SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:06 am

Was the questions different? I can see two different answers between who had the strongest connection with her in the house vs. who do you think she should choose for example.

Contestants often know the F1 early as they see a lot more than us.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:07 am

LaineyG wrote:^^^ they might have but all that doesn’t matter now. Imo  More interested in real life.  Also to the story she posted this morning.  She is so over Jed and it’s been interesting to watch her go through the stages of grief.  Can’t wait for the afr like everyone else.  She has been holding back for sure and will prob unleash.  

I posted this clip for those that seem to think Jed didn't fall for Hannah. According to Connor, they were very connected and Jed was clearly a frontrunner early on.

I remember people said the same thing about Vienna and Jake and it was rumored they were playing butt grab off camera. The girls in the house saw their connection and the shenanigans going on BTS.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:10 am

sosleepy wrote:This season, I think having a good connection while filming is totally separate from who she should be with in real life.   And that's why we are getting conflicting interviews and thoughts from the guys and Bachelor nation in general.  There are essentially possibly two "winners" here.

This is spot on. The “winner” has changed. Real life is taking over or has taken over. She realizes the mistake she made with Jed. She would have done things differently if she had known everything she knows now and didn’t want to start a relationship with someone based on lies. That is what makes this so fun now. I also have noticed BN changing or coming out with Tyler and Peter as the front runners.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:12 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
LaineyG wrote:^^^ they might have but all that doesn’t matter now. Imo  More interested in real life.  Also to the story she posted this morning.  She is so over Jed and it’s been interesting to watch her go through the stages of grief.  Can’t wait for the afr like everyone else.  She has been holding back for sure and will prob unleash.  

I posted this clip for those that seem to think Jed didn't fall for Hannah.  According to Connor, they were very connected and Jed was clearly a frontrunner early on.  

I remember people said the same thing about Vienna and Jake and it was rumored they were playing butt grab off camera.  The girls in the house saw their connection and the shenanigans going on BTS.  
I think this is probably true abt jed and Hannah but it was all based on lies and half-truths. It wasn’t real. Jed that Hannah fell in love with doesn’t exist imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:17 am

alwayscooking wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Hannah's story when she got to bed. Look at the words she wrote with the video on the bottom right.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 29 Screen45

What's your take on that?    "Delirium, performed, produced and written by Hannah Brown"
Honestly I thought she was throwing some shade at Jed's career. That's the impression I got and all her previous tweets and stories from yesterday also makes me feel that way. She sort of was not in a great mood. I may but wrong but that's jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:25 am

smg2587 wrote:
Honestly I thought she was throwing some shade at Jed's career. That's the impression I got and all her previous tweets and stories from yesterday also makes me feel that way. She sort of was not in a great mood. I may but wrong but that's jmo.

I wouldn't be in a great mood either with all the flight issues she had during the day. Flying is stressful for some people even when it goes smoothly. When it doesn't... watch out!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:27 am

I mean no shade at anyone here whatsoever, but I’m curious as to why it matters who she was most connected to, because she’s clearly done with Jed now. I’ve accepted he’s F1 from the moment the revised spoiler came out, but does it really matter that she was clearly most into him now that they’re done and she’s pissed at him? Personally I don’t see much reciprocation from him but I also don’t think that is of much importance now that they’re done and seem to be in a bad place as exes. I also agree with the idea that most connected on the show does not equal best match in real life. I’m not saying Tyler is because none of us know, we don’t even know if they’re romantically involved again. I’d like to reiterate, not questioning anyone’s opinion, more hoping for explanations! Smiley

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:32 am

teamfiercelove wrote:I mean no shade at anyone here whatsoever, but I’m curious as to why it matters who she was most connected to, because she’s clearly done with Jed now. I’ve accepted he’s F1 from the moment the revised spoiler came out, but does it really matter that she was clearly most into him now that they’re done and she’s pissed at him? Personally I don’t see much reciprocation from him but I also don’t think that is of much importance now that they’re done and seem to be in a bad place as exes. I also agree with the idea that most connected on the show does not equal best match in real life. I’m not saying Tyler is because none of us know, we don’t even know if they’re romantically involved again. I’f like to reiterate, not questioning anyone’s opinion, more hoping for explanations!

So many on the board seem to think Jed was just going through the motions and didn't really fall for Hannah.  I respectfully disagree.  I think he did fall in love with her and vice versa and now hearing Connor talk about how they were connected early on gives me confirmation that it is indeed true.  I am just strictly speaking of what is happening on our TV screen, not what is happening in real life.  Jed was her true F1.  Not Luke.  Not Peter.  Not Tyler.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:36 am

smg2587 wrote:Hannah's story when she got to bed. Look at the words she wrote with the video on the bottom right.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 29 Screen45

My first thought when I read this was that it might refer to a song. Anything on any of her playlists or on Tyler's that seem to ring a bell?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:37 am

Almost famous with Ben and Ashley this week goes heavy into Hannah with Tyler. They both say she should end up with Tyler with peter for bachelor.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:40 am

^^^^mommyof2. While this might be true and there are arguments on both sides, we are all watching the show differently because RL is taking over.  TPTB hate that and that’s why they filmed the breakup and will tease that to get everyone to watch the Afr and not turn off their TVs.

She clearly fell in love with someone who was misrepresenting himself regardless if his feelings were real.  Their relationship coming off the finale was shaky at best (they all are) and once everything came out it collapsed.  Big time!  It wasn’t real.  Now she is looking at Tyler and maybe Peter differently because she was clouded with lies and manipulation during the show from Jed and Luke.

This has only happened twice before where real life took over the narrative; Jason and Arie.

Last edited by LaineyG on Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:41 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:I mean no shade at anyone here whatsoever, but I’m curious as to why it matters who she was most connected to, because she’s clearly done with Jed now. I’ve accepted he’s F1 from the moment the revised spoiler came out, but does it really matter that she was clearly most into him now that they’re done and she’s pissed at him? Personally I don’t see much reciprocation from him but I also don’t think that is of much importance now that they’re done and seem to be in a bad place as exes. I also agree with the idea that most connected on the show does not equal best match in real life. I’m not saying Tyler is because none of us know, we don’t even know if they’re romantically involved again. I’f like to reiterate, not questioning anyone’s opinion, more hoping for explanations!

So many on the board seem to think Jed was just going through the motions and didn't really fall for Hannah.  I respectfully disagree.  I think he did fall in love with her and vice versa and now hearing Connor talk about how they were connected early on gives me confirmation that it is indeed true.  I am just strictly speaking of what is happening on our TV screen, not what is happening in real life.  Jed was her true F1.  Not Luke.  Not Peter.  Not Tyler.  Jmo.

Jed can still be her "true F1" AND not be in love with her. The two options are NOT mutually exclusive.

Jed's body language has not - to date on tv - shown that he is in love with Hannah. His body has been betraying him when he lies or deflects or distracts. It is very obvious IMO. Hannah's body language, on the other hand, is showing that she's all in with him. That's the difference.

Hannah's exuberance and radiance in Jed's presence is NOT a sign of his love, it is only a sign of hers.

All IMO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980