SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:46 pm

@Sprite omg! sad I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm so glad the Italians looked after you! I will let my sister know, she's heading to Venice in a couple of weeks.

(white passport???)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:59 pm

@Sprite, sorry to hear that but so glad you are ok. A friend of mine had a similar encounter in Venice, what an ordeal to go through. Hopefully you are back before the finale so you can live post with us.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:27 pm

@Sprite Sorry to hear the experience but glad to have you back!

For my trip to Europe last year, I bought an anti-theft purse and always cling it tight to my chest. If there ‘s safe in the hotel, I leave my important stuff there.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:16 am

I'm so sorry that you were robbed, @Sprite. I'm so paranoid but it's hard when there's so many people. I'm glad that you were able to get another passport in time for your other flights

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:20 am

Oh no, @Sprite! How awful and violating. Glad you are okay!

I can somewhat relate to your situation, although ours wasn't nearly as bad. Someone stole our Samsung tablet in our hotel room on vacation. It had to have been housekeeping when we went to breakfast. It makes me sick to think someone would do that, but we can't prove it. It's so disappointing to think that there are such dishonest people in the world!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:01 am

@Sprite I'm glad you are okay. Happy belated birthday, btw!

Can I just say how impressed I am by your buddy Cory's intuition? Loved hearing his unspoiled view!

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:57 am

HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:I am truly surprised Hannah didn’t pay closer attention to the fact that she’d have to support Jed, possibly forever. Good southern girls  (northern, eastern and western too) are usually more practical, IMO.

Depends. We know few successful country artists. He is 25 after all, not as if his career is behind him. I personally not a fan but who knows with some exposure his career may go?

But yes, the large majority are penniless IMO right now he has 400k followers meaning around 5000$ in ads if he uses IG as per the article I shared in the SM thread

On the surface, Hannah seems like a traditional, conservative Southern girl (i.e. sorority, Miss Alabama, church-goer.) So yeah, I was surprised that she went for a struggling musician as well. But she seems to have a more adventurous side that she wants to express (i.e. naked bungee jumping, sex in a windmill) and that must be where Jed came in. Perhaps he was an expression of where her head was at, at that particular time.

There was a time in my young life when I would have found a musician appealing. I think by Hannah's age that appeal was pretty much gone. I had no interest in a guy who was constantly on the road, kept weird hours, and had women chasing after him. Hannah's going to have to figure it out, but I don't see her pairing up with a guy like this for the long run.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite omg! sad I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm so glad the Italians looked after you! I will let my sister know, she's heading to Venice in a couple of weeks.

(white passport???)

They are constantly warning about pick pockets. It is packed like sardines. I was really careful and it happened in the few minutes between the restaurant and our Airbnb. Tell her to make sure she has copies of her passport...multiples even...in different places. Having those really helped, along with all our travel documentation. Just carry what you really need for the day. Purse/back pack in the front and hands on it at all times!!!

If anything happens be careful where you go...Milan and Rome both have Canadian consulates, but Milan can only issue a one flight back to Canada passport, while Rome can get a temporary (white) passport which will allow you to fly multiple places and continue a trip that has multiple countries. Thank goodness because we had multiple borders to cross. We are on the last stages and will be back August 7th, so will miss live viewing with you all, but will try to watch the next day!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:19 am

My son was on a train in Paris recently and was pickpocketed. They got his wallet with dL and credit cards but luckily his passport was in a different place. He’s a seasoned traveler and thought he was using caution. Crazy how sly and adept the thieves are. Glad you are ok @Sprite .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:57 am

I understand this is not going to be popular but this is MY opinion.

What if the 2 guys CH referred Hannah was in love was Jed and Peter?

- she slept with them, not Tyler
- she had this huge meltdown at F3
- she said it was not supposed to be that way

MY scenario is that she thought it would be easier to let go Tyler at F2 instead of Peter.

Also F3 have generally better chances to be the next bachelor. Love to read stats on that but out of memory, I think F3 and F4 were.

I think Hannah was very fond of Tyler and I think her feelings grew after their FD. She loved the idea of being with Tyler and be loved like a goddess. Great on paper. IN MY OPINION

Peter and Hannah relationship was heavily edited IMO. I believe a lot was edited to concentrate on top 2.

But ultimately too little too late and Jed was her man, not her boy. IN MY OPINION

Her meltdown in the car was the regular meltdown each lead has before the FRC. She dreaded to repeat again. It was not supposed to be that way because she thought it would be easier to let go Tyler. It wasn’t. Hannah looked happy when she walked with CH at FRC. Big contrast. Hannah already had a taste with Peter and that is that IN MY OPINION

I think Tyler and Hannah had a major crush for each other but once the bubble busted feelings were sorted it out and both moved on, still fond of each other with tons of respect and friendship. IN MY OPINION

What MAY have happened after show COULD BE different though. MAYBE she had a change of heart and a rebound right after she broke up with jed. Smiley from Millan.Net. I personally do not think so. A switch means FOR ME that she loved Tyler all along. But IF there was a proposal, I do not see it was the case. I also do not see our volatile pissed off hannah in a romantic mood while dealing with the poop storm with Haley and Jed.

I think Tyler will be the next bachelor. His mom boasted about it. Tyler visiting LA recently meant IN MY OPINION a meeting with abc and prods.

Still hesitating between single or reconciliation

Again... MY opinion Smiley from Millan.Net

Back to top Go down

Post by mml060709 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:39 am

I came to this forum a couple of weeks ago and I am reading that many thought Hannah didn't look happy in earlier interviews. Do you mean when the season started and she was doing the media round? What signals show she wasn't happy?

mml060709

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:41 am

@HEA MY scenario is that she thought it would be easier to let go Tyler at F2 instead of Peter. . I was thinking this as well. IA with much of what you have posted

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel