SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:33 am

Previous threads here

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@teamfiercelove wow. She added Coffee by Miguel? Tyler posted that to his IG story after the Scotland episode when they were rolling around in the bed. 

So Hannah has now added Coffee by Miguel, Cross me by Ed Sheeran, and Panini by Lil Nas - all songs that Tyler has on his playlist or has posted to his IG story. This is good laugh out loud

Also Sunflower, right? And I think I might be missing another one? She also added Drops of Jupiter... which I think is totally random considering how old that song is, and everything else on her playlist is pretty current.

Doggoneit wrote:@LaineyG His entire playlist is about that pretty much.  Makes me blush!

ReneeM wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Has it been discussed that a) TC left a comment on the bachelorette IG vid last night of Cary saying help a guy out, what are sequence? and b) HB added Coffee by Miguel to her playlist today, again a song featured on his story and it’s on his Spotify? I have to think they’re at least a very amicable lead and F2 if there’s nothing more going on.
is she a pop music person? i thought she was more into country music so adding all this pop music, especially the ones that tyler has played seems significant. on the other hand, are these pop songs she's adding on the current charts? she might be avoiding country music because of a certain country music singer.
'Coffee' is 4 years old. & its r&b not pop. I might be selling Hannah short but she doesn't strike me as the type that frequently listens to r&b, much less songs 4 years old, much less a song that didn't really achieve mainstream popularity. The other songs can be dismissed as coincidence because of newness or popularity  but not this one imo.

Pattycake92 wrote:
HEA wrote:
okkaayy wrote:Something isn’t sitting right with me with Hannah’s Instagram stories earlier. I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but it felt so incredibly staged. Also, if the final one was truly about her dog, why is most of the story focused on the trees? I usually take things at face value, but IMO, something is up with that one.

I am interested to know more Smiley

I feel like most of her stories have a double meaning. The notebook story. Chill plan, best plan. We made up. A second chance to do it better. Just the ones off the top of my head. Add that to her SM likes. The tweet where it said mmm mmm mmm about Tyler. She liked another yesterday from LZ that said Peter and Tyler please. Just to name a few. Tyler as well. His pizza story where he added you’re the ONE that I want. His likes and comments  I guess we shall see.

dee wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Has it been discussed that a) TC left a comment on the bachelorette IG vid last night of Cary saying help a guy out, what are sequence? and b) HB added Coffee by Miguel to her playlist today, again a song featured on his story and it’s on his Spotify? I have to think they’re at least a very amicable lead and F2 if there’s nothing more going on.
is she a pop music person? i thought she was more into country music so adding all this pop music, especially the ones that tyler has played seems significant. on the other hand, are these pop songs she's adding on the current charts? she might be avoiding country music because of a certain country music singer.
'Coffee' is 4 years old. & its r&b not pop. I might be selling Hannah short but she doesn't strike me as the type that frequently listens to r&b, much less songs 4 years old, much less a song that didn't really achieve mainstream popularity. The other songs can be dismissed as coincidence but not this one imo.
If she also starts adding songs from H.E.R., Kehlani, Ella Mai, then I will start suspecting something is up. I would not consider them main-stream artists. They're kind of a niche group in r&b. I'm all for it because it means she has great taste in music laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

ilovecarbs wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
'Coffee' is 4 years old. & its r&b not pop. I might be selling Hannah short but she doesn't strike me as the type that frequently listens to r&b, much less songs 4 years old, much less a song that didn't really achieve mainstream popularity. The other songs can be dismissed as coincidence because of newness or popularity  but not this one imo.
sounds very significant!

Hawaii Girl wrote:
ReneeM wrote:'Coffee' is 4 years old. & its r&b not pop. I might be selling Hannah short but she doesn't strike me as the type that frequently listens to r&b, much less songs 4 years old, much less a song that didn't really achieve mainstream popularity. The other songs can be dismissed as coincidence because of newness or popularity  but not this one imo.
I have been very wary of the reuniting theories but Hannah listening to Coffee has me  BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 1f440  because it is so different to her usual type of music.

Ash2214 wrote:I feel like Hannah adding Coffee by Miguel is such a big clue that they’re at least in touch IMO. 

Tyler went for a walk after the Scotland episode and this is the song he was listening to. It’s such a loved up song that we thought this meant he and Hannah were still good (he was still the spoiled F1). It’s an old song. It’s years old, not overly popular, and it’s not the type of music Hannah clearly listens to per her playlists. Of course there are coincidences, but this would have to be a ginormous coincidence IMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:36 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
i still think they are not allowed to be in touch but these songs and social media signals are their way of communicating

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:40 am

Most of them break the rules. Arie posted pics of Becca. He contacted Lauren before breaking things off with Becca.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:47 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Most of them break the rules. Arie posted pics of Becca. He contacted Lauren before breaking things off with Becca.
He also slide into Bekah's dms.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:49 am

If Hannah and Tyler want to talk, it’s 2019, and they can figure it out. laugh out loud

Too many coincidences for me at this point. They are in contact.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:53 am

@sosleepy And, it just makes me giddy!

I find it so strange that there is no SM today from T Chill and Hannah.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:54 am

Agree, also here all the smoke makes me believe that there's a fire and as Tyler would say "it roars"😁

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:56 am

Doggoneit wrote:@sosleepy And, it just makes me giddy!

I find it so strange that there is no SM today from T Chill and Hannah.  

Quite mysterious really. Maybe they are busy? giggling
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 am

Hannah and Tyler are either already talking about getting back together or production is trolling hard. No reason for her to add that random Miguel song to her playlist. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:01 am

I think that a lot of them "break the rules", too. If I were Hannah, I would feel pretty entitled to after what she has been through. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers were lax with her with all that has happened. I think they probably contributed to it by some of their own manipulations as well. I hope that Hannah (and her family, too) let them have it BTS. I think Hannah might be tired of "being produced". Now, maybe production will learn to vet contestants better and not make such judgments about which contestants are lovable, etc.

I hope TPTB are upset with Jed as well -- it will be interesting to see how they handle things with him . Chris Harrison has talked about how sure everyone in production was that Hannah G. was Colton's pick, his F1 rather than Cassie and they were abiding by this. I think Hannah G. was their pick for Colton especially since she was very willing to get engaged. Look how that turned out -- he jumped a fence and became uncooperative. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:03 am

But would they be trolling through playlists? We that follow the playlists are such a small part of the viewers. If they wanted to troll to move focus from Jed they should do it more obvious imo so the big masses notice it. Right?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:31 am

BlackHalo wrote:Hannah and Tyler are either already talking about getting back together or production is trolling hard. No reason for her to add that random Miguel song to her playlist. JMO.

This was my biggest clue. No way she adds that herself on her own. Not Alabama Hannah. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980