SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:56 am

suzq wrote:I agree that Kobe isn't the best example for many reasons including the fact that he was married and had at least 1 kid when the "scandal" happened.  Hannah got engaged in May on TV and broke it off the next month in June.  That is the reality of it -- not some big love story.  She's starting her life over again in LA.  Going back to Jed would be like going backwards for her.    
Couldn't agree more. The simple fact is that for most couples when lies and infidelity happens, the relationship probably has a strong foundation to fall back on, whether it's length of time, or children, or marriage, or a situation where financially it makes sense to stick it out. Hannah and Jed's relationship has none of those things, in fact it would be more beneficial for Hannah to sever ties completely. They met a few months ago on a reality tv show where he was lying to her from the moment they met. That's what their relationship boils down to. It's not comparable to any scenario that I've seen pitched in this thread. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:57 am

@ReneeM exactly

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:06 am

Well, if Mama Brown is coming to town like it looks like she is -- Jed better stay far away. She despises him and with good reason.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:45 am

suzq wrote:Well, if Mama Brown is coming to town like it looks like she is -- Jed better stay far away.  She despises him and with good reason.

Plus Mama Brown’s best friend who also despises Jed. Goodluck Hannah if you ever try to go back to someone who cheated on you from day 1 and with whom you had a relationship for two months with 29 other guys. What strong foundation do you go back to??

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:22 am

Something gives me a feeling that she's not going back to Jed and also not ending the season alone. What do y'all think? rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 1f600 rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Lobste12

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:30 am

suzq wrote:Well, if Mama Brown is coming to town like it looks like she is -- Jed better stay far away.  She despises him and with good reason.

Which is but one of the many reasons that Hannah would never go back to Jed.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:19 am

Bleiby527 wrote:Something gives me a feeling that she's not going back to Jed and also not ending the season alone. What do y'all think?  rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 1f600 rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Lobste12

Game over! bestbud!

Tannah Endgame :sprinklehearts

In my #RMFT TOA *TinfoiledOpinionAlways* giggling

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:55 am

@HEA There is not much I like about him. I don’t like his voice. I don’t like him bullying Luke. I don’t like him physically. I don’t find him attractive. I don’t find him funny or sweet. Really he does nothing to me.... BUT I am a viewer. I was not the one in love there.This is how I feel about Jed as well. Of course I don’t know him personally so I’m just basing my thoughts on what I’ve seen, heard and read. I don’t like to judge people but it’s just a feeling

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:59 am

@Summerfun1980 I like your thoughts

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:01 am

Just Looking wrote:@HEA There is not much I like about him. I don’t like his voice. I don’t like him bullying Luke. I don’t like him physically. I don’t find him attractive. I don’t find him funny or sweet. Really he does nothing to me.... BUT I am a viewer. I was not the one in love there.
This is how I feel about Jed as well.  Of course I don’t know him personally so I’m just basing my thoughts on what I’ve seen, heard and read. I don’t like to judge people but it’s just a feeling

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:23 am

Bleiby527 wrote:Something gives me a feeling that she's not going back to Jed and also not ending the season alone. What do y'all think?  rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 1f600 rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Lobste12
I mean. Come the fck on. Tyler posts abt catching lobsters all week and Hannah posts a pic of herself AS a a freaking lobster. From their Rhode Island date. Okay.

I don’t think he was f1 in Greece but I think she’ll ask for a second chance Tuesday and like that great, fierce love she’s looking for, he’ll take her back.

In reality, I think he already has taken her back a few weeks ago probably, but they’ll show it to us live in afr as if Chris/producers and even Hannah are shocked etc etc.

I believe the random Reddit throwaway who said Tyler was in Hannah’s dm’s a few weeks ago, they want to meet but producers want them to see each other for the first time again on afr. I bet he has been in her dm’s but that time a few weeks ago wasn’t the first time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:56 am

I am truly surprised Hannah didn’t pay closer attention to the fact that she’d have to support Jed, possibly forever. Good southern girls (northern, eastern and western too) are usually more practical, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel