SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aqua - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Diana Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:29 pm

What did I wake up to? Tannah is ENDGAME and I am dead. DEAD.

Also they have zero chill laugh out loud the next 3 weeks are going to be something a else, a snack I might say. sneakyl

Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

aqua - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:39 pm

The windmills are in Mykonos and not Santorini.
I just got back from in June. There is a lovely restaurant we lunched at at the base of the windmills and a town pelican that walks around.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Omg.

aqua - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 39 Bf641f10
Why are they acting up like this!? They can't interact with each other so they'll just interact around each other. Totally fine and not breaking any rules laugh out loud

I think my favorite comment on this post is deep down under Hannah's comment...

"pretty sure the squeal from all of bachelor nation reading this exchange could be heard from outer space"

giggling

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The windmills are in Mykonos and not Santorini.
I just got back from in June.  There is a lovely restaurant we lunched at at the base of the windmills and a town pelican that walks around.  
There seems to be a lot of them in Santorini as well. Greece looks fantastic by the way.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm

us magazine.com has an article about Nick's IG post and Hannah's comment on it if someone wants to bring it over. LOL. I'm not sure why, but I thought it was interesting that they would print that. Do you think they ran it by TPTB first? Production should just let them reunite now rather than wait.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Yes, someone needs to save the Titanic, that is Hannah and Jed. How can tptb object to that! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Well after the Windmill Tweets between Nick, Hannah, & Tyler..... It is a very strong possibility it is Tyler in the Windmill with Hannah!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:20 pm

I’m still picking myself up off the floor, y’all.

I wonder what tptb are thinking right now? Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:22 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Omg.

aqua - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 39 Bf641f10
Why are they acting up like this!? They can't interact with each other so they'll just interact around each other. Totally fine and not breaking any rules laugh out loud

I think my favorite comment on this post is deep down under Hannah's comment...

"pretty sure the squeal from all of bachelor nation reading this exchange could be heard from outer space"

giggling

Trying to catch up. Again what a fantastic time to be shipping the final 2 couple!!! Lol. This is the best season Everrr! Never thought I would say this but thank you Nick V! Hugesmile

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:23 pm

Julie81 wrote:I’m still picking myself up off the floor, y’all.

I wonder what tptb are thinking right now? Lol

Lol I’m wondering when RS will say he was duped ....because he truly was aqua - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 39 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:23 pm

I had accepted that these 2 woud never get back together and closed my heart and now they do this? Something is up and I'm still not 100% sure what it is but there seems to be too many things pointing that way that is not a coincidence.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:24 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:I had accepted that these 2 woud never get back together and closed my heart and now they do this? Something is up and I'm still not 100% sure what it is but there seems to be too many things pointing that way that is not a coincidence.

Sometimes you just have to scream from the rooftop!!! Stand and deliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980