Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Mommyof2 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:45 pm



Another interview with Connor. Interesting how he didn't address the Haley situation. He skirted around that topic very delicately. He seems like a nice guy.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8717
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by bleuberry on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:46 pm

@Alanna wrote:I wish more people would talk abt her connection with Tyler. I hope I’m not seeing what I want to see just bc I want to see it. Most ettes have chosen the “dangerous” choice bc they had the best connection/chemistry with him and it was clear to everyone while filming. I’m so curious on the men’s perceptions of Tyler and Hannah.

The 3 podcasts I follow are all picking him as the winner of Hannah's season, so we aren't THAT crazy!


Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Posts : 8667
Join date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Bleiby527 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:49 pm

I agree her strongest feelings might have been for Jed during the show although I think Tyler and Luke were both up there as well. But it doesn't matter now.

She is making it very clear that she HATES Jed now. IMO we should follow what's happening now. Will she get back together with Tyler or will she end up single? Those are the only 2 options I see at this point. JMO.

Bleiby527

Posts : 484
Join date : 2019-06-04

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:49 pm

@bleuberry wrote:
@Alanna wrote:I wish more people would talk abt her connection with Tyler. I hope I’m not seeing what I want to see just bc I want to see it. Most ettes have chosen the “dangerous” choice bc they had the best connection/chemistry with him and it was clear to everyone while filming. I’m so curious on the men’s perceptions of Tyler and Hannah.

The 3 podcasts I follow are all picking him as the winner of Hannah's season, so we aren't THAT crazy!
Okay laugh out loud thanks!!! This is reassuring. I’m usually very good at picking the ettes’ f1s but Hannah is so confusing laugh out loud


Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Posts : 19665
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Mommyof2 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:51 pm

@North wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:
@teamfiercelove wrote:I mean no shade at anyone here whatsoever, but I’m curious as to why it matters who she was most connected to, because she’s clearly done with Jed now. I’ve accepted he’s F1 from the moment the revised spoiler came out, but does it really matter that she was clearly most into him now that they’re done and she’s pissed at him? Personally I don’t see much reciprocation from him but I also don’t think that is of much importance now that they’re done and seem to be in a bad place as exes. I also agree with the idea that most connected on the show does not equal best match in real life. I’m not saying Tyler is because none of us know, we don’t even know if they’re romantically involved again. I’f like to reiterate, not questioning anyone’s opinion, more hoping for explanations!

So many on the board seem to think Jed was just going through the motions and didn't really fall for Hannah.  I respectfully disagree.  I think he did fall in love with her and vice versa and now hearing Connor talk about how they were connected early on gives me confirmation that it is indeed true.  I am just strictly speaking of what is happening on our TV screen, not what is happening in real life.  Jed was her true F1.  Not Luke.  Not Peter.  Not Tyler.  Jmo.

Jed can still be her "true F1" AND not be in love with her. The two options are NOT mutually exclusive.

Jed's body language has not - to date on tv - shown that he is in love with Hannah. His body has been betraying him when he lies or deflects or distracts. It is very obvious IMO. Hannah's body language, on the other hand, is showing that she's all in with him. That's the difference.

Hannah's exuberance and radiance in Jed's presence is NOT a sign of his love, it is only a sign of hers.

All IMO

I've said it before, imo, I think Jed just has a low-key energy about him. Even in his IG stories, I get the same feeling. People who are low-key are harder to read. They don't wear their emotions on their sleeve and it takes some time for them to open up emotionally. I know this quite well as my DH is one of those people.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8717
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by LaineyG on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:55 pm

@Bleiby527 wrote:I agree her strongest feelings might have been for Jed during the show although I think Tyler and Luke were both up there as well. But it doesn't matter now.

She is making it very clear that she HATES Jed now. IMO we should follow what's happening now. Will she get back together with Tyler or will she end up single? Those are the only 2 options I see at this point. JMO.




Yes!!! So unpredictable and We get to sleuth real life!!! Haha. I think BN have “heard” things and this is why they are switching their narrative. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 2498057887

LaineyG

Posts : 651
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Diana on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:58 pm

People who are low key energy to do not strip for a living and attempt to be musicians in Nashville. Attempt being the key word. laugh out loud Imo

(In my opinion) Jed just didn't love Hannah and was miserable.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8449
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:01 pm

@bleuberry wrote:
@Alanna wrote:I wish more people would talk abt her connection with Tyler. I hope I’m not seeing what I want to see just bc I want to see it. Most ettes have chosen the “dangerous” choice bc they had the best connection/chemistry with him and it was clear to everyone while filming. I’m so curious on the men’s perceptions of Tyler and Hannah.

The 3 podcasts I follow are all picking him as the winner of Hannah's season, so we aren't THAT crazy!
The better Luke from this season also mentioned her connection to Tyler and how he thought he would be her F1 when he was on GMA.

Ash2214

Posts : 7143
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by North on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:01 pm

@Mommyof2 wrote:
@North wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:
@teamfiercelove wrote:I mean no shade at anyone here whatsoever, but I’m curious as to why it matters who she was most connected to, because she’s clearly done with Jed now. I’ve accepted he’s F1 from the moment the revised spoiler came out, but does it really matter that she was clearly most into him now that they’re done and she’s pissed at him? Personally I don’t see much reciprocation from him but I also don’t think that is of much importance now that they’re done and seem to be in a bad place as exes. I also agree with the idea that most connected on the show does not equal best match in real life. I’m not saying Tyler is because none of us know, we don’t even know if they’re romantically involved again. I’f like to reiterate, not questioning anyone’s opinion, more hoping for explanations!

So many on the board seem to think Jed was just going through the motions and didn't really fall for Hannah.  I respectfully disagree.  I think he did fall in love with her and vice versa and now hearing Connor talk about how they were connected early on gives me confirmation that it is indeed true.  I am just strictly speaking of what is happening on our TV screen, not what is happening in real life.  Jed was her true F1.  Not Luke.  Not Peter.  Not Tyler.  Jmo.

Jed can still be her "true F1" AND not be in love with her. The two options are NOT mutually exclusive.

Jed's body language has not - to date on tv - shown that he is in love with Hannah. His body has been betraying him when he lies or deflects or distracts. It is very obvious IMO. Hannah's body language, on the other hand, is showing that she's all in with him. That's the difference.

Hannah's exuberance and radiance in Jed's presence is NOT a sign of his love, it is only a sign of hers.

All IMO

I've said it before, imo, I think Jed just has a low-key energy about him.  Even in his IG stories, I get the same feeling.  People who are low-key are harder to read. They don't wear their emotions on their sleeve and it takes some time for them to open up emotionally.  I know this quite well as my DH is one of those people.  

He could be low-key, high-key or off-key (which he is most of the time) -- the energy level doesn't matter when your body disagrees with the things coming out of your mouth. These are micro-expressions, reflexes, that people can't control. He physically disagrees with himself when he says he and Hannah clicked from the start, he physically disagrees with himself when he says this was the best day ever. I could site other examples -- I might go find more and grab them if I have time. Jed's mouth is telling one story but his body is telling another.

Jed can be the low-key, low-energy, true F1 and still not be in love with Hannah. And Hannah can love a low-key, low-energy Jed who does not reciprocate her feelings.

Also, I'm still not ruling out that Jed EVENTUALLY develops visible feelings for Hannah -- it just hasn't happened on screen yet. Next week's episode will be interesting to watch.

All IMO.

North

Posts : 820
Join date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:06 pm

@Diana wrote:People who are low key energy to do not strip for a living and attempt to be musicians in Nashville. Attempt being the key word. laugh out loud Imo

(In my opinion) Jed just didn't love Hannah and was miserable.

Jed could not offer anything to any woman . He’s supported by his family has no career , only attempts as you said. Haley gave him some exposure and maybe some money for being in her vids. I can see why F5 was logical exit for him.
I think its interesting to use the euphemism low key when you like someone and boring if you don’t . I think Jed is boring as heck. Jmho

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by okkaayy on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:12 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvsxP9BMOY/?igshid=o25mrbuorw6q

Looks Juliet litman ( who does the bachelor party podcast ) met Tyler. She’s released 2 NSFW Tyler podcasts which makes this even funnier.

okkaayy

Posts : 240
Join date : 2018-08-17

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Very cool! She met her crush

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum