Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 68 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:54 am

But why redirect your F2?  That’s when it gets into conspiracy theory territory laugh out loud.  

I only see the benefit in redirecting F1, which whomever leaked to RS did in the beginning.

I’m pretty confident Jed is F1 and it’s your standard final rose.  And she broke up with him.  If she had a different F1 she wouldn’t have been alone for July 4 and chilling with producers this weekend., which was sleuthed by great people here.  I’m not sure Tyler proposes, but I think he makes it to F2, if only because of the preview trying to make it seem like he doesn’t  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

Now what’s going on now idk.  I can believe Hannah is trying to lead us to root for her and Tyler, if only because her F1 is a dud and Tyler is so popular.  I’m not confident that they are more than friends though, but who the heck knows with this show.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:00 am

Yeah, I always thought it was Jed as F!, unfortunately. I just hope she doesn't look really bad going into the FRC.

There is something that happens with Jed during the dinner portion of the FSD though.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:02 am

^ Yes, I remember that shot of Hannah getting up but it might be nothing.

We now have two shots of Hannah and Jed in their fantasy suite room. In one, Hannah looks very happy laying on the bed and Jed goes to close the door, so they got over what ever it was quickly.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:19 am

@Dahling wrote:Yeah, I always thought it was Jed as F!, unfortunately. I just hope she doesn't look really bad going into the FRC.

There is something that happens with Jed during the dinner portion of the FSD though.
Maybe the talk is about Luke?!...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1149

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:24 am

@Summerfun1980 wrote:But why redirect your F2?  That’s when it gets into conspiracy theory territory laugh out loud.  

I only see the benefit in redirecting F1, which whomever leaked to RS did in the beginning.

I’m pretty confident Jed is F1 and it’s your standard final rose.  And she broke up with him.  If she had a different F1 she wouldn’t have been alone for July 4 and chilling with producers this weekend., which was sleuthed by great people here.  I’m not sure Tyler proposes, but I think he makes it to F2, if only because of the preview trying to make it seem like he doesn’t  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

Now what’s going on now idk.  I can believe Hannah is trying to lead us to root for her and Tyler, if only because her F1 is a dud and Tyler is so popular.  I’m not confident that they are more than friends though, but who the heck knows with this show.
I also absolutely think that Tyler makes it to F2. I dont think Hannahs family would have been so pro Tyler from the beginning if they never met him. I also believe she was really torn between F1 and F2 at the end. That is why imo she left the vehicle in the preview and walked down that hill. I believe was Fleiss hinted at Hannah being torn was actually true this time.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:28 am

In what preview did she leave the vehicle and walk down the hill?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:18 am

One they saw in MTA

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:19 am

According to a poster that was there she asked to get out of the car

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:07 am

I wonder if Peter's FSD evening portion was in a windmill suite.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:18 am

@alwayscooking wrote:I wonder if Peter's FSD evening portion was in a windmill suite.  
I believe so

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:10 am

There are too many nuggets of information out there that when put together indicate Hannah was totally in with Tyler as her F1 but changed her mind last minute. And, I stand by that and have said it before multiple times on this forum.

Hannah goes to FS with Tyler. We have the video in previews that show this. And, I totally believe she did have sex with him. I believe she had sex with all of them. Taping of FSD take place over a period of 6 days, not 3 so she has time to compartmentalize each date. She doesn't rush out of her FSD with Peter right into her date with Tyler (since that is supposedly the order they were filmed).

As for Tyler and Peter living together. Peter is a pilot. Peter is not home sometimes days at a time. And, if he moves to a larger hub like NYC, he may be positioning himself to move from domestic flights to international flights. Flights that take longer and keep you away from home longer.

The other thing about them living together is IF (and that is a big IF) Peter is the next bachelor (I honestly don't see them going with Mike), he will be gone for 3 months. If his season is a success there will be another woman in the equation.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2217099706

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:33 am

There is so much “incest” with BN I don’t see two people who have been with the same girl once or twice a big deal.  Sorry but it happens more often than not in this series.  

Also some of the leads like Emily who TPTB bent over backwards for , were not nearly as innocent as appeared.  It was shown there was no FS with Arie but we sleuthed it did occur at that time.  I actually assume it happens more often than not that the lead (whichever sex) has sex with two or more of the finalists, to me Hannah isn’t any different and the past leads aren’t any better.  It happens.  I may be in minority but don’t see this as a big deal, more like par for the course.  It’s just not always talked about on the show.

All imo.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 68 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum