF his mistakes were of the same caliber and Hannah's.

I think we can all (most?) agree that Hannah has a bad picker; however, I didn't see her consciously lying or trying to deceive anyone. Jed on the other hand seems to have done exactly that. So while I can forgive/overlook Hannah's mistake, I cannot and will not readily forgive Jed's until there is drastic change in his behavior and intent.

JMO...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:23 pm

I believe ALL mistakes can be forgiven if we ask for forgiveness and truly turn from that behavior and learn from it....Men and Women alike!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:05 pm

Doats wrote:@LynnTa I agree that H is young and entitled to make mistakes. Same would go for Jed IF his mistakes were of the same caliber and Hannah's.

I think we can all (most?) agree that Hannah has a bad picker; however, I didn't see her consciously lying or trying to deceive anyone. Jed on the other hand seems to have done exactly that. So while I can forgive/overlook Hannah's mistake, I cannot and will not readily forgive Jed's until there is drastic change in his behavior and intent.

JMO...

Agreed with this.  She was immature and foolish in how she conducted herself as the Bachelorette.
I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt of her age and experience level. I want to believe that she is able to learn from her mistakes, and make decisions that reflect a stronger sense of self-worth.

Agreed that the difference is intent. Some people want to improve themselves, and they demonstrate that through their actions. Some people don't.  I'd have to see a 180 degree change from Jed to be convinced that he is honest and ready for commitment. IMO, he is neither of those things.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:13 pm

LynnTa wrote:Jed is also just 25, can he not be forgiven for his mistakes as well?   
Hannah and Jed’s “mistakes” are not even in the same ballpark. You can’t compare them IMO. Not to mention that nothing that Jed did was a mistake. It was an extremely calculated, heartless, selfish move and he got busted.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:14 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Jed is also just 25, can he not be forgiven for his mistakes as well?   
Hannah and Jed’s “mistakes” are not even in the same ballpark. You can’t compare them IMO. Not to mention that nothing that Jed did was a mistake. It was an extremely calculated, heartless, selfish move and he got busted.

Well stated. I like to use the words "premeditated" and "deliberate" as well.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 pm

North wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:

Well stated. I like to use the words "premeditated" and "deliberate" as well.
Most boys above the age of 15 would know that what Jed did was wrong, so him being “just” 25 is not a valid argument IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:02 pm

Yeah, Hannah’s mistake of having a bad judge of character is different from Jed’s manipulation and intent to deceive.

I don’t think Hannah is a bad person. Just young and needs some more growing up to do. Jed on the other hand is a a bad person with a shady character. Just my own perspective from what I’ve seen and read.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:08 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Here's a fun poll on who was in the windmill with Hannah (only problem it includes Luke as an option LOL)  https://twitter.com/BachPartyPod?lang=en

And MF retweeted it.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 318829699 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 4103285151 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 623245435
i will eat a shoe if it is anyone but jed. the girl is in love with him already. his guitar playing is foreplay which is probably why he whips it out so often. they probably could not wait to get it on because they have been in love for two episodes already, three or four by the time it actually happens, so that's probably a whole month in real time.

I will eat the other shoe with you! laugh out loud I really need to watch Monday's episode, but life keeps getting in the way. laugh out loud. The way she rested her head on his shoulder when he was playing the guitar for her and then she said, "That was nice", moved the guitar to the side and said "you are mighty fine." She loved it, imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel