SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mbl Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:14 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@mbl ABC wouldn't sue Jed.

That’s your opinion and you may be right. But if I were 25 year old Jed I wouldn’t risk being on the wrong side of a major television network. JMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
mbl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna What are they going to do if he doesn't show?  Sue a guy with no money for breach of contract? Waste of legal fees for the network.

I would advise him not to go.  

They have lots of money to spend, so I wouldn’t worry about that.  They potentially could garnish future income if the suit is successful.  JMO
Yeahhhhh he’s gonna take Garth Brooks down one day, our Jedidiah will #talent #artiste #gifted

Oh Alanna , you do say it best! talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:15 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:@Mommyof2 yes.... that was my first reaction when I saw her pic on her IG. I was like mmmmm scratch

Wait.  Hold up.  She posted this on her IG?  Was it a story?    If so, suddenly things got very interesting.  laugh out loud

oups. nope. my bad. I thought she did

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Captur55
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0DN9DunZ6p/

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:17 pm

HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:@Mommyof2 yes.... that was my first reaction when I saw her pic on her IG. I was like mmmmm scratch

Wait.  Hold up.  She posted this on her IG?  Was it a story?    If so, suddenly things got very interesting.  laugh out loud

No worries. It's hard to keep up sometimes. I still thought it was an odd thing to do IF she hates Jed. Kwim?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:20 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

No worries. It's hard to keep up sometimes.  I still thought it was an odd thing to do IF she hates Jed.  Kwim?  

100%

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Jed will be there.  CH already said he wants to hear him talk...which makes me suspect he has had a gag order since the news broke.  Now, he starts posting about heel clicking?  Coincidence?  Nah.  Jmo
imo jed would be crazy not to show up to plead his own case. after months of a gag order in which everyone has condemned him based on hayley's testimony alone, it's his turn to speak for himself.

the afr is his platform to either refute her version with his own evidence or apologize for his misdeeds (which imo is his only play here). not everyone is going to believe him but many people will forgive him if he apologizes. if he wants to pursue a music career, he really has no choice but to try to salvage his reputation as best as he can imo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:29 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Jed will be there.  CH already said he wants to hear him talk...which makes me suspect he has had a gag order since the news broke.  Now, he starts posting about heel clicking?  Coincidence?  Nah.  Jmo
imo jed would be crazy not to show up to plead his own case. after months of a gag order in which everyone has condemned him based on hayley's testimony alone, it's his turn to speak for himself.

the afr is his platform to either refute her version with his own evidence or apologize for his misdeeds (which imo is his only play here). not everyone is going to believe him but many people will forgive him if he apologizes. if he wants to pursue a music career, he really has no choice but to try to salvage his reputation as best as he can imo.

especially after his post on his IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:
veg_out wrote:

Love that we're now calling him "Rita Skeeter"giggling PINKHEART

It’s literally the best name for him EVER!! I’m not referring to him as anything but Rita ever again. laugh out loud

Rita Skeeter is defo back tracking. Turns out our resident gossip columnist can’t read the future and also disregards The Social. Come on Rita, you have one job. laugh out loud

Hi, @sosleepy hi It's perfectly appropo and makes me laugh instead of cringe. Nice work whoever thought it up!

I agree that RS is sitting on the fence like the rest of us.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:32 pm

@ilovecarbs It will blow away if he doesn't show.  If he shows up and tries to plead his case, he risks fueling the fire (which is what the producers want and why they want him there).  It risks more coming out about him.  For all we know, Haley could have an invite.  I'm joking about the last part but TPTB are not trying to help Jed.  They want more drama just like they wanted with Luke.  They are leading him to a trap, i.e. Chris saying "lets hear his side" IMO.

If I'm his agent, he's not going.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Can I ask what you'll are talking about?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:42 pm

If Jed's IG post about clicking the heels is in reference to when Hannah said she was falling in love, then I think Jed must be feeling quite confident for the AFTRC.  Why else would he post this? Maybe nothing.  Maybe something. JMO
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:44 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@ilovecarbs It will blow away if he doesn't show.  If he shows up and tries to plead his case, he risks fueling the fire (which is what the producers want and I why they want him there).  It risks more coming out about him.  For all we know, Haley could have an invite.  I'm joking about the last part but TPTB are not trying to help Jed.  They want more drama just like they wanted with Luke.  They are leading him to a trap, i.e. Chris saying "lets hear his side" IMO.

If I'm his agent, he's not going.
agreed on the bold. that's why i think an apology and admission of his wrongdoings is his only real move. if he says nothing, it will blow over as you said but he'll forever be known as an unapologetic cheater.

his line of work requires people to like him enough to buy his music. the only way to do that when you've done wrong publicly is to own it and apologize which is why so many celebrities do a mea culpa at the behest of their pr people when they get themselves in hot water.  if he were in a different line of work that did not require public adoration, i'd say let it blow over.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel