SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:30 pm

BlueTone wrote:@Chgohighlife thanks, but I didn't say I actually took his advice. I think I was worse than our sweet Hannah!

LOL, none of us actually took the advice but, it kept most of us from feeling like pathetic victims and enabled us to make "informed" decisions and expect consequences to stupid choices instead of whining and trying to make them national tragedies. That's what I appreciate because then you actually LEARN eventually instead of continuing to lose over and over again. All IMO, of course.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Julie81 wrote:I don’t think for a minute Tyler was number 3 or number 4. Peter was purely physical and I just can’t even put into words what Luke was to her. I think he had a weird hold on her, but I don’t know how to categorize him on the number scale.

IMHO If Luke had turned out to be a decent guy he would have been Hannah's F1 and we would have had a totally different show,
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:44 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Julie81 wrote:I don’t think for a minute Tyler was number 3 or number 4. Peter was purely physical and I just can’t even put into words what Luke was to her. I think he had a weird hold on her, but I don’t know how to categorize him on the number scale.

IMHO If Luke had turned out to be a decent guy he would have been Hannah's F1 and we would have had a totally different show,

But he is or I should say was not a decent guy on the show so....it was not meant to be. That’s like saying if Bentley has stayed then Ashley would never have picked JP or if Brooks had stayed then Des would have never picked Chris. The list goes on and on 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:47 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980