Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by HEA on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:43 am

Well. Hannah refusing to acknowledge her own mistakes is a Nono to me. To trash a guy when she was so much into him. Let’s not forget Hannah on top of Luke many times. She asked him to kiss her, not the other way around.

She wants to salvage herself by trashing the guys social media dislike.

Ok then. Hannah, you are no longer one of my favorite bachelorette. You’re out! Go grow up! You just showed your immaturity.

Lost my respect.


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard

HEA

Posts : 10831
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by HEA on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:49 am

@Al wrote:@HEA Windmill guy is apparently Peter.

Oh?

Then, she played the no suite card with Tyler to show on national tv that if she changed her mind it is for talking only. Everyone will remain in their own panties and underwear...??

Well if she had sex with peter and kicked him at F3... what a bleach!

All this fantasy dates smell poop to me. All of it. Not impressed.

ETA.... we have no proof but RS so far. Could be Jed still. But it is worse if it is peter...


Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard

HEA

Posts : 10831
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by suzq on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:56 am

I don't think that Tyler was the least of her 4. I think that he made her F2 on his own. As far as now -- a lot has changed in 2 months. What this season has confirmed to me more than ever -- what a weird process this is and not real life. As Mike Fleiss has said before, this is a social experiment. I am hoping that Hannah finds love because I always hope for a love story. If that means after the show films, then so be it. This F1, F2, F3, F4 is so much about competition and show placement even though it is supposed to be about love as well. I think this is why I like BIP better-- contestants have better odds of finding a relationship because there is equal numbers of males and females. JMO.

suzq

Posts : 1543
Join date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by HEA on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:02 am

• As for Luke in the hot seat, apparently it didn't go well for him. Chris asked him if he was sorry or regretted anything and he said he was sorry for holding Hannah to such a high standard and being a perfect woman. Not a good answer.
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2476460/bachelorette-spoilers-hannah-trashes-luke-p-too-much-apologizes-to-america-on-men-tell-all

Did Hannah apologize to the camera after his declaration out of revenge? Did prods asked him to leave right after to protect their lead?

It takes 2 to tango. At one point Hannah liked him enough to put her tongue in his mouth...

This is bullying. Plain and simple imo


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard

HEA

Posts : 10831
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Eagle Eye on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:13 am

@SarahD wrote:
@teamfiercelove wrote:I believe Reality Steve, for now, but why would Hannah joke about it on Nick’s post with Tyler? I agree with what someone else said, she wanted people to think it was him. Why though? She doesn’t seem to harbor any bad feelings towards Peter at all?


Peter being the windmill guy because I can see her physical attraction to Peter as well makes it even less likely that Tyler and Hannah ever happening. That makes him the least of four: Luke was the guy she couldn't let go, Jed is her F1 from whom she accepted a proposal and then Peter, the guy she had sex with twice!

There's no way Tyler is ever going to strike up anything with Hannah after all three.  That's why we don't see anything more substantive than what we're seeing. I'd say Tyler will be friends with Hannah at ATFR. That's Ali see between the two.

It's weird that Tyler and Hannah bantered about the windmill but Tyler is pretty friendly with Peter so I think I can see it. Ugh!!!
I feel weird belabouring this point and it probably doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but I think it's important to note that "we did it a second time" was spliced in and could have been taken from anywhere. I don't think we can use that as evidence that she felt more strongly for Peter because we don't know for a fact where the words came from. Who knows? Maybe she and Tyler did it three times and that's why she sent Peter home.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Posts : 911
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Vancouver, BC

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:53 am

Obviously production does not protect their lead. We've read in another spoilers that during the rose ceremony, Luke came back organized by production and he didn't want to leave. Leaving Hannah and the guys to deal with him.

Accusing Hannah of bullying when she faced him one more time to address his narcissistic behavior that's been encouraged and manipulated by production is a bit reaching.

Luke and Jed are both disgusting, narcissistic, toxic men and Hannah gets vilified for "bullying?" She's naive, immature and lacks experience that she can be easily manipulated by a narcissist, a serial cheater and production but won't consider her a bully just because RS said so and just because obviously he's been so soft to Luke as pointed out by a few people.

All jmo.


It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Posts : 952
Join date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:12 am

Hi everyone! New here! I’m one of the many who signed up when I thought Tyler won.

I’ve been disappointed to say the least and no longer want them together after today.  Her saying she’s falling in love with Jed and Luke and then going on to have sex in a windmill with Peter indicates she is not ready for a committed relationship.  Which is fine, but also indicates the franchise should stop choosing people in their mid 20s as lead.  

Also I just can’t see Tyler being able to get over her sleeping with three men in three days and dumping him.  It’s too much for a 26 year old man. I also used to know him, during his FAU days, he was a friend of a friend.  I know a girl he dated, who said he was sensitive and easily got jealous, but nothing bad about him.  I don’t want to give much a way because I still talk to the girl he used to date.   But I have no dirt.  I always heard he was good guy, and I am not surprised he is being supportive of Hannah during this hard time.  He is the only one left in her top four she can lean on.  She might have no hard feelings about Peter but he might have some against her.


Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2019-06-16

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Astrobach on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:07 am

:Welcome @Summerfun1980

Good to have you around! Thanks for sharing your personal experience about Tyler. It must be very strange to have someone you were in school with end up on national Television. I appreciate the confirmation about his character. I have rarely seen ( well on this show for sure) a man that shows this level of integrity, confidence without being arrogant and doesn’t take himself too seriously. You can tell his actions are matching his words and he truly cares and constantly backs up his lady.
Anyway, you can tell I’m a fan . As for Hannah, let’s see what goes on next...and hope that she grows out of this pattern of dating the wrong type of guys.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 1525
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Bleiby527 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:06 am

@Summerfun1980 wrote:Hi everyone! New here! I’m one of the many who signed up when I thought Tyler won.

I’ve been disappointed to say the least and no longer want them together after today.  Her saying she’s falling in love with Jed and Luke and then going on to have sex in a windmill with Peter indicates she is not ready for a committed relationship.  Which is fine, but also indicates the franchise should stop choosing people in their mid 20s as lead.  

Also I just can’t see Tyler being able to get over her sleeping with three men in three days and dumping him.  It’s too much for a 26 year old man. I also used to know him, during his FAU days, he was a friend of a friend.  I know a girl he dated, who said he was sensitive and easily got jealous, but nothing bad about him.  I don’t want to give much a way because I still talk to the girl he used to date.   But I have no dirt.  I always heard he was good guy, and I am not surprised he is being supportive of Hannah during this hard time.  He is the only one left in her top four she can lean on.  She might have no hard feelings about Peter but he might have some against her.

The show is not real life and in my opinion Hannah should not be sl*t-shamed. Do you think you would have made the same fantasy suite comment (three women in three days) about Ben Higgins as the Bachelor? He is also rumored to have slept with all 3 top contestants. I don't know if Tyler and Hannah are currently together but I do know that Tyler seems very supportive of Hannah and he liked the following comment from Lauren Zima found here https://twitter.com/laurenzima/status/1145878327745376257

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Zima10



Bleiby527

Posts : 412
Join date : 2019-06-04

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SeekAny on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:40 am

All of this, to me, is what makes Hannah a great lead. She’s so freakin authentic. We’re all here commenting on her bad decisions and outbursts and hot mess moments. But at the end of the day, this chick is a bad azz to me. She’s not afraid to show us who she is and what she’s about. She liked 3 men whom she was deciding on marrying and took them to the FS. Good for her! She shouldn’t have to hide it. She liked Luke and was allowed to like Luke until it finally hit her how toxic he really is. And IMO he’s toxic. His view on women is so skewed and very dangerous to any future relationship. So if Hannah wants to get up at the MTA and call that out, and make sure women know that is not ok. Then she’s doing everyone a service.

Hannah may not have made all the right decisions in the first place, but that girl is herself and learns and grows and in the end, exemplified by kicking Jed to the curb, she is getting it completely right. I’m proud of her.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Posts : 874
Join date : 2016-03-13

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:14 am

@Bleiby527 wrote:
@Summerfun1980 wrote:Hi everyone! New here! I’m one of the many who signed up when I thought Tyler won.

I’ve been disappointed to say the least and no longer want them together after today.  Her saying she’s falling in love with Jed and Luke and then going on to have sex in a windmill with Peter indicates she is not ready for a committed relationship.  Which is fine, but also indicates the franchise should stop choosing people in their mid 20s as lead.  

Also I just can’t see Tyler being able to get over her sleeping with three men in three days and dumping him.  It’s too much for a 26 year old man. I also used to know him, during his FAU days, he was a friend of a friend.  I know a girl he dated, who said he was sensitive and easily got jealous, but nothing bad about him.  I don’t want to give much a way because I still talk to the girl he used to date.   But I have no dirt.  I always heard he was good guy, and I am not surprised he is being supportive of Hannah during this hard time.  He is the only one left in her top four she can lean on.  She might have no hard feelings about Peter but he might have some against her.

The show is not real life and in my opinion Hannah should not be sl*t-shamed. Do you think you would have made the same fantasy suite comment (three women in three days) about Ben Higgins as the Bachelor? He is also rumored to have slept with all 3 top contestants. I don't know if Tyler and Hannah are currently together but I do know that Tyler seems very supportive of Hannah and he liked the following comment from Lauren Zima found here https://twitter.com/laurenzima/status/1145878327745376257

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Zima10



I’m confused. Yes I would’ve said three women in three days. That would just be stating a fact assuming the fantasy dates were back to back. It is Hannah’s body and she can do what she wants.

I believe Tyler is a supportive friend. JMO.

Summerfun1980

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2019-06-16

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:26 am

@Summerfun1980 wrote:
I’m confused. Yes I would’ve said three women in three days. That would just be stating a fact assuming the fantasy dates were back to back. It is Hannah’s body and she can do what she wants.

I believe Tyler is a supportive friend. JMO.

For the record, fantasy suites are not filmed on consecutive days. A lead does not leave one person in the morning and go out with the next person the same day. There is a day off between the dates. The week of fantasy suite dates truly does take a week to film. Production needs the time to do all of their setup as well.

These people know what they sign up for when they go on this show. It is a speed dating show and will more than likely include sex. Those that we can definitely say didn't have sex were those that let the person go before the over night portion of the date! Also, Colton and Sean were very straightforward about not sleeping with anyone in the over night portion of their dates.

Hannah is young... very young and inexperienced. She only had 2 boyfriends before going on Colton's season. Now she's got all these men going after her... I can totally see her testing all the waters. I think though that the process was very stressful for her emotionally. She never let her guard down on her emotions so she could actually see what was right in front of her. Had she done that we would have seen an entirely different show.

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 715
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum