Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Doggoneit on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:25 pm

I completely believe the producers fed Luke the entire time telling he was the F1. That is why eh felt compelled to say she owed him...because in his mind he was going to be her husband.
That is why Blake had a complete melt down at the end of the show. Becca has eluded many times that after hometowns she knew it was Garrett. I rewatched the final dates with Blake and she was clearly signaling him that it was not him. Producers led him to believe otherwise.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by RizBiz on Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:17 pm

@Doggoneit wrote:I completely believe the producers fed Luke the entire time telling he was the F1.  That is why eh felt compelled to say she owed him...because in his mind he was going to be her husband.  
That is why Blake had a complete melt down at the end of the show.  Becca has eluded many times that after hometowns she knew it was Garrett.  I rewatched the final dates with Blake and she was clearly signaling him that it was not him.  Producers led him to believe otherwise.

And don’t forget that at the beginning the hype was all about “who will fight for her?” The fight was the big deal. She wanted someone to fight for her.

So when he was probably continually prodded to ‘fight for her”, it backfired on him big time.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy on Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:32 am

All I could think about during Jed’s fantasy suite was him shaking his head no everytime he said I love you to Hannah just like @Lucas15 kept pointing out.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:50 am

@okkaayy wrote:All I could think about during Jed’s fantasy suite was him shaking his head no everytime he said I love you to Hannah just like @Lucas15 kept pointing out.

I'm at the point now where I could have listened to Jed's dialog and without even looking at the video, predicted which of his statements he would make while shaking his head no. I would have been right just about every time.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum