SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:54 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

There really is no better communication than a break-up. He's sounding pretty upfront to me and she is sounding a little bit dense. She was a GIRLFRIEND trying to behave like she had a lifetime commitment when clearly she did not. It was seven months ago. He broke up with you. Done. Blow your nose. Fix your makeup. You're not famous. Grow up and move on. All IMO.

Oh I agree about the break up being the end all be all in communication. I was talking about communication during the relationship. Pete and his girlfriend obviously had different expectations and impressions of their relationship. Girlfriend thought they were exclusive, Girlfriend thought they had New Years Eve plans, Girlfriend thought she was going to Costa Rica in March. Pete did not think any of those things. He had his eye on The Bachelorette. Where the fault lies -- who knows? But his social media clean-up sways things in her favor a bit IMO.

I have no problem that he broke up with her, that he wanted to be on The Bachelorette more than he wanted to be with her -- it was better than Jed going on with a girlfriend and for his career. Best case scenario Pete has crappy relationship communication skills, worst-case scenario he's an opportunistic, scheming cheater. People can decide for themselves.

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:59 am

yana_bach wrote:At this point I don’t know if Lauren Zima is shipping Tyler and Hannah, or openly hitting on Tyler herself  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 77 1f601

Hmm... CH vs Tyler.
I think Tyler has awoken the inner cougar in LZ giggling
Tylermonium

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:03 am

Emilia23_12 wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
SarahD wrote:Yeah what pool pic?

Arie and Becca Smiley

Ah I see. Thanks.

Sharnee wrote:
yana_bach wrote:At this point I don’t know if Lauren Zima is shipping Tyler and Hannah, or openly hitting on Tyler herself  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 77 1f601

Hmm... CH vs Tyler.
I think Tyler has awoken the inner cougar in LZ giggling
Tylermonium

Yeah, I don’t know. She doesn’t even tag Hannah like that so I’d say flirting with Tyler!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:03 am

Peter’s ex and Tyler both represent Next Models in Miami among others. Saw it on her IG profile. Small world.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:07 am

Chgohighlife wrote:There really is no better communication than a break-up. He's sounding pretty upfront to me and she is sounding a little bit dense. She was a GIRLFRIEND trying to behave like she had a lifetime commitment when clearly she did not. It was seven months ago. He broke up with you. Done. Blow your nose. Fix your makeup. You're not famous. Grow up and move on. All IMO.
This break-up was over the phone, completely out of the blue and with no explanation. That’s as bad as communication can get.
And he had committed to move in together.
On top of that, he seems to have lied to his parents about it. What a stand-up guy!

I wonder what he thought would happen when she saw him on the show. Probably that she would blow her nose, fix her makeup and move on, forever grateful for the time he gave her. Well if he had talked to her she might have.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:09 am

Norcalgal wrote:These guys who dump their gfs and then go on the show reminds me that Jason (Becca's season) called his former gfs (from years before the show started) to let them know what he was doing and that he would be respectful to their former relationship. Now that is a stand-up guy!

Sure but RL also includes Kaitlyn meeting Jason on her podcast (no foul play implied) then breaking off her engagement then not that long after dating Jason. These things happen in the lives of some people. Once a relationship is understood to be over, as with Peter, you are leading separate lives.
I’ve never called an ex to tell him I’m dating someone else. Kudos to those who want to.

I have no reason to doubt Peter’s ex. She is now in a committed relationship with a great guy so things happened in her life since December that make her romantic Peter relationship history. If Peter lost feelings for her sooner than she did for him, that’s not unusual.
She says his motivate for dumping her was to go on the show. That’s the only point that she is assuming. He might just have realized when the time for her potentially moving nearer to him came that she was not his future.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:14 am

notarose wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:These guys who dump their gfs and then go on the show reminds me that Jason (Becca's season) called his former gfs (from years before the show started) to let them know what he was doing and that he would be respectful to their former relationship. Now that is a stand-up guy!

Sure but RL also includes Kaitlyn meeting Jason on her podcast (no foul play implied) then breaking off her engagement then not that long after dating Jason. These things happen in the lives of some people. Once a relationship is understood to be over, as with Peter, you are leading separate lives.
I’ve never called an ex to tell him I’m dating someone else. Kudos to those who want to.

I have no reason to doubt Peter’s ex. She is now in a committed relationship with a great guy so things happened in her life since December that make her romantic Peter relationship history. If Peter lost feelings for her sooner than she did for him, that’s not unusual.
She says his motivate for dumping her was to go on the show. That’s the only point that she is assuming. He might just have realized when the time for her potentially moving nearer to him came that she was not his future.
I agree .. when it’s done it’s done!!! And even if she think it was because of the show!! I don’t believe they are even told that far in advance they are on the show!!! JMO
All I can say I am GLAD I am old and in my day all you had to worry about is someone listening in on our party line! rotfl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:17 am

@notarose the timeline both Kaitlyn and Shawn have given is that they were broken up before she did the podcast with Jason, it just wasn't announced yet. Kaitlyn and Jason have spoken about how emotional she was that day because she was having a really hard time with the breakup but he didn't know why at the time, and his positive attitude even though he was also having a rough day really helped cheer her up.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:18 am

ReneeM wrote:@notarose the timeline both Kaitlyn and Shawn have given is that they were broken up before she did the podcast with Jason, it just wasn't announced yet. Kaitlyn and Jason have spoken about how emotional she was that day because she was having a really hard time with the breakup but he didn't know why at the time, and his positive attitude even though he was also having a rough day really helped cheer her up.
Thank you. Let’s not bring Kaitlyn and Jason and Shawn into this mess. Totally unrelated.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:20 am

He called her! Much better than a text. Most people don’t get a full explanation when they break up why would this be any different? I guess we can only get virgins with no prior relationships going forward. Only half kidding here I this is our expectations.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:21 am

ReneeM wrote:@notarose the timeline both Kaitlyn and Shawn have given is that they were broken up before she did the podcast with Jason, it just wasn't announced yet. Kaitlyn and Jason have spoken about how emotional she was that day because she was having a really hard time with the breakup but he didn't know why at the time, and his positive attitude even though he was also having a rough day really helped cheer her up.
Thanks yes
My main point is still that people talk about marriage and kids and moving in with a partner but that doesn’t always happen as a forever. Those same people then continue with their lives as separate and enter into new relationships (sometimes in a short period of time) that are hopefully a better match.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:22 am

Alanna wrote:
Thank you. Let’s not bring Kaitlyn and Jason and Shawn into this mess. Totally unrelated.

Correct as they were in along term relationship and had a house together. Not a less than 6 months relationship.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980