SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Loulou Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:31 am

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:37 am

@LeapofFaith Um,,,,,,,,I think Nick carries a roll of quarters in his pocket . You know , for bubblegum and stuff Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:02 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-on-hannah-brown-having-sex-on-the-bachelorette/

So Rachel thinks Hannah will pick Peter. I wonder if she's watching the season completely or just snippets, since literally no one in BN things he's gonna win laugh out loud (IMO... although he had a slam dunk HTD and would make a great Bachelor!).

I can't help but wonder if Tyler reminds her of another hot, fitness buff f2 fan fave she may know...

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:08 pm

^^^^ hahaha. Yay she is the only one predicting Peter will win. I think BN lloves Peter though.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:10 pm

I think on the same GMA segment, Chris Randone also said Peter. Connor S said Peter or Tyler.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:16 pm

I wouldn’t be sad if it was peter!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:26 pm

IMO with the CMA segment (and how many interviews to follow) they are setting Peter up to be the next bachelor. Appears Tyler and Matt were at ESPN this am promoting a collaboration with ABC Food Tour...He’s excelling without that role. Besides, again (IMO), he’ll be with Hannah in the end. Peter will be bachelor (and Mike will be with Demi Lovato)...win win for all!

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-on-hannah-brown-having-sex-on-the-bachelorette/

So Rachel thinks Hannah will pick Peter. I wonder if she's watching the season completely or just snippets, since literally no one in BN things he's gonna win laugh out loud (IMO... although he had a slam dunk HTD and would make a great Bachelor!).

I can't help but wonder if Tyler reminds her of another hot, fitness buff f2 fan fave she may know...

In the interest of fairness, the question was more so who they could see Hannah being with in the end. Rachel explained why she thought Peter was the best option because she sees him as the dark horse of the season. As she put it, obviously no one is expecting Hannah to pick Luke based on the promo and with Jed, I think knowing what they do about him is affecting how they view his and Hannah's relationship. Also Rachel said she felt like the family was practically telling Hannah why she shouldn't pick Jed. So I think based on these things she thinks Peter could be the best choice.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:17 pm

@lleyki I just thought it was interesting given most people have Peter pegged for Bachelor, and not f1, despite the fact that they seem great together. He's definitely in my top 2 for Hannah, and the same top 2 for Bachelor.

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Sharnee wrote:@LeapofFaith Um,,,,,,,,I think Nick carries a roll of quarters in his pocket . You know , for bubblegum and stuff Embarassed

Its kinda an odd shape. cantstopl cantstopl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:34 pm

Anybody know where this preview for Monday was posted originally? It has a few clips I haven't seen before.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyGZWRHYhT/?igshid=1kui9zvfeir4c

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:40 pm

I really think Peter is windmill guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980