SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:57 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
SarahD wrote:
It really opened my eyes that she was scared of Tyler as most of you have been saying all along. She went with her safe choice of Luke and Jed because of those insecurities. She chose them because they both were trying to win her and they’re familiar. She might have given off this beastly-I-don’t-give-AF attitude but deep inside she had insecurities just like the rest of us. Out of all four, Tyler is the person she must have felt she had to chase and most of the time, girls are told not to chase guys. Go with the person who loves you more. Jed and Luke gave off that vibe that they love her more because they were early in professing given their hidden agendas.

Her saying during the MTA that she kept Luke around because of her insecurities just cemented why I think she went with Jed.  I have been saying that Tyler scared her... and I mean because he is unlike any guy she has ever dealt with before.  Luke and Jed were more like the guys she had always been around.  Jed was safe because this is the type of guy she has always been around and is comfortable with.  I do think she cared for him but love... nope, not buying that.  I also don't think she was in love with Tyler at this time either but she definitely had some emotions going on within her about him.  And, those emotions scared her.

I agree with you that Jed and Luke gave off the "lover her more" vibe. They were willing to vocalize it in the words she wanted to hear "I'm falling in love with you" or "I love you".  Tyler vocalized his feelings but not in a way that she heard it.  He talked about "us" and things they would do in the future together... but he didn't say "I love you".  She wanted to hear the words "love you".

Like everyone else, it ticks me off that TPTB took it so far with Luke. It ticks me off that they didn't intervene at the dinner when he wouldn't leave.  When that happened they should have never brought him to the RC, let alone give him a ring.  It should not have been left to Hannah and the guys to get him out of there.  But I'm not surprised this happened... Hannah asked for their help during their 1-on-1 in Scotland and they just told her "he needed more time, keep talking to him". Then when she did send him home that night, they brought him back.  This dumpster fire of a season is all on them.

But this is their formula. They want the crazies and if the lead is easily manipulated, even better.  I just recently read a post of Michelle Money and as recently as a few months ago, she went through some therapy session for the word “villain” that was attached to her. She said she had to forgive her younger self that was naive and easily manipulated at the time. That was 8 years ago.

The producers and TPTB never care for these people. If they can achieve good TV and then find a couple at the end, that’s their goal.  They had a lot of crazies (and a few good men) this year, but Hannah unfortunately at her tender age is still naive, inexperienced, easily manipulated and blinded.

It is quite upsetting to hear how that RC went down when the producers orchestrated a Luke come back with a ring. It’s kind of like an episode of Unreal where they will try their hardest to have a s**t show and see what happens. No intervention, no help from production. They let Hannah and the guys deal with crazy Luke who they obviously manipulated to make a come back. I want to see Tyler the hero because so far he’s the one standing up to him.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by msjr Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:09 pm

Luke would be best served planting himself on a nice comfortable therapist's chair and thinking about why it is that a woman had to get aggressive with him in order to get him to leave a dinner table after she rejected him, and why the same woman had to get agressive again the next day in order to get him to leave, AND why three men were still required to step in to help said woman get him to leave. There is nothing normal about such behavior. But after listening to his friends and family during his HTD say that he has issues but then create excuses for him, it all makes sense. imo.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:37 pm

I thought that his post about growth was him learning from the experience and seeing himself on TV. But after hearing what happened at MTA, it doesn’t look like he learned his lesson. I should have known when he posted that pic with the caption “my GF and besties,” it was obvious he’s still the look we’ve seen on TV.

He should have gone to MTA apologetic and remorseful. That would have served him well, but now that he’s got his 15 minutes, he acts like the star he thought he was of that show. He and Jed can remain besties after this.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:08 pm

RizBiz wrote:Twitter comments also mentioned that ever since Elan left the show, any semblance of genuine care and concern for the people involved on the show has disappeared. They don’t care.

Elan never cared about these people either. He was the biggest "producer" the show had. I wouldn't doubt that if someone really wanted to dig into the history of the show that the "over-producing" of the story lines with villains, etc didn't start when Elan started moving up the ranks of the production team.

Elan trained these minions well.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 56 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:56 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
RizBiz wrote:Twitter comments also mentioned that ever since Elan left the show, any semblance of genuine care and concern for the people involved on the show has disappeared. They don’t care.

Elan never cared about these people either.  He was the biggest "producer" the show had.  I wouldn't doubt that if someone really wanted to dig into the history of the show that the "over-producing" of the story lines with villains, etc didn't start when Elan started moving up the ranks of the production team.

Elan trained these minions well.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 56 1646190589

ITA. I just re-read a portion of Amy Kauffman's book that described Elan in some detail. Elan seemed to have a charm such that he could screw a cast over royally and they would still end up thinking he's their closest friend. Go figure ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Elan is still close friends with a lot of them. I have a feeling that he is the backup officiant for Ashley and Jared's wedding (in case Tanner can't make it due to the birth of his son) -- Elan certainly did zero favors for Ashley and Jared's relationship, but they adore him anyway. Elan just posted on IG story that he was playing tennis with Wells. I don't understand.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:51 pm

I thought that the production of bringing Cassie's dad to the FSD location before their date was the kicker for Elan?
Seems like it was here somewhere last season. (?)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:23 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I thought that the production of bringing Cassie's dad to the FSD location before their date was the kicker for Elan?
Seems like it was here somewhere last season. (?)

I've heard that speculated but never confirmed. I have also heard people say that it was really nothing more than that he had been doing it long enough and it was finally time for him to leave - he'd been talking about it for some time.

Interesting that over the years, there's been quite a bit of turnover in the ranks of the producers. Other than Fleiss there's no one or almost no one left of the original producers. IMO it's a high stress job not only because of the pressure to perform but the often nasty things you have to do to people. IIRC Sarah Gertrude Shapiro (ex Bachelor producer and co-creator of UnReal) said she seriously considered suicide if they wouldn't let her out of her contract - she was really bothered by seeing the stunts they pulled on people affect their real lives and that desperate to get out.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:30 pm

RizBiz wrote:I have just read up on twitter comments about the MTA filmed last night. It was mentioned that Luke was called off the set by production and then never came back on set. Who knows how nasty they will portray that scenario?
Luke left in anger. etc.

And that Hannah blames Luke for “manipulating her” but also at the same time that she “couldn’t be manipulated by him because she is smarter than him”.
She says she kept Luke on for as long as she did and was played because of her insecurities?
Yet he is blamed for his emotional immaturity?
But she is still so much smarter than him?
And now she apologizes to America for keeping him so long?
As if she couldn’t help it?
And wasn’t in to him during the filming?

If this is true - and we will have to wait and watch to see what spin TPTB actually feed the public on the televised MTA, - then I am really disgusted with her as the Bachelorette.
Own it already girlfriend. You ask your guys to man-up to their flaws and faults and the consequences which THEY have incurred. Woman-up to yours.
Especially since you say you are such a liberated, independent woman.
You say no one owns you. Well at least own yourself.
And if TPTB owned you and your emotions during the filming, be honest about that.
IMO

Thankfully, MANY on Twitter are voicing the same opinions that even though Luke made a bunch of unwise choices, this form of non-stop personally attacking someone is blatant bullying. Uncalled for to this extent.

It was a lose -lose for Luke.
He probably knew MTA was going to be nasty.
If he chose to attend, he would be brutally roasted.
If he stayed away, he would be brutally roasted.
Obviously the contract prevailed and he showed up.
He knew what he was in for THIS time, and yet he stilll decided to go.
That took guts AND courage.

Hopefully when the Jed cheating stuff  comes out, the negative focus on Luke will die down and he will be able to pick up the pieces and move on with his life. A normal life within his normal environment. With his normal family, friends and acquaintances.

Twitter comments also mentioned that ever since Elan left the show, any semblance of genuine care and concern for the people involved on the show has disappeared. They don’t care.

I do hope that Luke has a good support system for the next few weeks.

Good Post

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:52 pm

@RizBiz nice post. I even wish Jed well - he was no match for TPTB!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:58 pm

@RitBiz score you have said it perfectly!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980