SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by North Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:54 pm

blueblues wrote:@Lucas15 Not impossible. They could make him think that it would look better if it was shown that he came clean with Hannah right away, since things were bound to come out sooner or later. Of course, production probably knew of Haley as an ex, but not that the relationship was still on. The People article and the following breakup happened much later, when Haley decided to come forward.

One thing that supports this idea is Jed’s tendency to stick his head in the sand. Ghosting Hannah was not just morally wrong, it was unbelievably stupid. So would he really have “come clean” with Hannah unless a producer pushed him in that direction?

I hope this is true, so we can watch him dig his own grave, lie by lie.
JMO

@Lucas15 and @blueblues
Arghhh! So much to unpack. Some many possible scenarios! Can the ATFR get here already?

There's only so much time on ATFR #2 -- they've got MTP, LCD, Proposal, couch time w/ Hannah, couch time w/ Jed & Hannah, couch time w/ Tyler. Would they really want to go all-in on Jed and the break-up if they are pitching a possible H&T reunion? Would that even work? @Lucas15 - I think you used the word "Whiplash" in another post and it certainly would be!

Based on Jed's tweet "Scott sucks" after episode 1 -- I'm betting they didn't film his "girlfriend reveal." He couldn't be that stupid, right? To be jumping on the Scott hate when he was filmed revealing to his fiance that he still had a girlfriend at home when he came on to promote his music.

At that point (tweet), seems like Jed was still confident the girlfriend info wasn't going to come out. I'd bet, that after receiving a big fat Neil Lane engagement ring -- Hannah was willing to give Jed the benefit of the doubt, a bit of leeway. I don't know if I buy the current theory that she immediately regretted her decision -- that would be a great storyline for her now but we've seen her fight for bad relationships and broken men so I wouldn't be surprised if she just hit "pause" and processed everything. Thought about Jed's original intentions reveal, thought about every time he brought out his guitar, thought about that HTD, etc... And then the rumors probably started to hit her (or her friends and family) and then the heads-up that People had an exclusive with Haley. I pray to the heavens that they got BOTH their reactions to the People exclusive. That would be gold.

If Hannah immediately regretted her decision and wanted to break-up with Jed and/or pursue Tyler. None of Jed's shenanigans would really matter -- it would be background noise. A few posts back, I strategized that if I was Jed, I'd be begging Hannah to spin it this way. That Hannah really never got over Tyler and things went south fast -- win for Hannah and gets Jed, somewhat, out of the hot seat.

And can someone, anyone, talk about Jed's time as a stripper? I want to know if the guys knew, when did Hannah know, details please!

Also, since TPTB isn't gifting the happy couple with a fabulous vacation trip -- can TPTB send Hayley a new guitar case.?

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:14 pm

@North
Good point about the “Scot sucks” comment. I forgot that. Jed just might be that stupid though. He doesn’t seem to think ahead that much.

Regretting her decision is one thing, actually breaking up and admitting to complete failure is another. It took time, and more knowledge of Jed’s true character.

I totally agree on the guitar case. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:04 am

@North I agree with this. I really don't think Hannah is going to let them portray her as a victim in this, whether true or not. Could be why she is so ballsy on SM.

If there is a TC reunion, I think it will happen before ATFR based on your thoughts regarding timing too.
So, my best case scenario is that Hannah shows up to one of his runs with a roll tide tee shirt on and he notices her. They run off into the sunset together. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 3806527698

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:05 am

blueblues wrote:@North
Good point about the “Scot sucks” comment. I forgot that. Jed just might be that stupid though. He doesn’t seem to think ahead that much.

Regretting her decision is one thing, actually breaking up and admitting to complete failure is another. It took time, and more knowledge of Jed’s true character.

Absolutely to the bold, which is why I am on the fence about a Hannah/Tyler reunion. As magical as they are on the screen together, Hannah didn't see it or feel it. She was all in on Jed. Even without the girlfriend info - his professional motivations should've given her pause, his lack of energy/body language and her constant carrying their dates should've given her pause, his hometown date should've given her pause. But they didn't. She wanted Jed to be her guy -- Southern, Christian, musician, Nashville-based, etc.. -- and practically willed him to be her guy.

Tyler is the good guy in the scenario -- and his biggest faults are his looks and his chill/charming demeanor. If he looked like Peter (cute and adorable) and NOT like an Abercrombie model -- I don't think Hannah would be having the same reservations. He's Jillian's Reid and Ed is Jed.

I can't wait for ATFR and about 3 months after the show when more info starts to spill.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:11 am

North wrote:
blueblues wrote:@North

Absolutely to the bold, which is why I am on the fence about a Hannah/Tyler reunion. As magical as they are on the screen together, Hannah didn't see it or feel it. She was all in on Jed. Even without the girlfriend info - his professional motivations should've given her pause, his lack of energy/body language and her constant carrying their dates should've given her pause, his hometown date should've given her pause. But they didn't. She wanted Jed to be her guy -- Southern, Christian, musician, Nashville-based, etc.. -- and practically willed him to be her guy.

Tyler is the good guy in the scenario -- and his biggest faults are his looks and his chill/charming demeanor. If he looked like Peter (cute and adorable) and NOT like an Abercrombie model -- I don't think Hannah would be having the same reservations. He's Jillian's Reid and Ed is Jed.

I can't wait for ATFR and about 3 months after the show when more info starts to spill.

All IMO.

Great post! Great analogy; Tyler is Hannah’s “Reid”. There is much more to come out but RS has stated he won’t release more damaging texts because Hannah has already broken up with Jed. He said if they were still together he would release them in a heartbeat. He said Jed should thank him and the other girl that they are not coming out because they are gross.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:14 am

Doggoneit wrote:@North I agree with this.  I really don't think Hannah is going to let them portray her as a victim in this, whether true or not.  Could be why she is so ballsy on SM.  

If there is a TC reunion, I think it will happen before ATFR based on your thoughts regarding timing too.
So, my best case scenario is that Hannah shows up to one of his runs with a roll tide tee shirt on and he notices her.  They run off into the sunset together.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 3806527698

I don't know! @lucas15 is always reminding us that this show is about finding love no matter how convoluted (Arie/Lauren, Jason/Molly, Des/Chris, etc...) so ending with a break-up and not even a hint of a possibility of love would be out of character for the show.

I have no idea what Tyler/Hannah are up to! I just laugh at all the social media shenanigans but I think if H&T are open to a reunion or the possibility of a reunion, TPTB would bring Tyler out last and Chris Harrison would inquire about the possibility and H&T could say something non-commital like they are going out to dinner afterward and would like to see what happens next. Safe. Easy. No Pressure. I don't know how they bring Tyler out to discuss the H&T's break-up w/o asking about the future - and if things are good between H&T I don't think Tyler will be able to hide it. And then everyone would be thrilled about H&T and totally forget about gross Jed.

So....

If I was a betting woman, I think the screen is going to cut to black after the proposal "And then things got real..." and TPTB will dive immediately into the aftermath...Hannah on the couch, Hannah and Jed on the couch, and then Hannah on couch again with Chris Harrison saying "Well, there is one person we haven't talked to yet in all this mess...Tyler." He comes out and whatever happens, happens.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:28 am

North wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@North I agree with this.  I really don't think Hannah is going to let them portray her as a victim in this, whether true or not.  Could be why she is so ballsy on SM.  

So, my best case scenario is that Hannah shows up to one of his runs with a roll tide tee shirt on and he notices her.  They run off into the sunset together.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 3806527698

I don't know! @lucas15 is always reminding us that this show is about finding love no matter how convoluted (Arie/Lauren, Jason/Molly, Des/Chris, etc...) so ending with a break-up and not even a hint of a possibility of love would be out of character for the show.

I have no idea what Tyler/Hannah are up to! I just laugh at all the social media shenanigans but I think if H&T are open to a reunion or the possibility of a reunion, TPTB would bring Tyler out last and Chris Harrison would inquire about the possibility and H&T could say something non-commital like they are going out to dinner afterward and would like to see what happens next. Safe. Easy. No Pressure. I don't know how they bring Tyler out to discuss the H&T's break-up w/o asking about the future - and if things are good between H&T I don't think Tyler will be able to hide it. And then everyone would be thrilled about H&T and totally forget about gross Jed.

So....

If I was a betting woman, I think the screen is going to cut to black after the proposal "And then things got real..." and TPTB will dive immediately into the aftermath...Hannah on the couch, Hannah and Jed on the couch, and then Hannah on couch again with Chris Harrison saying "Well, there is one person we haven't talked to yet in all this mess...Tyler." He comes out and whatever happens, happens.

Wow north are you a producer? Lol. This actually makes a lot of sense. :claphands I could totally see this happening.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:39 am

North wrote:I don't know! @lucas15 is always reminding us that this show is about finding love no matter how convoluted (Arie/Lauren, Jason/Molly, Des/Chris, etc...) so ending with a break-up and not even a hint of a possibility of love would be out of character for the show.

Add Colton & Cassie to your list of convoluted love story endings. It's not so much that I believe that the show is about finding love (IMO it's not) but that it is the appearance that at the end love has been found that hooks viewers into watching week after week and season after season. IMO this is why they are so focused on an engagement - it creates the perception that something real has come out of it and thus it was worth watching for 13 weeks or whatever.

North wrote:I have no idea what Tyler/Hannah are up to! I just laugh at all the social media shenanigans but I think if H&T are open to a reunion or the possibility of a reunion, TPTB would bring Tyler out last and Chris Harrison would inquire about the possibility and H&T could say something non-commital like they are going out to dinner afterward and would like to see what happens next. Safe. Easy. No Pressure. I don't know how they bring Tyler out to discuss the H&T's break-up w/o asking about the future - and if things are good between H&T I don't think Tyler will be able to hide it. And then everyone would be thrilled about H&T and totally forget about gross Jed.

I read an opinion that if either one of them is open to reuniting, the other will be "produced" into going along with it. Sadly I think this could be true - or at least what they would attempt. In this case I don't happen to believe that only one of them is interested - IMO they are both interested and at this writing they are both in agreement which is IMO why we see a "Happy Hannah" on SM. IMO if Tyler wasn't interested she wouldn't be making jokes about how windmills are a great place for mid-day snacks and Tyler wouldn't be replying about whipped cream with a cherry on top.

North wrote:If I was a betting woman, I think the screen is going to cut to black after the proposal "And then things got real..." and TPTB will dive immediately into the aftermath...Hannah on the couch, Hannah and Jed on the couch, and then Hannah on couch again with Chris Harrison saying "Well, there is one person we haven't talked to yet in all this mess...Tyler." He comes out and whatever happens, happens.

Something like that.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:42 am

Wasn't there a clip of Hannah saying she just didn't want to have sex but to connect on a deeper level or something about that. Could the FS suite with Tyler be what she was talking about?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:47 am

nannymargie wrote:Wasn't there a clip of Hannah saying she just didn't want to have sex but to connect on a deeper level or something about that.  Could the FS suite with Tyler be what she was talking about?

Could be and the fact we know they went to the FS shows their connection grew because Tyler might have broken down his last wall and confessed love. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:55 am

Lucas15 wrote:y It's not so much that I believe that the show is about finding love (IMO it's not) but that it is the appearance that at the end love has been found that hooks viewers into watching week after week and season after season. IMO this is why they are so focused on an engagement - it creates the perception that something real has come out of it and thus it was worth watching for 13 weeks or whatever.

Yes, the appearance of find love. Good distinction. This is a TV show, after all, and people like happy endings.

Also, like your point about the engagement -- it is a real, tangible reward to viewers who have been watching the entire season. I'd bet many feel they are "owed" an engagement and an enormous Neil Lane ring and a People magazine cover. Who cares what happens 6 months down the road...at ATFR, viewers want a happy couple on the couch!

IMO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:12 am

nannymargie wrote:Wasn't there a clip of Hannah saying she just didn't want to have sex but to connect on a deeper level or something about that.  Could the FS suite with Tyler be what she was talking about?

Be sure to check out the SM thread....new article in People that has a clip of Hannah telling Tyler that she doesn't want to take him to the FS....but it's a fake, we're sure.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel