SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 pm

I watched the episode where Tyler talks to Hannah about his father (several times doing body language analysis on it) and as I best recall what he said was that as his father was recuperating from his illness they watched The Bachelor and both were big fans of Hannah. His father told him he should go on the show and see where it might lead. This was apparently (from what Tyler said) about 2 months before he left for filming.

So - though not normal by any means, IMO Tyler did it because he was interested in meeting Hannah and his father encouraged it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:18 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:snip
tyler has now signed on with a big tv agent so he clearly wants to be in the limelight some more. but i don't begrudge him or anyone for going on the show for the opportunity and for seizing every opportunity after the show too. jmo.

FWIW, Tyler was doing alright as far as modeling before he went on the bachelorette having already done modeling in Miami.

On reddit there is a post from someone who is an actor in NYC that is familiar knows this agency in particular by reputation. According to them, the contact person Tyler has with this agency is a VP of the agency and heads up the Strategic Marketing and Endorsements team. This area concentrates on commercials. IMO, this fits into Tyler's background of modeling. He could be choosing to go the route of making commercials or doing endorsement modeling. It may lead into acting in the future but I'm thinking he could make a decent living just doing commercials.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:24 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I watched the episode where Tyler talks to Hannah about his father (several times doing body language analysis on it) and as I best recall what he said was that as his father was recuperating from his illness they watched The Bachelor and both were big fans of Hannah. His father told him he should go on the show and see where it might lead. This was apparently (from what Tyler said) about 2 months before he left for filming.

So - though not normal by any means, IMO Tyler did it because he was interested in meeting Hannah and his father encouraged it.
i actually really like tyler and think he's a stand up guy. so it isn't a criticism from me to say that he went on the show for opportunity and the possibility of finding love like everyone else.

when he reunited with his father at the htd, he seemed in the dark about what state he was going to find his father in. so it seems like things weren't quite stabilized with the dad's health by the time tyler left to film the show. tyler clearly is a family first guy so for him to leave when his father isn't fully recovered to me means it was an incredible opportunity he couldn't pass up. it is for everybody. i just don't believe he'd leave his sick dad for a long-shot with hannah only. jmo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:29 pm

SCMIIW, but I thought the contestants don't know who the lead is going to be when they sign up for the show. How would Tyler even know Hannah was the lead?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:SCMIIW, but I thought the contestants don't know who the lead is going to be when they sign up for the show.  How would Tyler even know Hannah was the lead?
It varies. Becca knew it was Arie (I am sure Lauren did as well). Bekah and Krystal have been vocal about believing it was Peter. Cassie allegedly backed out last minute from Arie’s season.
And of course Jordan, another last minute casting, said he would only do it if it was JoJo.

I assume Tyler was on the short list, but waited until last minute because of his father’s health.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:26 pm

I think when people apply they don't know who the lead's gonna be but as they go through the casting process, they have their preferences of who they want it to be.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:28 pm

^^^^Due to timing it’s more likely the girls will know who the Bachelor is vs guys knowing guys knowing who the Bachelorette is. Also the final decision on casting isn’t made to the last minute so their have been shivers sequestered that didn’t make the show.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:47 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:snip
tyler has now signed on with a big tv agent so he clearly wants to be in the limelight some more. but i don't begrudge him or anyone for going on the show for the opportunity and for seizing every opportunity after the show too. jmo.

FWIW, Tyler was doing alright as far as modeling before he went on the bachelorette having already done modeling in Miami.  

On reddit there is a post from someone who is an actor in NYC that is familiar knows this agency in particular by reputation.  According to them, the contact person Tyler has with this agency is a VP of the agency and heads up the Strategic Marketing and Endorsements team.  This area concentrates on commercials. IMO, this fits into Tyler's background of modeling. He could be choosing to go the route of making commercials or doing endorsement modeling.  It may lead into acting in the future but I'm thinking he could make a decent living just doing commercials.

Just to add to this — the money is in commercials more than anything.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:54 pm

@okkaayy Rachel and Tia them are doing commercials too. Ty is someone worth branding for what he stands for . Ty and Hannah are golden imo. A future dynamic duo .

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:09 pm

@Mommyof2 What i gathered was that he had been asked to join the cast, but that when his Dad got sick he thought about backing out. But, his dad so, go get your girl Tyler.

Tyler is not an emotional guy, but he was so sweet during MTP. I also love how, his expressions mimic hers....like when where do you want the sunscreen . big wide smile.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:27 pm

When I watched the HTD between Hannah and Luke I felt that Hannah seemed ... uncomfortable ... as she listened to Luke's testimony. So I went back and made a few screen caps (Source: ABC stream).

The images start with the top one around the beginning of Luke's testimony and from top to bottom follow as Luke is talking; you can watch her attention start to drift as the scene goes on. As he got close to the end I saw a flicker across Hannah's lips and went back and ended up getting what you see in the bottom image - note her eyes are closed, her lips are drawn slightly tight and the corners of her mouth are turned down (compared to the other images). This expression covered only a very few frames of video - maybe .1 second max. It's almost a micro expression but doesn't seem to me to exactly fit the normal emotions of micro expressions. So I did some digging and fount an article on Psuchology Today that I think explains why we are seeing what we are seeing. The author of the article makes some observations about lip body language this way:

Joe Navarro M.A. wrote:For example, when I would ask someone, “Do you own a gun?” They would say “yes,” and then I would notice the lips would disappear or be compressed slightly. Then I would ask, “Do you own a “Smith and Wesson revolver?” their lips would not react all that much. However, when I asked, “Do you own a “Glock pistol?” knowing that this was the weapon found at the crime scene and unknown to the public, I noticed that the lips became really narrow and compressed and that the corners of the mouth would also turn downward . This to me was extremely significant in verifying that this individual was severely stressed by the question and most likely by his guilty knowledge.

IMO the fact that Hannah seemed stressed / uncomfortable by what was going on at the time makes me question just how aligned she is with Luke's beliefs and that there may not be the connection to Luke in this area. I would also add that as this scene unfolded, the edit would shift from a camera on Luke talking and a camera on Hannah showing her reactions. I've noticed that when something interesting with body language on this show, the edit team always seems to capture this and give it to us - that sometimes tells a story all its own.

Here's the images:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 12 Lukete12
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 12 Lukete10
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 12 Lukete11
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 12 Lukete13

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:51 pm

i don't understand her connection with luke at all. she never seems happy in his presence. other than their make out/massage session, she doesn't look pleased to be with him. it's like she's forcing herself to consider him. i wish the show hadn't edited out what she actually likes about him other than his kissing so it would be easier to understand why she gives him so many chances.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma