SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:45 am

Being this is a comparison thread , here’s a pic showing Hannah’s reaction to Tyler
6 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 7 422f0c10

My sc

Back to top Go down

6 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Loulou Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:00 am

@Sharnee, I wouldn’t mind comparing her Amsterdam 1-1 evening outfits as well. I do wonder about that dress in this pic and how much it’s covering?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:14 am

I suddenly had a knee jerk thought while rewatching the episodes. I usually have a good picker based on edit, body language, etc. I know RS changed his spoiler to Jed as F1. I will be watching the future episodes like a hawk. I’d like to see if my original picker, Tyler as F1 is actually still correct and compare it to RS’ “Jed is F1.”

A stretch?

Who’s with me?! 6 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 7 1176891977

*crickets*

rotfl

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:07 pm

Cari wrote:I suddenly had a knee jerk thought while rewatching the episodes. I usually have a good picker based on edit, body language, etc. I know RS changed his spoiler to Jed as F1. I will be watching the future episodes like a hawk. I’d like to see if my original picker, Tyler as F1 is actually still correct and compare it to RS’ “Jed is F1.”

A stretch?

Who’s with me?! 6 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 7 1176891977

*crickets*

rotfl

RS claims to have seen photographic evidence of Hannah choosing Jed, so I'll stick with the spoiler. Sorry.

6 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 7 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:59 pm

Jed’s reaction to date. Watch the initial reaction “Yeah?” and then his secondary, delayed reaction.

via GIPHY

Tyler’s reaction to his date card.

via GIPHY

Mike’s reaction to his date card.

via GIPHY

Also worth viewing is Jed’s shaking his head “No” when telling Hannah he feels the same way and is in love with her. At this point (episode 8), even though he told her in episode 7 that he was falling in love with her, IMO…his body language is showing the has NOT “fallen” yet. It will be interesting to see how his body language changes in these last few episodes.

via GIPHY

Episode #4, Hannah admitted Luke was her #1 but here in episode #8 she basically admits Jed is her #1. So Luke imploding helped propel Jed ahead. I wonder where Peter and Tyler were in her ranking. I think Mike was always #5 and Garret #6. And Connor should’ve stayed back in the US. Luke got a late 1-1 and it was a disaster. He never got a 2nd 1-1 but for some reason Hannah kept dragging him along.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:23 pm

Could you maybe do a gif when Jed says something is starting to get real while shaking his head? After his last date in his itm

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:52 pm

I agree when it was said here that it’s more about Hannah’s reaction vs the guys. Most of us can tell Jed was devious and disingenuous and his body language shows it. Everything thus far with Hannah’s reaction with Jed matches that she felt something for him first. Her relationship with Tyler is on the rise and it has begun to show. Their intimacy of touching foreheads and Tyler thinking her. There’s a clip of Jed saying I love everything about you (Hannah ) . I think his list of what he thinks he loves about Hannah is way shorter than Tyler’s .Jed just likes performing for her. That’s his shtick . Between Jed and Tyler , only one fell for Hannah and his body language is revealing it. It’s not Jed.
IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:53 pm

Miyala wrote:Could you maybe do a gif when Jed says something is starting to get real while shaking his head? After his last date in his itm
This one? Yeah, going by his body language -- it is definitely NOT "getting more and more real" for him.

via GIPHY

I also caught this one --- which is really interesting. In the span of about a second, he goes from shaking his head "NO" to this being the "best day ever" to shaking his head "YES" to accepting the rose. So going by his body language -- it was NOT the best day ever, but he WILL accept the rose.

via GIPHY

Also, what is with his tight lip, closed-mouth smile? Has he always been doing that? So awkward.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:05 pm

North wrote:
Miyala wrote:Could you maybe do a gif when Jed says something is starting to get real while shaking his head? After his last date in his itm
This one? Yeah, going by his body language -- it is definitely NOT "getting more and more real" for him.

via GIPHY

I also caught this one --- which is really interesting. In the span of about a second, he goes from shaking his head "NO" to this being the "best day ever" to shaking his head "YES" to accepting the rose. So going by his body language -- it was NOT the best day ever, but he WILL accept the rose.

via GIPHY

Also, what is with his tight lip, closed-mouth smile? Has he always been doing that? So awkward.

To me the first one, the Gif of ‘ it’s getting more and more real’ is showing him thinking, ‘I can’t believe this is happening, what mess did I get myself into’ . He partly close his eyes to check in and figure out what to say and his head is automatically saying NO’ and his words are matching the fact that he CANT BELIEVE  SHE IS BUYING IT ‘
Then, when he realizes she is beaming with a big smile, and presents him the rose, he finally smiles and gives in to at least look happy.

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:22 pm

North wrote:

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Yes, thank you, thats the one!

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:27 pm

From looking at this body language, up to the recent episode I wouldnt say he is in love. That could change but so far imo its all an act.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:44 pm

Following are some thoughts I had about Hannah and Tyler's body language on their 1-1 date on Episode 8. All screen caps are mine from the ABC streaming website. Source

After lobster fishing, at dinner, Tyler says he want's to be the guy that's there for her; this gets him a kiss from Hannah. This was an appropriate response from Hannah after hearing something loving / good:
6 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 7 Tc_bet10

As the conversation progresses Tyler tells Hannah that he is falling in love with her. The next 3 pics are her reaction:
6 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 7 Tc_fal10
6 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 7 Tc_fal11
6 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 7 Tc_fal12
This was to me the most interesting part of the date from a body language view. In the first pic she has a nice smile but more of a pageant smile.
In the second pic she has lost some of that smile. I don't really know why but it seems like her emotions changed as it sunk in what Tyler had said. she lost focus and forgot to smile. I don't really know the reason for this but it's just how it looked to me. But the 3rd pic is right after that. She's tilted her head into an almost flirty move and now she has a genuine smile - note the wrinkles by her eyes and the almost closed eyes. Those two things seem to be "tells" with Hannah as she's been pretty consistent this way - wrinkles and closed eyes = genuine smile. So whatever was going on in her emotions that made her forget to pageant smile for a moment resolved into a genuine smile - she's now genuinely happy and her smile shows that.

Tyler gets the date rose and this is how he thanks Hannah for it:
6 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 7 Tc_get10
Note that he is touching Hannah's cheeks with his hands as he kisses her, and she's reciprocating by touching his face with her hands. This might
have two possible meanings: Source
1 - They are super horny (tongue in cheek over this one)
2 - They care deeply
IMO it's door number 2

I have to come back to the smiles from Hannah again. This is the kind of reaction I would want to see when some has told you they are falling in love with you AND you reciprocate - you should just bust out in a SEG. Like Hanna does here. Unlike what Jed didn't do when Hannah said that to him. BIG difference. I still don't know quite what to make of why she stopped pageant smiling but no doubts about the real smile that followed - nor about the way she flirtatiously cocked her head as she smiled at Tyler. We have only heard Hannah tell Jed that she is falling in love with him but she definitely has a lot lot of feels for Tyler.

Tomorrow is HTD and there's probably going to be a lot of new material to consider and I'll try to post the high points that I see. At this point I see a connection from Hannah to both Tyler and Jed, I don't get the impression that she is totally confident about Tyler - she admitted this on her first date and I think that may be what's behind the curious smile sequence I talked about up post - she very possibly could have been trying to figure out if this guy was for real or was he playing her by just saying the right things, and he certainly does say the right things.

That said, I've not seen any signs of deception in Tyler nor any reason to believe that the things he says aren't what he believes. Tyler has also spent time as the spoiled F1 which often brings someone's past out of the woodwork and exposes an ugly past - if they have an ugly past. Nothing bad has really come out about him.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma