SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 73 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:25 pm

Epi 9 here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:57 pm

@alwayscooking

Credit to tvtymes on YouTube for the preview!

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:30 am

bluwavz wrote:@alwayscooking

Credit to tvtymes on YouTube for the preview!

Thanks @bluwavz!!! SC's are now posted.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:14 pm

^ So while it’s gross in so many ways to hear the singing leprechaun grill Hannah about the high school Neanderthal, her reply makes it worth it: “How honest would you want me to be?”
Yet another mic drop from her. 11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f3a4
JMO

Source for the lovely nick names is Hannah’s mom’s BFF cantstopl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:26 pm

Bachelorette: Episode 1509 (7/15)

IT’S THE EPISODE BACHELOR NATION HAS BEEN WAITING FOR!

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN BACHELORETTE HISTORY, FOUR MEN WILL GO ON OVERNIGHT DATES AS HANNAH MUST DECIDE IF ONE TOXIC RELATIONSHIP IS
OVER ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ MONDAY, JULY 15

Hannah’s Search for Her Soul Mate Nears Its End as She Takes the Final Four Men
to Romantic Crete, Greece

“1509” – Will Luke P.’s emotional hold on Hannah continue? She is still looking for the clarity she was seeking with the men during the hometown dates. Will she finally send the controversial Luke P. home or be drawn into his web once more? Find out on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JULY 15 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DLS) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

Hannah starts her journey with Peter aboard a luxury yacht. Their passion is evident but will he be able to conquer his fear born out of past heartbreak, finally tell her he loves her and capture her heart? A decadent day at the spa only amplifies the physical attraction between Hannah and Tyler C. She is hesitant to go to the fantasy suite with him, wanting to build their emotional relationship instead. Will it be a night of desire or one of meaningful communication? Jed is determined to focus on his connection with Hannah rather than his antipathy toward his bitter rival, Luke P. Their bond is undeniable during a lunch with a large Greek family until she discusses her relationships with the other men. After that revelation, how will Jed respond to Hannah’s invitation to the fantasy suite? Will it deepen their feelings or push them apart? Finally, Hannah takes Luke P. to enchanting Santorini and falls even harder for him, but then he shares how he feels about the fantasy suite and his beliefs about the sanctity of the marriage bed. How will Hannah react?

The four remaining men are the following:

Jed, 25, a singer/songwriter from Nashville, TN
Luke P., 24, an import/export manager from Gainesville, GA
Peter, 27, a pilot from Westlake Village, CA
Tyler C., 26, a general contractor from Jupiter, FL
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:42 pm

@bluwavz  Thank you.

Another episode 50 minutes of Peter and Tyler and the rest about Jed and Luke. I am giving 30 minutes to Jed and 40 minutes to Luke on this one. 

I think Peter got the best date activity but I can see Hannah loving the date she gave Jed. Also I do believe Peter's was filmed first so probably not getting the best Hannah from all that travel, imo. 

Tyler getting the emotional date. We know they make it to FS. Jed getting a jealous edit in the synopsis. Interested how they show Luke's day time portion because we all thought she was sending him home when we got video of the date that day. Her body language was turned away from him in some of the bts videos. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:47 pm

Hannah "falls even harder for" Luke. Ugh. They've already shown us how Luke ends--do we really need the preamble? I'll be curious to see if you're right @smg2587

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:00 pm

Based on the synopsis, does this mean when Hannah says that line about not just wanting to have sex but wanting that emotional connection, it’s to/about Tyler? Because people were convinced it was about Jed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:02 pm

Huh. I’m really confused about the windmill thing. I was assuming it was Jed (and the fact that his date airs third is making me still lean this way since I think they’d want to air it right before Luke’s date for the most impact), but I don’t know where they would fit that in during the day portion, in between having lunch with a family and discussing Luke/her other relationships. And his nighttime location has already been sleuthed and it would make no sense for them to leave their suite to go to a windmill.

It doesn’t sound like Tyler either, since Hannah wants to focus on the emotional side of their relationship. And I find it VERY unlikely she’d brag about hooking up with Peter twice and then eliminate him straight after. Idk. It’s probably still Jed since this season sucks laugh out loud But weird that something they hyped up so much in the promos, isn’t even hinted at in the synopsis scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Tyler indeed will be her total package. I’m curious to see how Jed reacts to Hannah’s past bf’s will he give her a guilt trip and continue on his hypocritical ways? We see the SC where Hannah is standing away from the table during the evening and Jed stands up. Some thought it was Jed’s confession of his gf but maybe it’s about what he does/says to Hannah that upsets her .
I found the preview interesting too as editing seems to focus on Jed’s body language and how it shows he’s lying about his feelings for Hannah. They panned right to his face which seemed uncomfortable when the old man was talking to them about being in love .
I especially want to hear how Jed tries to manipulate Hannah about Luke. It’s going to show his hypocrisy knowing what we know now about Jed. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:15 pm

@Hawaii Girl Maybe the windmill statement was just to piss Luke off . That’s what I think .

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:18 pm

@Ash2214 mentioned the night the promo aired that it's possible the windmill thing wasn't about any of the guys on the show, it's something from Hannah's past that she used to show Luke the type of woman she is. I've always thought that was a real possibility.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 73 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape