SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 am

With all that has gone on this season, i find it really hard to believe TPTB were not in full control of the narrative/storyboard.
1. There is no way they did not know about Haley. There was a photo on his IG of him in a bathing suit with a pineapple drink. If I am in charge of the show, or if I am just someone's mom sm stalking (which I am), there is no way I don't say...
"oh, who did you go to the beach with?" Someone TOOK the picture. HE in no way would be on a beach alone. It's just too obvious.
2. Why the whole set-up with Demi, Katie and Scott? Complete foreshadowing....and we even have a shot of Jed when that is going down.
3. Jed's management team nominated him for the show. I find it hard to believe there were no shenanigans allowing him to have his guitar with him so often. Other musicians have been on before...not the lead story.
4. Now let's talk about the Luke story. They completely wanted him for a FSD. They knew they would have ratings gold. What they allowed for her to do was very costly and would have taken a minute to set-up with a production crew etc... IMO it was planned. Jed being pissed was a bonus that they thought they could get, but just a little chicken nugget that they were given.
5. All my opinion, but I believe RS may be being played this year. With the new production crew, I am suspicious that they found their leaks and are being puppet masters.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:08 am

I'm going with Occam's Razor as well - the most obvious solution is the solution. The edit of the story has changed since the beginning of the season. I watched earlier episodes and Jed was definitely getting a positive edit in the beginning and he no longer is.

I think Hannah and Jed were together although it was very rocky and she had regrets. I think they completely broke up about 2 weeks ago (per RS it was Monday 6/24). I think she and Tyler are in contact and will hopefully meet up before the ATFR (but maybe will wait to ATFR).

I don't think they would behave this way if they weren't at least considering getting back together.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:22 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I'm going with Occam's Razor as well - the most obvious solution is the solution. The edit of the story has changed since the beginning of the season. I watched earlier episodes and Jed was definitely getting a positive edit in the beginning and he no longer is.

I think Hannah and Jed were together although it was very rocky and she had regrets. I think they completely broke up about 2 weeks ago (per RS it was Monday 6/24). I think she and Tyler are in contact and will hopefully meet up before the ATFR (but maybe will wait to ATFR).

I don't think they would behave this way if they weren't at least considering getting back together.
this I can agree with and mirror my thoughts ! I don’t think they are in formal contact but will talk at the ATFR.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:08 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
SarahD wrote:I'm not sure it fits into the picture of Jed coming clean after the proposal.  If say Hannah had Tyler as F1 and made a last minute change when Jed as F2 proposed, she would have been so pissed when Jed came clean about the GF because she had a different F1 in mind. It's hard to believe that she would have stayed with Jed for 1 month after coming clean if she had a different F1 in mind.  I would have kicked his azz righ after and then initiate what Arie did, which is to go back to my real choice.

The fact that she stayed with Jed, she was trying to work out the relationship. All JMO.

I think TPTB is continuing the promotion of Tyler C. Perhaps Bachelor? Or DWTS (recent reference to Patrick Swayze)?

It took Arie 2 months to kick his original F1 to the curb to go back to his F2.

They got engaged the week before Thanksgiving. He broke up with her around January 10.  Arie also had several SHV with Becca and an unauthorized weekend as well.

From what we've seen with Hannah, she is willing to give someone a chance.  It is all in what Jed actually told her about Haley. My gut feeling is it was quite lacking in detail that made Hannah think they still had a chance and that she would have stayed with him at least until the ATFR.

But I'm thinking she regretted her decision almost immediately.  She just didn't seem ecstatically happy in post filming interviews.  She had what I call "pageant happy" smiles on her face. When the People story broke and then RS's podcast, that was it.  She was done with Jed and ended it.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 1646190589

There is a huge difference between Becca and Jed though, Becca didn’t have any hidden relationship in the closet that she had to come clean with Arie. Arie had no reason to break up with her except for Lauren being his true F1. If Hannah’s true F1 was Tyler and she was duped by the F2 by proposing when he wasn’t 100% honest, that would have been reason enough for her to quickly get to a realization. But no, she didn’t do it. She stayed with him and they had a SHV or two. Jed even posted on IG “it was a hell of a weekend” during the CMA.

Anyway, JMO based on what I’ve seen, Hannah is hook, line and sinker with Jed while she still had concerns whether Tyler would propose (that was all her questions to the family when she met them). Jed’s the first guy to whom she told IFILWY.  The goal of the bachelorette lead is to always pick someone who would propose to her at the end. That’s why originally she was stuck with Luke because there was no doubt in her mind that he was all in but she’s the one with the behavior doubts. Jed had a goal to make it all the way to end for his career so he was making sure he was saying all the right things so I believe she fell in love with the Jed that did not exist but he was her F1 in my opinion.  I don’t believe the switch here is similar to Jason and Arie. The switch here, if it happens is going back to her next best choice because she fell in love with the wrong guy.

That said, Tyler might be thinking he was also duped by Jed. I see no more interaction between Tyler and Jed in SM since the GF news came out. If he was there standing at the FRC proposing to Hannah and it came down to the wire (assuming he wasn’t sent home early), I’d also feel duped by Jed if I were Tyler because the girl he was in love with and ready to propose to was stolen from him by Jed’s lies.  Whether he views it that way or not, I don’t know. I see him as a third choice though but as some people say, it doesn’t matter if Tyler and Hannah still have feelings for each other and want to try again. I don’t see it as settling, but they just had a lot more obstacles and hoops to go through that it might be the strongest kind of relationship in the end.

I do think Tyler deserve something better. I need to hear Hannah’s explanations and see how the the next few weeks play out because if it’s anything less than great (from my perspective), I’d say Tyler will be better off doing the Bachelor.  Directionally, it’s his by the end of this. All Jmo.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:19 pm

@Bleiby527 @Tiggerlgh My opinion differs a little from yours. IF she actually picked Jed at the end, I believe she broke up with him within a week after the frc. All the info about him came pouring in and she knew he was a mistake. Plus, she probably found that her heart hadn't let go of Tyler.

Like the Arie/Becca/Lauren situation, I can see production filming a big break up scene, then her talks with Tyler, and finally a meet up where they hug it out and reunite. all my guesswork.

My other inclination is that tptb really scored this time misdirecting RS and everyone, and as @Doggoneit surmised it was Tyler all along and the rest has been smokescreen. I hope it plays out this way for Hannah and Tyler's sake, but the other scenario would be captivating too. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:26 pm

I looked at Hannah's saved Bachelorette Instagram stories and they abruptly stopped 5 weeks ago. I have a feeling that she and Jed started having serious problems then (and also possibly sooner). There were regular saved stories of her doing press, promotional appearances, and also just promoting the episodes. Then nothing.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:59 pm

SarahD wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
But I'm thinking she regretted her decision almost immediately.  She just didn't seem ecstatically happy in post filming interviews.  She had what I call "pageant happy" smiles on her face. When the People story broke and then RS's podcast, that was it.  She was done with Jed and ended it.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 1646190589

There is a huge difference between Becca and Jed though, Becca didn’t have any hidden relationship in the closet that she had to come clean with Arie. Arie had no reason to break up with her except for Lauren being his true F1. If Hannah’s true F1 was Tyler and she was duped by the F2 by proposing when he wasn’t 100% honest, that would have been reason enough for her to quickly get to a realization. But no, she didn’t do it. She stayed with him and they had a SHV or two. Jed even posted on IG “it was a hell of a weekend” during the CMA.

Like I said above, I think she knew immediately she made a mistake even as soon as still when they were in Greece.  The girl just didn't look happy in post filming interviews. But she always gives people the benefit of the doubt and decided to continue on hoping for the best.

As for CMA weekend... yeah, "it was a hell of a weekend" for him.  He ran into Haley and tried to get phone numbers from other girls at CMA fest.  May have even had a blowout argument with Hannah in the few hours he possibly did see her (my speculation)

Anyway, JMO based on what I’ve seen, Hannah is hook, line and sinker with Jed while she still had concerns whether Tyler would propose (that was all her questions to the family when she met them). Jed’s the first guy to whom she told IFILWY.  The goal of the bachelorette lead is to always pick someone who would propose to her at the end. That’s why originally she was stuck with Luke because there was no doubt in her mind that he was all in but she’s the one with the behavior doubts. Jed had a goal to make it all the way to end for his career so he was making sure he was saying all the right things so I believe she fell in love with the Jed that did not exist but he was her F1 in my opinion.  I don’t believe the switch here is similar to Jason and Arie. The switch here, if it happens is going back to her next best choice because she fell in love with the wrong guy.

Agree to disagree.  I don't believe she fell hook, line and sinker with Jed.  He was a safe choice for her for exactly the reason you said.  Tyler scared her.  Tyler was very upfront with her about wanting marriage and family even without an ILY.  The girl just had blinders on about him and I have suspicions about why she did that I will not go into.

It is going to be an interesting couple of weeks!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:08 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I looked at Hannah's saved Bachelorette Instagram stories and they abruptly stopped 5 weeks ago. I have a feeling that she and Jed started having serious problems then (and also possibly sooner). There were regular saved stories of her doing press, promotional appearances, and also just promoting the episodes. Then nothing.

Agree. Think she doubted or had problems with Jed since moment one. Beyond the gf thing, I think when they were back in reality, his true crappy partner colors started showing.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I looked at Hannah's saved Bachelorette Instagram stories and they abruptly stopped 5 weeks ago. I have a feeling that she and Jed started having serious problems then (and also possibly sooner). There were regular saved stories of her doing press, promotional appearances, and also just promoting the episodes. Then nothing.

This is interesting.

The last interview posted was with Nick and the last episode posted was Rhode Island which aired on June 3. Nothing from the oversea episodes which began airing on June 17 (recap episode was on June 10). Nick's podcast was released June 5, right before CMA fest.

Something else has popped into my mind that happened right around that time but I want to think about it a little more.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:10 pm

BlueTone wrote:@Bleiby527 @Tiggerlgh My opinion differs a little from yours. IF she actually picked Jed at the end, I believe she broke up with him within a week after the frc. All the info about him came pouring in and she knew he was a mistake. Plus, she probably found that her heart hadn't let go of Tyler.

Like the Arie/Becca/Lauren situation, I can see production filming a big break up scene, then her talks with Tyler, and finally a meet up where they hug it out and reunite. all my guesswork.

My other inclination is that tptb really scored this time misdirecting RS and everyone, and as @Doggoneit surmised it was Tyler all along and the rest has been smokescreen. I hope it plays out this way for Hannah and Tyler's sake, but the other scenario would be captivating too. imo.

I just don’t see any evidence of any filming with Tyler. Please let me know if I missed something

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:29 pm

Jmho Hannah was in love with both and couldn’t decide. Jed was like her other boyfriends - he needed fixing and Hannah enjoys that role. She likes to be the leader. Tyler was completely different - he didn’t need fixing so where would Hannah fit in? Tyler’s a chill guy, but he still likes to lead sometimes. He was different from the other guys she has dated. Also, Tyler’s so good looking and Hannah is used to being the good looking one in a relationship. She chose Jed because he was more familiar to her.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Mimi27 wrote:Jmho  Hannah was in love with both and couldn’t decide. Jed was like her other boyfriends - he needed fixing and Hannah enjoys that role. She likes to be the leader. Tyler was completely different - he didn’t need fixing so where would Hannah fit in? Tyler’s a chill guy, but he still likes to lead sometimes. He was different from the other guys she has dated. Also, Tyler’s so good looking and Hannah is used to being the good looking one in a relationship. She chose Jed because he was more familiar to her.

And look how well that turned out for her. Maybe sticking with what you know shouldn’t be the way to go because obviously things didn’t work out previously. I hope Hannah learned that risking it should have been the way to go.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel