SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:07 am

OMG...can you imagine my distress this morning when I could see the lobster photo...and I could not find my glasses so that I could join the parade!!!?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:17 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Well maybe she didn’t choose Jed and we’re all being taken on a ride. I know this is unlikely. But I feel like I’m on a ride. And something is up.  We have no SHV evidence for either F1 or F2. I don’t trust Tyler’s sm. And can’t rule him out as F1 for some reason.

I actually think Tyler being F1 this whole time is more likely than Jed being F1 and Hannah going back to Tyler.

Maybe I’m seeing things that aren’t there because I love a good puzzle.  But I can’t be alone?
You are not alone - I’m thinking along the same lines as you.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:24 am

suzq wrote:Well, if Mama Brown is coming to town like it looks like she is -- Jed better stay far away.  She despises him and with good reason.
Is she on the move?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:28 am

Just Looking wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Well maybe she didn’t choose Jed and we’re all being taken on a ride. I know this is unlikely. But I feel like I’m on a ride. And something is up.  We have no SHV evidence for either F1 or F2. I don’t trust Tyler’s sm. And can’t rule him out as F1 for some reason.

I actually think Tyler being F1 this whole time is more likely than Jed being F1 and Hannah going back to Tyler.

Maybe I’m seeing things that aren’t there because I love a good puzzle.  But I can’t be alone?
You are not alone - I’m thinking along the same lines as you.
I am along these lines too! They are Sm savage..and they could be together and act like they aren’t! And just like her last Sm story could have been earlier in the week! Funny how she was mia and than taking about it Boom she posts ! They are having a great time trolling SM! We will hear how they have been together JMO!!
Heck I wouldn’t be surprised she was with Tyler yesterday! All the rules were broken this season for SHV!!! jMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:39 am

Ok guys my tummy is literally doing flip flops....  You all better be right!!!

I do get nervous cause the recent ig's of Hannah's must have been provided to her by her oroducer.... Hope tptb's are not playing with us.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:00 am

Bleiby527 wrote:Something gives me a feeling that she's not going back to Jed and also not ending the season alone. What do y'all think?  talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 1f600 talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Lobste12

Saw this and was shocked. OMG. This picture definitely tells me hannah and Tyler are at the very least talking. Who knows what has been said ....but they are talking.

Imo also tells Me she is not going back to Jed. Plus her mama is coming into town. Lol

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:48 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:Something gives me a feeling that she's not going back to Jed and also not ending the season alone. What do y'all think?  talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 1f600 talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Lobste12

Saw this and was shocked. OMG.   This picture definitely tells me hannah and Tyler are at the very least talking.  Who knows what has been said ....but they are talking.  

What did Tyler's story say? "Coming for lobsters!"

Hannah = lobster

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:44 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I am truly surprised Hannah didn’t pay closer attention to the fact that she’d have to support Jed, possibly forever. Good southern girls  (northern, eastern and western too) are usually more practical, IMO.

Depends. We know few successful country artists. He is 25 after all, not as if his career is behind him. I personally not a fan but who knows with some exposure his career may go?

But yes, the large majority are penniless IMO right now he has 400k followers meaning around 5000$ in ads if he uses IG as per the article I shared in the SM thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:56 pm

FYI -- I'll throw this in here since the episode threads have moved on. I finally had the chance to watch the FDs and the MTA episodes with my unspoiled buddy.

He is confused. He hasn't watched the show before so the editing is doing a number on him. He thinks that Ned/Zed...he really dislikes him even though he knows nothing about all the dirt...will be F1. He doesn't want him to be, but he thinks she will pick him mainly because of how he talked to her about Luke and then she kicked Luke to the curb. He thinks their talk helped open her eyes. Cory thinks Ned is boring and wonders what she sees in him. I tried to explain that she is into country music, etc., but he thinks Ned is a stick in the mud, doesn't trust him and Hannah has spunk and is fun and lively and Ned will suck the life out of her.

Cory is also flip flopping that she will pick Peter because of the whole twice in the windmill sex, but he admits that is more wishful thinking. When pressed, he goes back to Ned as F1 and then thinks that Pete will be the next eliminated...but, then wonders about the sex and if that is just a red herring.

As for Tyler, Cory doesn't get why she doesn't see that he is the best match for her. He thinks they have the best overall connection. They communicate well, he respects her and her opinion, they have fun and hot chemistry.

So basically, Cory thinks either Ned is F1 and Tyler F2 or Peter is F1 and Tyler is F2 and can't wait for next week to find out what is going on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:12 pm

@Sprite thanks for the non spoiled viewer's opinion!

Happy traveling! I'm sure it's been spectacular so far!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite thanks for the non spoiled viewer's opinion!

Well, yes and no. I will post more pictures in the travel thread, but I'm so far behind because I got robbed in Venice. They took my credit cards, drivers licence and most importantly my passport. It was a mess. The police station was CLOSED by 9pm. Like what? Crime stops before 9pm? Had to go to Rome to get a temporary passport early Friday morning since the consulate closes for the weekend and we had a flight to Dubrovnik on Saturday. Luckily the people there were fantastic. I think they felt sorry for me since my birthday was coming up and it would screw up all our plans for Dubrovnik, Mostar and Montenegro. Got there at 10:45am and walked out with my new white passport by 3:30pm with everyone...down to the security staff wishing me a happy birthday! Had a nice unexpected night in Rome and then early the next morning back to Venice and our regularly scheduled trip. All in all, it could have been much worse, but it was super tiring and stressful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite thanks for the non spoiled viewer's opinion!

Well, yes and no. I will post more pictures in the travel thread, but I'm so far behind because I got robbed in Venice. They took my credit cards, drivers licence and most importantly my passport. It was a mess. The police station was CLOSED by 9pm. Like what? Crime stops before 9pm? Had to go to Rome to get a temporary passport early Friday morning since the consulate closes for the weekend and we had a flight to Dubrovnik on Saturday. Luckily the people there were fantastic. I think they felt sorry for me since my birthday was coming up and it would screw up all our plans for Dubrovnik, Mostar and Montenegro. Got there at 10:45am and walked out with my new white passport by 3:30pm with everyone...down to the security staff wishing me a happy birthday! Had a nice unexpected night in Rome and then early the next morning back to Venice and our regularly scheduled trip. All in all, it could have been much worse, but it was super tiring and stressful.
Oh my what a nightmare ! Glad you are ok tho!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel