SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Amethyst Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:19 am

notarose wrote:
LaineyG wrote:@GypsySarah  well I still think she might be doing DWTS so she needs a place to live even if it’s temporary during filming. I believe Sean and the rest of them had an apartment or temporary place while doing DWTS. Hannah could very well be moving there permanently but we just don’t know yet.

DWTS provides an apartment.
I agree, though, that she might be on DWTS. It’s just too much before the season. Maybe she’s never lived on her own and is giving that a go.

I know that DWTS used to maintain apartments that stars could stay at if they wished (some would use the apartments and some would find their own accommodation while in L.A.) Maybe they still do? IIRC the apartments were described as being "across the street" from a major studio. It would make sense that the studio would be CBS Television City on Beverly Blvd. where the show films. There are apartment complexes close by.

The practice studio is at a separate location. Pros will start practicing with the stars at least a month ahead of filming. If the star needs to travel, the pro will pack up and go with him or her, and the show will rent temporary studio space wherever they happen to be. This happens even ahead of filming.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:00 am

I read somewhere 6 months? Did she say that? But if she is eliminated early if she goes at DWTS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:38 am

I think she will reunite with Tyler on Tuesday and he will either move to LA into her apartment with her and they will both do Dancing with the Stars or they will start a long-distance NY/LA relationship and only she will do Dancing with the Stars.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:50 am

Mommyof2 wrote:This is funny.  Jed had an IG story yesterday about Chick-fil-a and now Hannah posts one just a few minutes ago.  laugh out loud

He's her...chicken!  laugh out loud laugh out loud

It's been pretty clear to me, that her stories and posts have been incredibly shady towards Jed.

I would bet my house that she does not watch or look at any of Jed's social media posts.

Chalking this one down as a coincidence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:12 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I think she will reunite with Tyler on Tuesday and he will either move to LA into her apartment with her and they will both do Dancing with the Stars or they will start a long-distance NY/LA relationship and only she will do Dancing with the Stars.
The first one would be fun, as they both love to dance and would mean that they could be together for the duration of DWTS. I think they would both do really well and be great to watch High clap

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:10 am

I’m interested in everyone’s temperature since the finale is tomorrow (!!!!) and so much feels unspoiled.

1. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status was immediately after leaving Greece?
2. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status is today?
3. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status will be Tuesday post afr?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:17 am

@Alanna
1. I think she was engaged to Jed. (And, I am not putting any faith in the RS spoiler. IMO external clues, body language, her demeanor and SM / music tell that story)
2. I believe strongly that she is communicating with Tyler. (Based on all of the () above)
3. I believe that Hannah will strongly ask for a FS redo with Tyler! talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 1f609 talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 1f60d talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 2764 talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 1f495 talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 2764 talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 1f495

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:56 am

1. I think engaged to Jed
2. Single
3. I think all we will get from them Tuesday is "we are good friends and will always want the best for each other" mixed possibly with " never say never"
(Ps trying to keep my expectations low so as not to be  crushed, laugh out loud)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:00 am

1. I do not think she was engaged to anyone when she left Greece.
2. Currently single but with thoughts of Tyler in her head.
3. Post-ATFR will be dating Tyler to see where it goes.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:10 am

Billysmom wrote:1. I think engaged to Jed
2. Single
3. I think all we will get from them Tuesday is "we are good friends and will always want the best for each other" mixed possibly with " never say never"
(Ps trying to keep my expectations low so as not to be  crushed, laugh out loud)

I’m going with this. ^

As for the handler presence, IMO they’re around to keep Hannah from spilling the beans. She’s not known for keeping her feelings and actions under wraps, laugh out loud. Everyone will get to tell their side of the story. There may be a new love story, but I’m not counting on it although I do love a love story.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:13 am

IrelandRose wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:This is funny.  Jed had an IG story yesterday about Chick-fil-a and now Hannah posts one just a few minutes ago.  laugh out loud

He's her...chicken!  laugh out loud laugh out loud

It's been pretty clear to me, that her stories and posts have been incredibly shady towards Jed.

I would bet my house that she does not watch or look at any of Jed's social media posts.

Chalking this one down as a coincidence.

I still thought it was funny. Just an example of how easy it is to read into every little detail. :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:20 am

1. I think engaged with Jed in Greee
2. Single today
3. Single, preparing DWTS

Expecting speech from Hannah at AFRC:
We tried to make it work but ***I*** realized that after Luke ***I*** didn’t have enough time to reflect. ***I*** fell in love with Jed but ***I*** didn’t know him as much as ***I*** thought. ***I*** am in a good place now, ***I*** learned at lot about ***myself*** and it was a wonderful experience

What Hannah May think now:
and ***I*** am so thankful of CH who gave a poop about me, the prods who became my best friends ever for life who whispered so much in my ears that ***I*** do not know what silence is now, , abc for giving me 125,000$ to participate to DWTS, to abc to  pay therapy I am going through for the next 20 years for ***me*** talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 2622943811

JMO :

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel