SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Cari Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:34 am

my “Fan Fiction” again...

H/T Facetiming...

Tyler : “do you know Miguel? I Love his songs. I like his “Pineapple Skies”
Hannah : “who is he?
Tyler : “oh, he’s like Frank Ocean and The Weeknd”!!
Hannah: “Ty, you’re like talkin to me in Tongues!”
Tyler: “me what?! No seriously. You gotta listen to Miguel! *then sheepishly whispers* Ive a Song for you by Miguel actually... “
Hannah smiling from ear to ear, giddy “ok, ok! Im in my playlist now. What song of Miguel?”
Tyler: “Coffee... my song for ya....”

Hannah staring at Tyler while she listens “I wish I could paint our love. These moments and vibrant hues...”

Mic drop ....

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:49 am

Cari wrote:my “Fan Fiction” again...

H/T Facetiming...

Tyler: “me what?! No seriously. You gotta listen to Miguel! *then sheepishly whispers* Ive a Song for you by Miguel actually... “
Hannah smiling from ear to ear, giddy “ok, ok! Im in my playlist now. What song of Miguel?”

Hannah staring at Tyler while she listens “I wish I could paint our love. These moments and vibrant hues...”

Mic drop ....

Aww... So sweet !

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:30 am

Sharnee wrote:
Cari wrote:my “Fan Fiction” again...

H/T Facetiming...

Mic drop ....

Aww...  So sweet !

Very sweet, but you all know what coffee is a euphemism for in the dirty version of this song, right?  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 2 1f600   Sure, it's sweet but it's also Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 2 1f525

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-7nzDmC9fY

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:59 am

A little bit offtopic  IMO

This is SM sleuthing and IMO it is more a FAN post.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:43 am

HEA wrote:A little bit offtopic  IMO

Where do we classify Spotify/Apple Music playlists and its discussion of the contestants then?

Serious question to the mods

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:16 am

I would think music would classify as SM. That’s just me. I don’t know where else I’d put it really unless there was a playlist thread.

I’m not a mod though laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:26 am

Brought over from F2 thread

Was this already captured? Tyler's like and comment on Carey' styling Hannah? I screengrabbed it yesterday so his 1d ago was either 4th or 5th...depending.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 2 Screen11

Screengrab mine.
Source: Bachelorette ABC instagram

"Sequence" -- Men are so funny.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:00 pm

Yes, I saw that comment. It was definitely him and it was hilarious. Tyler and Hannah are either going to be extremely good friends or they’re gonna end up together. They are making it crystal clear that they are fond of each other. Hannah has to be stalking his playlist because there’s no way she adds some of Tyler’s playlist by accident. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:03 pm

i have to trust first comes the dust then comes the making of something even better with us

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 2 Screen71
https://instagram.com/alabamahannah
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 2 D10

"I have to trust that first comes dust, and then comes the making of something even better with us."
She underlined it and put hearts around it, the way Hannah has given subtle clues that her and Jed are donezo is it too far fetched to think Jed is "dust" and "something even better" is Tyler ?

Alabamahannah IG: https://instagram.com/alabamahannah[/url]

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:44 pm

misslurking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 2 D10

"I have to trust that first comes dust, and then comes the making of something even better with us."
She underlined it and put hearts around it, the way Hannah has given subtle clues that her and Jed are donezo is it too far fetched to think Jed is "dust" and "something even better" is Tyler ?

She's made it quite clear via social media that she wants nothing to do with Jed, so "something even better" either means she's single or with Tyler. I'm going with Tyler as she's seemed really happy in photos lately, especially on the 4th of July.

Also, I agree that Spotify/Apple Music is social media. How else would it be classified? It's not a fan post - we are commenting on regular changes that they make to their music. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:48 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
misslurking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 2 D10

She's made it quite clear via social media that she wants nothing to do with Jed, so "something even better" either means she's single or with Tyler. I'm going with Tyler as she's seemed really happy in photos lately, especially on the 4th of July.

Also, I agree that Spotify/Apple Music is social media. How else would it be classified? It's not a fan post - we are commenting on regular changes that they make to their music. IMO

clapping!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980